Hhhhiiiiii guys!

Ember

Hey there!... um.

So I'm normally kind of quiet in fandoms but this little forum looks nice and the layout is pretty and yeah. c: I saw you guys on Equestria Daily and lurked for a day or two and... here I am I guess.

I'm a 17 year old high school senior with a tumblr where I post pony art sometimes, every Pokemon game ever, and a cute betta fish. :D I've been a fan of FiM for a couple of months now and have mostly been... sitting quietly in a small circle of fellow bronies. Um, yeah.

Hey, welcome to the forums. I'm always happy when a lurker decides to poke out and say hey. :)

Thank you for the complements! Three of us were involved in making things look the way they do. Also, I love your avatar. ;)

I hope you stick around -- don't be shy!

Thanks! :3

I spent way too long on my avatar in Gimp, considering what it is. >: I might make a new one or something using another picture I've actually drawn of my dragon... I just really love that face Spike made in Winter Wrap Up so I had to do some kind of vector trace-esque thing of it.

Hello and Welcome to the world of Equestria! Our forums here are still warming up to all the new guests but I'm sure we will all find a home here. Now that you've officially introduced yourself be sure to check out the Equestrian Rules! And while you're in the "getting started" area you might wanna take a look at some freebie graphics if you find yourself bored with your current icon.

If you're into RPing and want to help get the ball rolling faster in that area for big adventures and epic quests be sure to stop in the Questions and Suggestions area to add your ideas in the map making process and species list. C:

We hope you stick around!

OMG I MADE A DRAGON JUST LIKE YOUR ICON FOREVER AGO. SEE? That is so cool we had the same idea. :D I hope we get more dragon characters.

Mostly I wanted to see the red dragon from "DragonShy" ep be all cute and tiny like spike!

Following you guys on tumblr :D~

Haha! Mine was mostly based on the Dragonshy dragon too (though Ember's crest thingy sweeps backwards a little more than Spike's, I was picturing Spike's crest would sweep forward like this as he got older).I have this thing of trying to make all my characters look as compatible with the canon as possible, so what's safer than an already established color type besides Spike-purple? I really want to make more dragon characters now, though! Maybe like the other two primary colors or something. The little discrepancies between the Dragonshy dragon's design and Spike's hints at a lot of genetic variety there.

Hnn I think too hard about this stuff, I think. xP Maybe I could make a dragon template or something after I play around some more?