Gallery

To be able to post pictures in the gallery, you need to have made at least 3 posts on the forum, which you now have. Keep in mind that the gallery is for art that you have done, or art that has been done for you. :)

Also bear in mind that your images won't show up until they've been approved, which can sometimes take a day or two. As long as they're suitable for the website and are your own original content (or work you commissioned or were gifted), though, they should be approved.

I want to start posting pictures in my gallery soon. I hope that my oc, bravestrong, can become an internet sensation on here that's not a mary sue but just someone who's part of the mane six (who would now be mane seven). I would like help with character development to make this happen? Anyone up to the task?

I want to start posting pictures in my gallery soon. I hope that my oc, bravestrong, can become an internet sensation on here that's not a mary sue but just someone who's part of the mane six (who would now be mane seven). I would like help with character development to make this happen? Anyone up to the task?

Feel free to check out this thread

We have plenty of helpers who would be willing to help you on your way :)

So, you say at least 3 posts, but I must have been overlooked then. I still can't upload my stuff :oops:

You should be able to upload things to the gallery. All pictures uploaded to the gallery are moderated by Canterlot staff to ensure that they follow our gallery rules. If you have attempted to upload pics to the gallery and they have not appeared, it likely means that they did not pass moderation for one reason or the other.

Archived