Likes?

RainbowFoxxy

I'm sorry if this has been asked... I looked for it and I couldn't find a thread about it... any, I noticed a bar on my profile that counts likes. I want to like other people's profiles and I can't figure out how to do so. Is there something I'm missing to be able to like people's profiles? Thanks in advance for your help with this :D

Well if liking someone's profile is what you desire here is how you do it:

On someones profile they should have a set of 5 stars right below their name/avatar.

s1t91h.jpg

Now scroll your mouse over the star(s) and select with amount of star(s) you wish to give the person 1-5, then click on that star(s) to give that person a like.

1t0tp4.jpg

That's if your rating someone else profile. Now if you wanna boast there "like" count:

4gtcb9.jpg

You must go to one of there post/topic's and click on this , after that you will shortly see the likes go up:

sb2erb.jpg

Can I have help? Im trying to join CC but I vet seem to write anything down, is there something I need to do?

can't not vet

You need to make a topic with your OC in the Canterlot Chronicles Applications:http://www.canterlot.com/forum/366-chronicles-applications/ from there you can wait to see if your application gets accepted by one of the staff members. After that you can gain access to the other parts of CC.

Archived