Nightmare Moon Statue [location]

[i'm not sure what to put but basically its just the location, come, chat, do whatever]

A pitch black pegasus with red mane, tail and eyes sat below the Nightmare Moon statue, looking at the stone mare, she seemed so evil and powerful, but for some reason he was drawn to study her. Luna and Nightmare moon always intrigued him, maybe because he was outcasted or maybe because he loved the night and the dark, either way he sat alone by the statue.

sml_gallery_475_9_8090.jpgMojo

sml_gallery_475_9_55339.jpgStarflower

Walking through the festival square was a lanky periwinkle unicorn mare dressed up like the Manehattan Pony Statue of Liberty, in a gray gown that came with a stone tablet and torch she'd hold up when she stopped to pose like the statue. With her was her dear friend Mojo, and he was dressed up like, a deer, with fake antlers and such.

"Are you having a fun night, Mojo?"

"Jolly good, Starflower! Hadda' rippin' good time with the pumpkin chuckin'!"

"But most of your pumpkins flew over the target! How can you be happy about that?"

"Cause I'm gonna double back later and pick'm up. Could sell'm in me peddler's wagon."

"Oh Mojo! You and your ,, say, isn't that the Nightmare Moon statue over there?"

"Sure is, Star, wanna stroll on over to it?"

"Why not? It's all part of the celebration," Starflower said as the two walked over towards it. It was then they spotted some pony who was already there, all alone.

"Hello there," the costumed Paint stallion said, "I'm Mojo an' this is me gal pal Starflower. We came to see the statue."

"Yes, we did. Pleased to meet you, what's your name?"

Darkness jumped a bit, he wasn't dressed up at all and slowly turned around, "m..me..oh..um," he looked down nervously and shuffled a hoof, "I..I'm Darknes...DarknessEclipsed" he replied slowly, "I..I'm s..sorry if i..i'm in your w..way of th..the statue"

"Please don't be afraid," Starflower said in her softest voice. "No need to leave."

"We'd never run ya out, chum," Mojo said with a smile, "that would be so uncool. Pleasure ta meetcha, Darkness Eclipsed!"

"Yes, it's always a good time to make new friends."

"Jolly good! I agree with me tall horned lady friend here!"

"Do you live here, or are you just here for the festival?"

He looked at them slowly, "I..sort of live in..um..Canterlot" he said quietly, "Though I..I mostly s..stay in the forest" he said and looked back at the statue then turned back to them, "um..yeah the, um, fesival"

"Forgive me for statin' the obvious, pal, but ya seem rather sad," Mojo said softly, "Star and I are good listeners."

"It's true," the periwinkle unicorn mare said as she moved closer to Darkness Eclipsed. "Talking about a problem can be very thereputic."

"Also helps ta gets things off your chest. What's got ya so down?"

"Please Darkness Eclipsed, we just want to help you," Starflower said calmly. The nurse mare always had a motherly manner when conversing with others. Mojo, being the Pony of Peace, seemed to always have a calming, peaceful aura around him.

"Told us what?" Starflower asked.

"Chin up, stiff upper lip and all," Mojo said with a smile, "ya seem like a likeable chap ta me. We wanna help ya. Sometimes it helps ta talk about these things. Let's rap, ok pal?"

"Indeed," Starflower said as she sat down next to him. "We really want to know what's on your mind."

"Sure do," Mojo said as the hippie brony sat down on his other side. "We care, really we do."

Both Mojo and Starflower looked puzzled as their new friend left in a rush. The unicorn mare and the Paint stallion looked back at each other and then out into the distance, watching him vanish into the night. Then the two friends walked back towards town.

[Exit Mojo and Starflower]

[End of RP]

Archived