The Seeds of Rebellion(Private)

NamelessTrax

After the creation of The Sentinels and the final destruction of King Sombra their only troubles were the Children of the Night. The original Sentinels found their own paths but the project was kept running as more members joined their ranks. Seven years later Princess Celestia falls deathly ill, her chances of recovery slim. Princess Twilight was then named the new ruler, and after one year, civil unease dots equestria as a Rebellion is formed under the name, The Separatist, and with their leader remaining in the shadows they stir up trouble across the lands. New Intel now shows the Children have integrated with the Separatist, their power has increased but for what?. The country is being divided between two factions, loved ones are split, fights and threats of attacks sky rocket. Another 3 years have past with no signs of peace, How will the New Generation put out, The Seeds of Rebellion?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It had been many years since the return of Sombra, and in that time Kane had grown into a stallion, as well as a full fledged Nightwatch. He wasn't completely used to how things were nowadays. His parents, Princess Twilight Sparkle and Prince Soulscream, were now the acting leaders of Equestria. Killjoy was dead, Gleaming Blade was never around, and the original sentinels were now all over the place. He had inherited all of his father's skills and thensome, and had proven himself in battle time and time again.

Kane entered the room where the dying Princess Celestia was. A doctor was nearby and noticed the grey pegasus enter. "How is she?" Kane asked. The doctor shook his head. "Not much better." Kane sighed. "Thank you, I will report to my mother now." Kane turned to leave and proceeded towards the throne room.

After the fight against Sombra, thunderstrum's new job as Grandmaster was draining to him and envied Killjoy for taking on such a task without snapping but he knew it must be done. He took on an apprentice for himself named Radz, a beautiful unicorn mare from the "British" (yeah I went there) region of equestria. she was taught Killjoy's fighting style and learned Magic from twilight (if...you don't mind Metal) Thunder saw Radz as a "best of both worlds" soldier. She was skilled in close quarters combat and magic dueling. Her 7 years under Thunderstrum's teachings were tough but to her it was well worth it. Instead of a massive sword, she prefers a great Battle axe to wield in combat. She earned the Title "the untouchable queen" (if anyone knows that reference I will love them!)

((No problem. Also, isn't that from some anime?))

Kane delivered his report to his parents and was walking down the halls of Canterlot castle. He was a grey pegasus with a navy mane and tail and had a hurricane for a cutie mark. Unlike his father and Gleaming Blade, he didnt care much for leather armor, speed and agility, or duel weapons. Instead, he preferred to wear steel plate armor and weild a greatsword. His wings were strong like his father's, allowing him to have great speed even when wearing heavy armor.

He stopped and stared out a window, sighing as everything seemed to be crashing down around them. Celestia is dying, his parents ruling Equestria, and now talk of civil war. It was a lot to bear for him.

((hmmm maybe...but which one?))

Radz was walking down the halls and saw Kane, she walked up to him "enjoying the view?" she said in a lovely British accent smiling "I always loved the view as well." her neon green eyes shining in the moonlight along with her same colored mane and black coat.

((Hell if I know, I was just guessing. Lol))

"Yeah, it is beautiful." he said, turning to face Radz. "To think our order was founded by the pony who raised the moon itself. I always heard stories about her." Kane suddenly noticed who Radz was. "Hey, you're the mare my mother taught magic to."

Radz was still smiling "why yes I am." she said with a faint laugh "Thunderstrum is also my mentor in fighting," she also looked out the window "I heard your father and the and the last Grandmaster were close friends. Thunder doesn't talk much about Killjoy. maybe Soul had something to say about her, I see her statue in the courtyard everyday but never learned much about her."

Kane smiled faintly. "Yeah, to be honest I was afraid of her when I was a colt. Father told me that was just how she was and to not fear her. His apprentice was also best friends with Thunderstrum. If only he came around more often." Kane said with a sigh. "My mother must be lucky to have you. Don't get me wrong, she loves me with all her heart, but I think she wanted a unicorn foal to teach magic to." Kane said laughing slightly.

"I guess I'll give thunder the suggestion, he must miss his friends and maybe I could ask Soul how Killjoy was...she seemed like a very great pony for the residence of canterlot to build a statue of her." Radz said softly "so what made you want to be a sentinel?" she asked.

Radz thought for a minute "you know I never thought about it, I guess to serve a purpose in my life....maybe make a difference in this war. Maybe...I just like to fight so I joined so I could fight ponies without it being frowned upon.." she said laughing "wonder when the next sparring matches are...no pony really likes sparring against me though." she frowned.

Bronze had eventually joined the senitiels with Silver...... big mistake for him ((lol)) but as they grew older Silver stopped bugging him AS much. now they're both about 24. Silver got an unicorn apprentice named Sparks Fly ((i will mega love anyone who gets this reference)) but they both still act like foals sometimes.

Silver was standing in the doorway for their whole conversation. "i didn't want to really. One minute in the test to become the nightwatch, next minute Celestia's telling me i have to be in this senetiel thing.' she said smirking

Setting: Canterlot tavern, midnight

Two cloaked stallions sat, deep in conversation, "By your orders my leage i can have several members attack the storefront." The pegasus suggested. The other, A unicorn, shook his head. His blues eye glowed beneath his hood, "Several members will not be enough, i will have a friend do this task. "

"Him?"

"Yes, hes reliable and gets it done without a distraction needed."

"But hes just a colt."

"Hes 17, you forget he pulled off many missions the others couldnt. He'll be fine." The blue eyed unicorn stood up and started for the door. "You cant keep him dead forever Black Frost, Azure Blade can live again."

"No, as far as anypony at the castle is concerned, Azure died while on a mission with me. Let his friends in the Nightwatch mourn for their lost." Blacks cold voice rattled the empty tavern, the pegasus nodded and Black walked out the door.

(( oh Azure was a memeber of the Nightwatch, Black took him as a protege soon after the Sombra incident, then five years prior to this he was KIA on a mission with Black and Vi. So Azure could have known Radz and Kane. Its your choice if they knew him or not. Just remember , hes "dead". Nice intros thou.))

"I'll sparr with you Radz, i could use a good session." Vi remarked as she rounded the corner walking towards them. Age did little to her beautiful silver complexion.

Black entered through the castle doors, the guards never making eye contact with him.

A hooded pegasus flies fast towards the castle under the moonlight, his coat hidden by the black leather armor he wore. An Ebony greatsword (like the ones in skyrim) slung in a sheath over his back.

Vi scoffed, "As captain of the Sentinels, you have to be pretty skilled. But I cant wait Radz." she laughed a little. She noticed Black passing by down the hall and called him over to them, "You both know my husband Black Frost right? Black this is.."

"Radz and Kane, I've noticed them before." Black cut her off in his deep cold tone. "Its good to meet you both." Vi sighed in annoyance about her being cut off mid-sentence.

Radz knew what Black did with the previous Grandmaster and had a sinking feeling in her stomach when he approached "I-it's nice to meet you too." She said not making any eye contact.

Thunderstrum was looking for Radz but spotted her with Kane, Vi and Black "Radz, I've been looking for you, it's time for your next fight session." he said putting a hoof on Radz head and smiled and looked at Vi "how's it going Vi?" he asked hugging her "haven't seen you in a while." Thunder didn't give Black the courtesy of acknowledgement.

Radz noticed the tension between thunder and Black was high, It seems thunder had no intention of forgiving Black for what he did anytime soon.

Kane felt a little awkward from the tension, not knowing how to feel. He tried to walk away, but by the time he got down the hall he was stopped by a hoof touching his chest. "Leaving unannounced? How rude." the pony said, and Kane's eyes lit up. "Blade!" he said loudly, hugging the pony who he considered an older brother. Blade smiled and returned the hug. "Hey, kiddo. I missed you." Kane finally let go. "I missed you too? What in Equestria are you doing here?" Blade smiled. "Just thought I'd make a surprise visit. The Heart isn't going anywhere, I've made sure of that." He saw the others, particularly his old teammates. "Hello, guys." he said cheerfully. His coat was sparkling as usual, and he didn't appear to age much. He wore leather armor similar to what he used to wear in the Nightwatch that had an image of the Heart on the chest. He wore a white hood and cloak along with it. Recognizing the Guardian of the Heart had become easy for Equestrians, and many stopped and stared whenever he passed by.

Archived