The Holy Concert. Private rp

NightlyMoon

• Replies 10.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"........i...........i didnt mean to...............i couldnt control my powers.................." melody said much of her golden mane streaked with silver and her golden eyes speckled with silver as well

((btw made an edit))

"......i try to stop..........but my powers are out of my control............i did not want these ponies to die..............but my soul did..............the fires that killed my parents also destroyed my heart.........i can no longer feel happyness"

She looked at her with a darkness that seemed to make her seem demonic, she had a small glitch of colors pass through her lovley exterior from a monster back to an angel in a zap. I understand..... come with me...she said kindly with a bright smile again.

Noel spoke to a guard and a door opened. keep your hooves and your body as well as weapons away from the cages. she said coldly. my master will see you past these doors. she said as she walked into a hallway lined with prisoners in cages.

One of the prisoners were sparkling and he stood next to a teenage stallion who was orange with purple eyes and a magenta and blue mane, they looked at her and the teenager grinned a small and innocent smile.

the doors in front of them opened and showed a lamb who was beautiful as it glowed like peace and purity and it sat beside a glorious and shining light that was shaped like a stallion.

He looked at her and kneeled down as this stallion was HUGE. I am the father of fathers and the king of kings, lord of lords and master of the universe.... I am your father... God...

Archived