[Interest check] The Equestrian revolution

So quite recently i thought it would be interesting to mix MLP and History.......I know what your thinking....lol. So here is how it will work, The RP thread will take place in "early America" it will be about ponies going about with there "everyday life" and interactions with other ponies during the mounting tension and war between the colony's and England, Of course it will all be ponyfied tho, you will play as a pony like you normally Example: ( England will be replaced with Equestria and British soldiers will be replaced with "royal guards" etc). Don't worry tho you don't have to have all straight A's in History to play in this RP XD neither do you need "specially made OC's" to play in it

(I made this thread because the RP will be private and you will need to post here to join, and to see if anyone's interested)

(Also please leave feedback if you have any ideas for this RP)

• 4 weeks later...

This sounds pretty great, I'd love to try it. Here is my character:

Name: Charged Bolt

Species: Pegasus

Eye colour: Light green

Character colour: Dark grey

Mane/Tail/Other: Mostly dark blue mane and tail with some yellow.

Physique: Rather average physique, save for the wings which are strong.

Residence: 14 Mane Street

Cutie Mark: 3 clouds surrounding a lightning bolt.

History: He was born in Braytain to his mother, Sassaflash, and his father, Goldengrape, and moved to Ponyville when he was 5 due to problems with money. He started working for the weather team as soon as he graduated school. His mother was always happy with his choices, but his father didn't like it. His father would much rather his son worked on a farm, or done something with what he said 'integrity'. This lead to many arguments, the worst of which where Charged had a huge argument that ended up in a period of his mother's constant crying for about 3 weeks . After that... Charged and Goldengrape never talked but he still sees his mother. Charged still lives with his parents though.

Character Personality: He's rather brash quick to anger, unless you know him, and most of the time he doesn't think things through. He rarely acts smart but when he does he's rather intelligent.

Character Summary: In summary, Charged Bolt is a nice enough Pegasus once you get to know him, though he is brash. He doesn't like mention of his father, and he likes his job.

i'd like to join as well! ^_^ if i can heres my character....

name: Cathny Cutie

species: pegasus

appearance: (refer to picture) Cathny is a snow-white pony with a slightly wavy blond mane with light purple highlights. Her eyes are pure pitch black. She wears a purple bow. She also wears a purple vest finished with a purple cape.

cutiemark: a yellow lightning bolt with wings.

history: nothing interesting, just a normal life.

personality: Cathny is a very caring pony, she always checks on her friends to know that there alright. It really hurts her to find any of the ponies close to her upset or hurt. If she finds any friend of hers hurt or injured, She will avenge thee (LOL). She can be a scardy-pony sometimes and her biggest fear is the dark. Although she is easily scared, she always builds up enough courage to protect those she loves.

other: She is a black belt in wing martial-arts and is a very capable fighter. She is also a very talented flier which is why her cutiemark is a lightning bolt with wings.

I'm not the biggest fan of crossover characters. Like, I'm in a mini RP with a few friends on Skype, and there's no crossovers. It's just a coupl'a guys thinking up ponies that'd work in the Creed. But go for what you want, don't let me tell you otherwise.

Ok well, here's mine :)

I would like to join this one.

Name: Blade

Species: Zebra

Appearance:

http://xxdashiesmash...10%3A1387809782

Blade is a black zebra with white stripes (standard). She has short black hair with midnight blue stripes same with tail. She wears a blue cape.

Cutiemark: A sword and small knife.

History: Blade raised herself when she was little. Her parents abandoned her. She learned how to fight and used it ever since.

Personality: Blade is very stubborn. She doesn't talk to anyone. She silently practices fighting on her own. She carved her own swords out of metal she found. She wielded them herself.

Friends: None

Crush: None

Other: She is a trained killer and takes NO mercy on anyone.

http://xxdashiesmash...10%3A1387810063

These are her weapons. She uses the ice blade and fire blade the most.

Hope you accept :)

??

i have a character i could use for this ((tell me if you think it will work or not)), but i just came up with him and dont have a name for him just yet XD. Anyways

((character))

Altho despite his looks of a Honest civilian pony, He is very good at disguise, lock picking, and carries a small knife, and has been accused as a thief a couple of times

post-8659-0-85688500-1387850205_thumb.pn

((sounds good, for now XD)) just for info im beginning to work this out: The story line will be loosely based it doesn't have to be all 'old fashioned and the like' any thing/technology you see on the show can be on here ((plus some more modern tec if it fits in))

i have a rough idea for the story, ill see if i can get posted tonight or if not tomorrow

What i have right now:

My character 'Raton' has just stepped off the train in one of the new towns, settling down in the town he is currently searching for any pony that can help him in his.....'Business' as he puts it plainly to others

((just a rough idea for right now please expand apon this if you have any ideas for it))

I've got the introductory post written out for it Here it is so far ((this is just so you can get an idea of the story before i post it)): ((It was early in the morning and Raton was sitting in one of the passenger cars of the train heading to a new town, He was almost half asleep when there was a sudden blow of the whistle and the screeching of the brakes. As the train came to a stop next to the station that was built out of wood and stones and had a simple but yet elegant design, the conductor opened the doors of the cars. Standing up Raton reached above him and grabbed his briefcase and exited the train with the line of ponies and others began to board it. Walking over to the other side of the platform, Raton sat down his briefcase next to him on a bench and pulled a map out of his hat "So, My home will be along 56 street just outside of town...Great!" He said folding the map back up and putting it under his hat as he began to stand up))

((Please expand apon it if you have any ideas))

Raton was staring out the window, watching the world go by, hoping he reached his destination soon. Suddenly the whistle blowed and the train screeched to a halt, signalling they were at their destination. He got off the seat and grabbed his luggage, before trotting out of the train car. He sighed thankfully as he got off the train as the journey had taken longer than expected due to a cow on the tracks that just wouldn't move for about half an hour. He sat down on a nearby bench next to a Pegasi, his coat; grey, his mane; blue and yellow, his eyes; light green. He pulled a map out of his hat and examined it. "So, my new home will be along 56th Street just outside of town...Great!" He rolled up the map before placing it back in his hat and putting the hat back on his head.

(I'm pretty proud of this.)

Name: Silver Secret

Species: Pegases

Eye colour: Silver

Character colour: light pinkish/puroke

Mane/Tail/Other: silver with pink highlights. always has her special swords and necklace that her grandfather (the late grandfather if you know what i mean) enchanted. the pendant is a silver key. it can open almost anything.

Physique: probably more fit than most teenagers her age. strength in both legs/front legs and wings.

Residence: what would later be called the Everfree forest

Occupation: she will tend to sick animals in the forest. but during the dry season there is no edible plants growing so she sometimes has to "borrow" food. but only when its from someone who has plenty to sell

Cutie Mark: a sword holding her silver necklace by the blade. she is a very good fighter, which is good in that day in age, but is not just brain over brawn. the Silver necklace symbolizes all her secrets she knows. about fighting and otherwise.

History: her parents were taken by solidgers when she was very small. from then on she decided that no pony was going to be taken away from her again. including animals. she had made a house in the forest (later to be called the Everfree) and lives there. ever training wanting to get back at the soldiers that took her parrents. or any solider on the opposing side actually

Character Summary: she is not quick to anger but she is quick to defend herself. either by words or by sword. rarely by running if theres to many. she can be quiet and calm. but she can also be mad and.... you don't want to know how she is when she's mad at someone. she would rather stay calm then fight though. unless theres soldiers involved. she is actually very kind on the inside but only shows it when someone is in need. shes not grumpy or mean or anything its just that she was kind of broken when her parents were taken from her

Name: Silver Secret

Species: Pegases

Eye colour: Silver

Character colour: light pinkish/puroke

Mane/Tail/Other: silver with pink highlights. always has her special swords and necklace that her grandfather (the late grandfather if you know what i mean) enchanted. the pendant is a silver key. it can open almost anything.

Physique: probably more fit than most teenagers her age. strength in both legs/front legs and wings.

Residence: what would later be called the Everfree forest

Occupation: she will tend to sick animals in the forest. but during the dry season there is no edible plants growing so she sometimes has to "borrow" food. but only when its from someone who has plenty to sell

Cutie Mark: a sword holding her silver necklace by the blade. she is a very good fighter, which is good in that day in age, but is not just brain over brawn. the Silver necklace symbolizes all her secrets she knows. about fighting and otherwise.

History: her parents were taken by solidgers when she was very small. from then on she decided that no pony was going to be taken away from her again. including animals. she had made a house in the forest (later to be called the Everfree) and lives there. ever training wanting to get back at the soldiers that took her parrents. or any solider on the opposing side actually

Character Summary: she is not quick to anger but she is quick to defend herself. either by words or by sword. rarely by running if theres to many. she can be quiet and calm. but she can also be mad and.... you don't want to know how she is when she's mad at someone. she would rather stay calm then fight though. unless theres soldiers involved. she is actually very kind on the inside but only shows it when someone is in need. shes not grumpy or mean or anything its just that she was kind of broken when her parents were taken from her

Archived