A Zebra in the City (Open)

Lux

Zecoralux_zps9639adbb.png

(The following takes place after the Canterlot Awards Banquet)

It was morning in Canterlot as Zecora stepped from the hotel she stayed in, letting out a little yawn. As she stepped out into the street, the Zebra winced in pain a little. It wasn't that the bed she stayed in was bad, just something she wasn't used to sleeping in. In fact the city was a completely new experience for her compared to where she normally lived in the Everfree Forest or even the nearby town of Ponyville. She always wanted to see the capital city but life and perhaps her own nerves kept her from traveling there.

If it was not for a series of strange events Zecora probably wouldn't have been here now. The past few weeks were like a whirlwind to the Zebra, going from a near tragedy of a Changeling invasion to being treated like a hero in Canterlot at a lavish banquet. What a strange turn of events for her otherwise simple life! Now she wanted to spend a day or two in Canterlot to see the sights before returning home.

"Here I am standing on this street, with places to see and ponies to meet. I guess for the hardest part is finding out where should I start. If only I could meet a pony that lives here today, to help show me the best way."

• 2 weeks later...

Autumn stepped out onto the stoop of "Whinny Nack's Bric-a-Brac" and turned the sign on the door to read, "open".

"Another day, another bit." She spoke softly to herself. The filly would have much rather had an adventure on such a day. Still, this was the family business. She did have responsibilities. She couldn't just fly off on another treasure gathering trip. There were plans that would need to be made. She would need to have somepony to look after "Whinny Nack's". When did life get so complicated? She found herself longing after the thought of a day to wander and explore.

"Let's get to work." She turned and looked across the street right before heading back into the shoppe. "Is that a...?" It was! A zebra! In her travels across Equestria she had met one or two of the striped equine before. The ones she had met had led such interesting lives. They always seemed to have a good story to tell. Of course this was based off the few zebras she had met, but perhaps this one was like that as well? It couldn't hurt to go say hello.

Autumn turned back to the shoppe sign, shrugged, and left it to read "open" for the moment. The filly trotted across the street to where the zebra was standing outside the hotel. She put on her best friendly smile and nodded to Zecora.

"Hi there!" She thought for a moment. What does one say to somepony one doesn't know. "Looks like a nice day doesn't it?"

As Zecroa wandered around the streets taking in the sights, she spotted an orange Pegasus mare who was looking across the street at her. The zebra was used to ponies staring at her as after all there were only a few zebras in Equestria. In fact Zecora had yet to see another zebra in her travels but hope one day to meet another one. To her delight, the mare wandered over across the street to greet her.

"A nice day I must agree, and it is nice for a pony to meet. Zecora is my name by the way. Can I have your name if I may?"

Autumn cocked her head as Zecora spoke in rhyme. It sounded quite nice! Perhaps she and this zebra could talk some more? She seemed friendly enough.

"It's nice to meet you Zecora. I'm Autumn Dawn." She smiled again and nodded to the bric-a-brac shoppe across the street. "I run that shop over there. It's called "Whinny Nack's Bric-a-Brac."

The filly took a moment to make sure there were not any ponies interested in going in the shop since she wasn't there to watch it. Everything seemed quiet for the moment. She turned back to Zecora.

"So are you from Canterlot? I've never seen you here before." There were lots of ponies in Canterlot but Autumn was pretty sure she would have noticed Zecora if the zebra had been in town for a while.

The pony named Autumn seemed to like meeting her, showing the zebra where her store was across the street. Zecora could tell that the pony was checking on her store to make sure that nopony was visiting the place.

"Nice to meet you too. This is actually my first time here, after coming to an event of cheer. Now I want to stay here a little more, perhaps to take a little tour. So where are you from? Did you grow up in Canterlot Autumn?"

Autumn couldn't help but smile at Zecora's words. the zebra had such a pleasant way of talking.

"Actually yes, I did grow up here. See the shoppe?" She nodded towards it. "My house is the apartment right above it. I used to live in the cottage behind the shoppe, My parents live there now."

It didn't look like she would be getting too much business this early in the day. Perhaps she could close up and take Zecora on a little tour.

"You said you wanted to go on a little tour of Canterlot? Well, I could be your guide... if you'd like that." Her eyes sparkled. It would be quite fun to show somepony around her home town.

Zecora looked over again at the charming looking shop as she listened to how she lived above the apartment. The zebra did want to see the mare's business, especially after all the kindness she shared. For now the pony offered to give Zecora a tour to which she could not refuse.

"I admit that venturing out on my own would be a cost, as there is a possibility that I would get lost. But having someone like you by my side, it would be a teat to have you as my guide. I only ask that you take me where you know, and help me see some places that you think I'd want to go. That's all I want for this day, so whenever you are ready, lead the way."

Canterlot in the morning was always deceptively quiet - sure, there was an immediate bustle as many ponies made their way to work and such, but after about an hour, it was usually rather lazy overall other than a few ponies milling around towards shops for supplies and whatever else they might have required. One such pony today was Vinyl Scratch, one of Canterlots more well known faces of the nighttime life and overall clubscene - today, her hair was somewhat tied back into a ponytail and she wore a pair of yellow reflective shades perched on her muzzle, concealing a rather tired set of magenta-colored orbs...it had been a long night previously, and she had spent a lot of her time in the moving thralls of active ponies at one of the more exclusive clubs, which she could barely remember the name of right at this current moment.

Every so often, the music mare was in the mood to acquire something new for her collection or for professional adaptation into her set - whether that be some kind of record or instrument, she didn't much mind...she was obviously more talented with the record and manipulation of sound with regards to her act, but her passion was music in all of it's forms. If that meant paying attention to old and new shops alike, well that was just a part of the whole thing and she'd relish doing so without regret. Her morning exploration had lead her to a rather unassuming little bricabrac store, outside of which seemed to be a pony and a zebra discussing something...

Wait, a zebra in canterlot? that was kinda rare!

Vinyls curiosity was piqued ...and thus she couldn't help herself when she felt the need to approach the pair with a small grin.

" Yo, Morning folks - beautiful weather this mornin', eh? "

Well, there was nothing like a little morning conversation to help start the day off right, right?

Dawn smiled again as Zecora spoke. She was happy to give the zebra a nice tour of her town. They could visit her favorite places. There were sweet shops, the museum, the pond... there were just so many places she could show her new friend!

Yo, Morning folks - beautiful weather this mornin', eh?

Dawn turned and smiled to Vinyl Scratch before taking a step back.

"Morning! You're Vinyl Scratch aren't you?" She held out a hoof in recognition. "I saw a poster with you on it the other day for some club in Canterlot." Dawn had never been to a club herself but secretly she had always thought it would be fun. "Pleased to meet you!"

She then noticed that Vinyl had been looking towards her bric-a-brac store. "I was just about to show my friend here around my store. Would you like to take a look around too?"

The pony looked from the zebra to the other pony. "Oh, this is my new friend Zecora." She waited so the two could introduce themselves if they wished.

As Zecora conversed with the shop owner, a unicorn mare wearing yellow sunglasses approached the duo. From the looks of things the mare appeared that she barely had a good night's sleep. Surprisingly, and to her delight, Dawn easily introduced Zecora as her friend, barely after knowing her for a short time. The name Vinyl Scratch sounded familiar when mentioning a pony that loved to provide the music for parties and events.

"It is nice to meet you too, and I've heard about the music that you do. If you wish you can join us at the store, and perhaps later I'd like to see of this town a little more."

Vinyl was always pleased to see when a pony knew of her - it was the natural showmares instinct to thrive on recognition, which Vinyl was always ready to do if it came up - afterall, if any artiste didn't live up a little to a portion of their persona, then what good WAS such a persona in the first place?

" Yup, don't doubt it for a second! " she beams with a small nod, an eyebrow raised as she surveys the pair a moment. " Always glad t'mix with a crowd, no matter if it's in the midst of Canterlots most alive clubs, or in the middle of a street...both of 'em are places where ponies come alive, just for entirely seperate reasons! "

The DJ Mare pauses as the mares store introduction was given, and promptly gave a small amused smile, tapping her muzzle lightly.

" Oh that's YOUR store? Sweet, I'd love to get in on that action! "

The Zebra then spoke up - and, to Vinyls somewhat surprised ears, her speech was in rhyme...she totally hadn't been expecting that!

It only seemed prudent, Vinyl decided, to see just how she could fare in return - rhyming was something she used to love, way back as a filly, anyway.

" Hehe, yeah - Vinyl Scratch is the mare to see... " Vinyl started, scratching her muzzle as she ponders the best way to finish her sentance.

" 'Cause I'm Canterlots own DJ Pon3! "

Sure, it was entirely self serving in it's own way, but she figured it served as a good icebreaking way to get her name across AND open a little dialogue with the pair of them - afterall, they seemed relatively decent enough to give a little time to...and if she found anything in this store as a result of it, so much the better for her!

Autumn was glad Vinyl wanted to see Whinny Nack's too. She turned a key in the lock and opened the door. Once inside she switched on a few lights and turned the 'closed' sign to 'open'.The shoppe smelled of sweet candle smoke and herbs. She ushered her guests inside, her eyes sparkling in anticipation of showing them what she had to offer.

"Welcome to Whinny Nack's! If you want to look around, be my guest. All the items in this store were imported far and wide from Equestria and the lands beyond." She nodded to Zecora. "There should be some items in here from the land of the zebras too, though I'm not sure exactly on the details of them. My mother brought them back from a very extensive gathering expedition to Unyasi." She looked to a wall to the south side of the shoppe on which hung two very interesting masks. One depicted a zebra-like face, the other looked like some sort of fire bird.

"Do you know what these are for Zecora?"

She noticed Vinyl looking around. "Oh, there's a whole wall of musical related items just there Vinyl Scratch." She pointed to an area containing shelves of all kinds of musical instruments. Most of them had an earthy quality to them, coming from remote regions of Equestria. There was also sheet music parchment and various other tool useful in the art of making music.

• 2 weeks later...

Zecora chuckled as she heard the white unicorn rhyme. There were times when ponies upon hearing her speak would try to rhyme as well, thinking that not doing so would be an insult to the zebra in some way. But Zecora was not one to get upset by such matters but saw the actions of the musician pony as something she liked to do.

"Your rhyming I hear is very good, although this is something I'd expect that a musician would. When you spent your life though rhyming such as me, it comes by doing so very naturally. What kind of music do you do, as singing a few of my native song I know a thing or to."

The zebra looked around at the feast of senses around her. There was a wafting smell of lavendar, perhaps from a nearby candle, that pleased Zecora as Autumn showed her two masks from her homeland of Unyasi asking her what they meant.

"At one time the elders in my village used to say that these masks were used to chase evil away, They also played their part in the onderful expression of hoof-made art. I have two masks within my home, one that means hello and the other welcome. THe zebra mask means family and tradition and represents a strong and proud zebra nation. The firebird is a symbol of new life, and rising from the ashes above hate and strife."

Autumn listened intently as Zecora explained the meaning to the masks. The pegasus was fascinated by the explanation, her eyes widening with appreciation.

"So that's what they mean! I'm so glad to know. If I ever do find a pony that wants to purchase them I'll make sure the buyer knows what they mean." She looked at the masks again. "Though I'm not sure I could ever part with these. I got them on a very special trip a long time ago. I was just a young filly then. it was one of my first major gathering trips. The land of the zebra is a fascinating place!"

She gave them time to wander around 'Whinny Nack's' happy to share her store and its delights and treasures with her guests. After a while she smiled and asked them a question while looking at a basket of different colored leaves she had found on a trip to the outskirts of the White Tail Woods.

"Well, we can always come back to the shoppe later today but Zecora, would you like to see more of Canterlot? And Vinyl if you're not too busy for the next little while, perhaps you'd like to show Zecora some of your favorite spots?" She flicked her tail with excitement. There was so much to see and do in Canterlot!

Vinyl couldn't help but be impressed by the rather interesting selection of goods that she had seen from just looking in the window - it seemed as though the shoppe only grew MORE Impressive upon further examination, as more of the stuff for sale revealed itself upon getting inside...she couldn't help but give a small wolf whistle, she was pretty interested by what she was seeing in here. " Not too shabby at all, gotta say! "

It was at this point that the Zebra happened to ask her a question, gently breaking her moment of focus.

"Your rhyming I hear is very good, although this is something I'd expect that a musician would. When you spent your life though rhyming such as me, it comes by doing so very naturally. What kind of music do you do, as singing a few of my native song I know a thing or two."

" Ha, thanks - figured I'd give it a shot, used to throw a verse or two back at the ol' Schools... " she answers, giving a small grin. " I'm a DJ, so I kinda screw around with bunches of musical elements...sometimes it started life as somepony elses idea, an' I give it a new twist...or I make my own an' take it in whatever directions feel natural for it...and then, ya get what folks hear in the clubs all over Equestria! " she announced proudly, pointing a hoof at her chest as she beams brightly. " DJ Pon3 takes it 'pon herself to keep canterlots overworked an' overstudying dancin', come what may! "

She then nods at Autumn as the shoppe owner directed her towards the more musically inclined itinerary, giving the mare a small wink over the shades.

" Thanks missy, I'll be sure to letcha know if anything takes my fancy...an' trust me, I gotta lot of fancies when it comes to this stuff! "

For a while, Vinyl simply takes time to look at whatever lay in the direction of the musical section - there was an assortment of small drums, magic-driven horns, a few simple string instruments and a number of other odds and ends that wouldn't go badly as either samples or just for having fun with on her own time...perhaps she'd have to make a list and come back for some stuff later when she had a more suitable means of taking everything with her, rather than carrying it all in mid-air loosely or in a small saddlebag not really meant for large items...she figures that she might have to snag some of that parchment though!

It was right about that point that she overheard the conversation point directed at her regarding Zecora and her desire to see some of the city...

" Oh yeah, I'd totally love to show the sights an' sounds of Canterlot! " Vinyl replies, floating over a couple of parchments onto the counter, doing the same with the right amount of bits soon after. " I mean, I'm free for the day so I got no qualms about helpin' out with that whole thing - and I'll take a couple of these to go, too... "

she adds with a small chuckle, just intrigued that her morning seems to have worked out in such an interesting way.

• 2 weeks later...

Zecora smiled as she listened to Autumn explain how she planned on keeping her masks. Sometimes all it took was a little knowledge to add value to something.

"It is a magical place for me, living in Unyasi. I still remember as a filly living there under my parents' loving care. I'm glad that you found this wonderful place, I can see it on the smile on your face."

As she gazed around at the different items in the shop, she heard Vinyl Scratch explain what she did as a DJ.

"So you combine music and melody and play it for everypony. That is a great talent indeed, and it helps to fulfill a very good need. It's not something like food or shelter you see but a need to make ponies happy."

As she made her way around the shop as the musical pony gazed at some instruments, Zecora then spotted a collection of bottles, each with different sizes and shapes. Collecting a few select ones, she placed them in a small saddlebag. She then returned to the shop owner as both her and Vinyl Scratch agreed to accompany her on her tour of Canterlot.

"I would be so very happy if both of you would accompany me. I hope that wherever with you two I go, that the more that I hope to see an know. But first if I may these glass bottles I want I wish to pay. When I return home with these I'm taking, and they will aid me in my potion making."

Autumn trotted behind the counter and stood behind the register. She took Vinyl's music parchments first, looking them over to make sure they were good to go. She never wanted to sell anything that had a flaw she didn't know about. Sometimes flaws were good, they added character to items. She just wanted to make sure she had looked over what she sold.

"These are a good choice Vinyl. I got them on a trip out to Fet Loch. If you look closely you can see bits of peat moss formed into the paper. They have a special way of making parchment at the place where this came from. It's from a little family that makes a living producing parchment." She spoke as she carefully rolled the parchment and placed it in a carrying bag. "There you go! That'll be a bit and a half."

She then noted the tops of the bottles that were showing out of Zecora's saddle bag. "Oh! Those are really nice too Zercora. Both of you made smart chioces. Those bottles were made right here in Canterlot by a glass blower. Each one is totally unique. I just just those out a couple days ago so I know they are ready to go and in good shape!" She pulled out some thin paper from behind the counter. "Would you like me to wrap them up for you Zecora? They cost three bits all together."

As the purchases were being made, Autumn tried to think about which locations would be good to show to her friends. "Would you two like to see my favorite gem shop? My friend Touch Stone works there as an apprentice. It's called All That Glitters."

Vinyl gives a small nod at Zecoras 'in a nutshell' comment about Vinyls talent and career path. " yeah, thats pretty much it in a nutshell - musical mashups an' reworks are a major part of my gigs! " she says with a smile, a hoof sweeping through her mane as she leans against the counter, where autumn was dealing with the pricing up and packing of the manuscripts, which she quickly pays for once the price is announced.

Vinyl can't help but be intrigued as the mare talks about the manuscripts production method - the idea of a family owned business making such awesome quality parchment certainly struck a chord with the DJ. " Wow, that's pretty neat - and cheap, too! " she replies, passing a couple of bits in Autumns direction, giving a wink over the shades at her. " Keep the change, hun - it ain't much, but I try t'tip if I ever get a chance to! "

Zecora continued to discuss the idea of going around Canterlot, which Vinyl gave an approving nod as she slips the manuscripts into her sidesaddle - she was certainly game for that whole l'il mini adventure, especially if it meant showing the curious zebra some of Canterlots more interesting clubs and locations!

" Sounds like a plan to me! " Vinyl says with a small smirk on her muzzle. " If shopkeep is up for some shenannigans, mayhaps it'd be a good way to drum up some unconventional interest in the shoppe itself... " Vinyl was always quick on her hooves about the possibilities of self marketing and the like...being in the entertainment industry of Equestria, you kinda had to be always thinking ahead of the curve, afterall. " Whaddya say, missy? Up for a l'il 'inner city advertising'? "

Zecora listened as Autumn explained about the origins of the paper Vinyl Scratch was purchasing and the three unique bottles. If there was one thing that the zebra loved to do it was learning about new things from the smallest to the greatest. Everything fascinated the potion maker like a foal experiencing the world outside their home for the first time. Some ponies lost this sense of wonder in the world as they grew older but not Zecora, especially since she found herself in a world away from the one she grew up in in Unysai.

"I must say hearing about these items interest me. I like learning about history, how everything has a story. This also is not just for things but also everypony. Is your talent Autumn about things like these and selling them as you please? Oh, and before I continue on this day, for these bottles i will certainly pay."

She took out three bits and placed them on the counter, more interested on the bottles than the bits. In reality she wasn't interested in wealth but knew that haveing money was important. She would receive money selling potions and helping ponies with random jobs, but the zebra was comfortable with bartering too.

"I would like those bottles wrapped neatly away, as I believe we will have a long journey today. I think that Autumn visiting your friend will be a great start, to learn about her art."

Vinyl Scratch seemed pleased with her purchase as she was interested to go as well to tour the city.

"So with every place that we stop you wish to advertise Autumn's curio shop? If this is the plan that you speak that my interest you have peaked. Perhaps along the way I can see where you and your music like to play."

• 4 weeks later...

Vinyl paused and looked at Zecora with a small amused smile - it was always a joy to be asked a little about where she played and how she went about doing it...and even if it WAS the middle of the day, the Unicorn was fairly certain she might be able to figure something out for later on...perhaps a few strings were pullable.

" Yeah, I figure I can probs work somethin' out, Miss Zecora! " she says with a small nod and a reinforcement of her wide grin. " Gotta do what I can t'make sure the folks who wanna hear what I gotta offer get the chance to enjoy it! " - Vinyl was entirely sure she could give the Zebra a little taste of how things in Canterlot clubs worked, if they were to find their way to one later on in the day. " Jus' gotta talk to some folks on the scene an' see where I can get a l'il time in a booth! "

heck, worst comes to worst...she could jus' hit home and brng her kit out to a park for an impromptu mini-session - those were usually pretty popular anywhere!

Autumn worked to get the bottle all neatly wrapped and stowed in a small carrying bag. She had picked a special bag, not one of the regular ones but something a little more fancy. It was a cloth material and had some interesting patterns woven into it.

"Here you go Zecora. This bag is from Unyasi I think. I want to give it to you as a gift to mark out new friendship!"

Once everypony had what they needed, Autumn ushered her new friends outside and closed the door behind them after switching the sign to read 'closed'. It wouldn't hurt to close up for a while, especially at the prospect of spending some more time with her new friend.

"Ok, let's go by All That Glitters and see what Touch Stone is up to!"

She trotted down the street happily in the company of new friends.

-----------

touchstonebanner_zps1493184d.jpg

Touch Stone was busy in her shop, dusting, organizing, and generally making she Facet, the shop owner would be happy with the displays. He was stickler for making things look as best as they possibly could and Touch Stone was happy to obliged.

"Let's really see you sparkle!" The unicorn pranced about the shop, stopping at intervals to light up the inside of gems. It was her magical gifting to be able to make stones glow from the inside, which was very useful when one wished to be a jeweler by trade. She could see the clarity or each gem as they were lit and make arrangement of them by clarity as she wished.

Touch Stone was working on the side window display when Autumn Dawn and her friends came near the shop.

-------

"Touch Stone must be work!" Her eyes reflected the glittering gems that were being lit up at intervals in the window display. "Pretty isn't it?"

Zecora nodded as the unicorn explained his plan. While she didn't want to necessarily alter everypony's plans to try and get the full flavor of the city, her two traveling companions were more than happy to oblige. It appeared to the zebra that this unicorn had great influence, and not just because of her music but the popularity that came from it as well.

It was then that the zebra saw that the shopkeeper produce a beautiful bag, one that reminded her of home. Most of the time ponies would be accustomed to paper bags or cloth pouches to hold their treasures. But this one was very unexpected, given as a gift by Autumn.

"You gift makes me very happy. It it is plain to see that it does come from my homeland Unyasi. And i' happy to be your friend it's true, and in fact I have something for the both of you."

The zebra fetched out of her saddlebags two bottles containing purple liquid.

"This potion I made is called Sweet Dream, and aside from its pretty look it is more than it seems. If you add this to your bath, it will reduce your stress on its behalf. It will also help you to sleep the night away, so you may awake refreshed and ready for the day."

With giving her gift and receiving the beautiful pouch, Zecora followed the two outside where she caught sight of some pretty sparkling jewels in the window.

"If it wasn't pretty I'd be a liar. These gems sparkle like they are on fire!"

• 4 weeks later...

Vinyl couldn't help but smile at the pair - it wasn't often she came across new friends in a situation like this, usually it was just a simple in-out with most shops and whatnot...but this little scenario was certainly one that was proving a pretty interesting little thing, and she was entirely too glad to roll with it for the day. besides, it wasn't like she had anything better planned, so she wasnt gonna object to hanging around with Zevora and Autumn for the duration of the afternoon.

Zecora then made the presentation of a small gift - Vinyl takes it, listening to the explanation of what it was and how it worked...a stress relieving substance for the bath?

Sweet, that was gonna be somethin' to enjoy come the busier times of the season - she stashes it away into her sidesaddle, giving the zebra a thanks as she does so.

The group make their moves to go outside, and Vinyl gives a small stretch as she trots alongside them - seemed like things were certainly going to be livelier today than she'd expected, especially with the introduction of new friends who she had still to get to know better. Seemed like Autumn was heading to see another one of her friends, which only made Vinyl even more curious...seemed like today was gonna be a pretty darn social one, and she was looking forward to whatever else might lie ahead as a result!

• 1 month later...

touchstonebanner_zps1493184d.jpg

Touchstone's horn glowed brightly as she continued to make her gems sparkle and gleam. The unicorn's eyes glittered as she looked over her collection.

"I'm only sorry that somepony might eventually buy all of you...you're all so pretty!" She smiled. "But, then again, that's why you're all here isn't it?" She chuckled to herself. "My oh my, I really need to stop talking to gems and find some ponies to chat with!"

It was then that she looked up and noticed a small group headed towards the shop. A zebra, a white unicorn and her friend Autumn Dawn!

"Well, here's some ponies that I can show around the shop!" She trotted around to the front door and pushed it wide open.

"Autumn! Welcome back I haven't seen you in so long! And you've brought some friends I see." She smiled openly at the other two ponies. "Welcome to All That Glitters! Won't you all come inside?"

AutumnDawnBanner_zps945db07c.png

Autumn smiled at her friend. "Hi Touchstone! It's good to see you too! These are my friends, Zecora and Vinyl. This is my friend Touchstone. She's got lots of talents and most of them have to do with gemstones." She smiled before following the invitation to come inside. "Let's go inside!"

Although she never said it, Zecora could see that Vinyl Scratch liked her gift as she placed it in her bag. There was a great element of trust that the unicorn had in taking a potion from a zebra she just met a short time ago. Granted ponies or zebras weren't know to be deceptive or very mean, but sometimes the unknown was enough to make a pony wonder. It was the same worry of the unknown that acted as a shield between her and others in Ponyville when she first moved in.

Still mesmerized by the look of the jewelry in the store window, she almost forgot the fact that she was meeting one of Autumn's friends who ran the store. She saw a unicorn standing there but at first didn't really know that she was Touch Stone or that her magic caused the gems to sparkle and play with the light. That was until Autumn introduced her to the group.

"I would really like to apologize," she said to the unicorn, "but the jewelry you made dazzled my eyes. Like autumn said the same, Zecora is my name. I am here to tour Canterlot to see the wonders that it's got. But I'll be happy from you to learn more, so i will definitely see your store."

Archived