Play Date With RD! Epic Storm Nexus Race!

I was wondering if anyone would be up for an adventure of sorts with Rainbow Dash?

:20: Feel free to respond below if you're interested!

It's time for a totally epic race across Equestria to stop an epic storm!

Come one, come all with any type of OC you'd like to use!

:RDash: We'll have air sections and land sections so feel free to sign up with whoever you'd like.

:RDash:We'll start with sign ups take care of details as sign ups fill out

:RDash:You can sign up with one or two characters.

Racers:

Firefoxx: Rainbow Dash (pegasus)

Firefoxx: Flourish (pegasus)

Shadowwalking18: Razor (griffon)

RazorWind: Razor Wind (pegasus)

Rarity: Gilda (griffon)

SteelEagle: Apple Jack (earth pony)

TacoBob: Zelda (griffon)

Duskfall: Duskfall (changling)

DerpRavener: Naj (changling)

RedCedar: Red Cedar (earth pony)

Moonshinethetheocat: Javasun (earth pony)

CaptainMcDerp: Amethyst (pegasus)

zoebel12: Presteza (unicorn)

Spectators:

Other:

Firefoxx: Spitfire, acting as ref (pegasus) [will not be in this RP anymore after this weekend]

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Adventure is Razor's middle name! Anything exploration or travel related is right up his ally. Plus he knows plenty about Rainbow had always wanted to meet her face to face! :D but thats just my two bits. Just tryin to get my CC approved character into something x3

Wow! Thank for all the responses you guys! I'm thinking... what if we set things up for some sort of race? We could do a team race and pair up our characters or even do groups of three. How does that sound? It would be adventurous for those seeking adventure and also filled with speedy antics for those interested in that side of things. How does that sound to you all? :)

We could do the races as individuals, but as we get to certain points some ponies can run into one another and need help. I have no problem with everypony else being abl to fly while AJ is grounded: I am sure we can find ways to even the score.

Maybe the end-spot of the race is the center of a once in a decade stormfront that has some sort of magical element that prevents pegasi from controlling the weather. Whoever can stop it is considered an icon, since while the storm doesn't threaten the lives of many Equestrians as it is centered in the Everfree, if left unchecked it can become a terrible danger. It can be predicted a few weeks ahead of time as the nexus of the storm creates a protective bubble that prevents it from being stopped, and then 'explodes' to create nation-wide front.

So we race to get the weather under control, become icons, and maybe for monetary gain. Ground-bound ponies and pegasi both face limiting factors. Pegasi can't fly as fast as normal and ground bound ponies do have to traverse the Everfree.

Dang, this thread makes me wanna app that one earth pony gal I've wanted to app for ages. But I'm too loaded with RPs though, so don't count on that. :(

Have fun though, you guys!

Archived