Unable to upload images to Gallery

Smartbrony

So, I still can't upload images to the Gallery. Every time I try, I'm greeted by an error message saying that I don't have permission to do that, #10762. I had no idea why, but after learning that I only needed three posts to upload pictures, and I had 90+ posts, I became a little worried. It seems every system in my life has had an issue with me, Canterlot included. So, any ideas?

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried using Internet Explorer instead of Google Chrome, but that didn't work either. I still got the same error, and I don't have any more browsers on my computer. :wail:

Where in the upload process does this error occur? You were able to create an album at the least, I see. When does the problem appear? The first, uploading step, or after that in the process?

The error occurs after I click the "upload" button. Clicking said button brings me to an error, there's no "loading" or "select file" before the error. I took a screen capture of it if you'd like me to show you.

Hmmm... what page are you trying to upload from (main gallery page, your gallery page, your album page)? Also, when and how were you able to create that album you have listed in your gallery? Typically that is done from the Upload page. Were you able to see it before?

Hmm, that's unusual. I'm not entirely sure what might be preventing you from uploading now. If you haven't been able to even reach the upload page since you created that album, perhaps try deleting the album from your gallery and see if that changes the situation? I'm honestly at something of a loss, especially if Rosewind could find nothing atypical in your permissions when she checked them. Everything I am able to see looks right and like you should in theory be able to upload fine.

Hmm, well, that's about the limit of what I can think to check or try. If it's truly not working on any browser you try, the only thing for it, I suppose, is for the admins to take another look when they're able to.

I guess so. I'm looking through the source code now to see if there's anything, but I can't say I expect to find anything. More like, I expect to find something missing, but I don't know what.

Archived