Hunt for Harmony (Free for all)

FlamingFury

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exdues:....(the white winged Pegasus slowly walked...he had a golden mane, golden brown eyes, and wore a white cloak)...(he stepped inside the hospital...he looked around)

Exdues:....(he merely stared, he bent down to look at the claw mark)...interesting...(he spoke in deep calm voice)...timberwolves eh...(his emotionless face looked at Soul)...what is your name?

Exdues:...Dont threaten me...(his eyes look at her, a sense of evil can be sense in them, even though his face is emotionless)...(he looked forward, he winced of pain, his right wing hurt...he walked forward)

Sticky : Hi my names sticky hooves (looks at exdues wing) That looks like it's a right stinger how'd you hurt it mate?

Exdues:...(he took off his white cloak, a cutie mark with a latin word of Dues and leader)...alright...i will accept your help...(he looks forward)...I will not tell how i obtain the injury...

Sticky: (turns to soul) I'm so proud of yer (A tear wells in his eye) usin' the word wuss in conversation like that. It was beautiful.

Exdues:...(he looks at Soul)...as expected...a immature being...(looks forward)...to much pride...to much...ah..blasted wing...no, i obtained it...well...l cant really tell you...its classified...

Exdues:...(suddenly he punches Sticky)....To think, i wanted to help you...

Treeus:(walks in)...(he looks likes Exdues, but much older, the only difference is that he has silver eyes)...brother! (he drives Exdues into a wall)...dont you dare hurt anypony

Archived