Questions...

RainbowFoxxy

Hi guys! I'm pretty new around here so there's some things I just can't get to work right. I've been on lots of other forums but I can't figure out some details here.

Sorry if these have already been asked. I looked for them but didn't see the answer.

First one: How do I delete a post I've made? I can figure out how to modify a post but not completely delete it.

Second one: I would like to upload a cutie mark pic for the first thread on this board. I can't figure out how to make the image directly link. I can make it go to an outside source (photobucket) to get the picture but I'm noticing when I click other people's pictures they open a little box and display the picture. How is that done?

I'll probably have more questions later but this is a start. :D Thanks in advance for your help!

For the first question, you can't. Only moderators and admins can delete posts. If you absolutely need a post deleted, you should report the post and state the reason why it needs to be deleted.

The second question. That isn't a link, but rather an uploaded picture. You can choose to attach files if you click on more posting options.

Below every post, profile and content on the forum there is a 'Report' link you can use to bring to the attention of the Moderators.

Please give a detailed description of the problem (in your case a good reason why you want something removed) and it'll be actioned, or not, depending on appropriateness of the situation.

Archived