Greetings!

Butterscotch

Hey everypony! I'm 20 years old, male (!), and I found this place through Equestria Daily. I'm from Scotland, and I'm a university computer science and math student. I hated My Little Pony, until I happened to watch an episode of MLP Tales out of pure curiosity, and the rest is history. I need an outlet to talk about this kind of stuff, since I couldn't babble on about ponies to my real-life friends, har har! I look forward to meeting y'all. :D

Also, I'll make an avatar and a sig pic later. I feel naked right now. :S

Hello and Welcome to the world of Equestria! Our forums here are still warming up to all the new guests but I'm sure we will all find a home here. Now that you've officially introduced yourself be sure to check out the Equestrian Rules! And while you're in the "getting started" area you might wanna take a look at some freebie graphics if you find yourself bored with your current icon.

If you're into RPing and want to help get the ball rolling faster in that area for big adventures and epic quests be sure to stop in the Questions and Suggestions area to add your ideas in the map making process and species list. C:

We hope you stick around!

Hello and Welcome to the world of Equestria! Our forums here are still warming up to all the new guests but I'm sure we will all find a home here. Now that you've officially introduced yourself be sure to check out the Equestrian Rules! And while you're in the "getting started" area you might wanna take a look at some freebie graphics if you find yourself bored with your current icon.

If you're into RPing and want to help get the ball rolling faster in that area for big adventures and epic quests be sure to stop in the Questions and Suggestions area to add your ideas in the map making process and species list. C:

We hope you stick around!

Thanks for the welcome, Ashi. :D

Don't worry, I read the rules earlier (I'm quite OCD about forum rules, you see). Also, I've never truly been into the RP thing, but I might just give it a go! ^^

There's a fanfic writer who goes by Butterscotch Sundae who has their stuff liked to from ED sometimes. To be honest, I thought you were the same person when I saw the name. I imagine there won't be too much confusion if you stick to just "Butterscotch", though.

Okay, thanks for the clarification. It was just a random name I took 5 seconds to think of. I probably should have put more thought into it, now that I think back. :D

It's nice to see people from all over here! I hope you have fun. <3

Thanks, Dani. <3