OCs pictures

GalaGirls

I'll be drawing a few OCs and anypony that wants a picture is welcome but in my list anything that isn't a unicorn, a pegasus, or a earth pony will go on my special list for it'll be a little harder for some kinds but I'll still do it.

Regular Requests;

1. Char
  2. SkyBurst
  3. Dashing Blade

Special Requests;

1. Apple + Rainbow
  2. Open
  3. Open

Hmmmm... maybe you can do a drawing of my judge character Swift Justice? App sheet and reference vector are in the link. If you can though:

• The Judge should be wearing judicial robes instead of what's depicted in the vector.
  • The Judge ought to be holding a gavel in her hoof, and needs to be scowling instead of smiling.

Thank you in advance if you take my request on. :)

Sorry computer broken so can't post pics for a while, posting on kindle, very sorry and will post pics as soon as possible.Sorry about posting it here still kinda new so didn't know. Done with Swift Justice and Memory Lane but can't post it, will post it as soon as possible.

If you could, I'd appreciate a picture of Memory Lane. His profile has a reference vector image and a general description of his looks: http://www.canterlot...ory-lane-ready/

One thing to note: I've changed his clothing a bit since I made this vector; please omit the cape-like clothe on his backside. Thank you. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello...could you do my character NightShade

Crimson coat

Blood red mane and tail with black streak through them

Her cutiemark is a cauldron with a transmutation circle behind it

She also wears a black hooded cape

Her eyes are dark red almost black

Hi ^•^ it would be cool if you did Skyburst...

She has a two-shaded blue mane, with light and slightly darker blues. It's pretty long, probably down to the tops of her legs, and has tiny curls at the ends. Skyburst also has side-swept bangs that almost cover one eye. She is a Pegasus with very dark blue eyes. So pretty much everything about her is blue except for a white streak in her mane. I haven't quite thought of a cutie mark for her yet, so you can just make one up or leave it blank. It might be a little hard, so take your time. Thanks a bunch!

Hello fellow artist, is it possible that you could do rainbow and applejack in a winter costume. Is that a reasonable request? Been looking for a picture like that for a long time. Can't find one xD! Thanks a ton, Dashie

Of course I'll do every request that is posted here but a warning I'm kinda new at drawing so some of the pics might suck but I'm proud of them and if you want me to I'll redo them and maybe get my sis Monochrome to help

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry that I haven't posted for a while but im taking care of the photos now.

the photos are in the folder in my gallery titled OC Requests (still being accepted)

Archived