Regarding an 18+ topic

I figured this would be a good place to ask a question like this before I posted it only to find out it's illegal and get in trouble.

I was wondering if it would be acceptable to post a topic in the 18+ forum regarding smoking. I've been a smoker for two years now and I want to quit. I've tried several ideas from the internet and I'm not making any progress. I wanted to see if anypony on the forums had any useful advice and maybe even help others who are going through the same struggle.

The reason I posted this here is because I know that Canterlot has a policy against posting topics about drugs, alcohol, etc, even in the 18+ area so I wanted to get a green light before I even thought about making an attempt. If a topic like this is still not allowed then that's ok with me. Thank you all in advance and have a great day!

A moderator may correct me if I am wrong, but I do believe the rule is illegal drugs, not drugs in general.

So posting a thread about quitting smoking shouldn't be outside of the rules in 18+.

No depictions of sex, gore, intense violence, or illegal drugs are permitted in posts, images, links, or roleplay.

Archived