Flim & Flam's Sweet Smell of Success (Open)

Mojo

ImlVhci.png

The Flim Flam Brothers, after the debacle of their recent 'Miracle Tonic' scam, decided to try a different approach to selling. This time, they'd come up with a truly great product, one that would both be pleasing to ponies and fill a need. Noticing that many ponies in Equestria seemed to be single, Flam decided to go about making a line of perfumes and colognes. While his brother experimented with formulations, Flim secretly observed life in Equestrian cities, determining that yes, there was a lack of apple-based perfumes and colonges. Weeks went by until Flam finally found a base formula that was pleasant smelling and lingering. Flim quickly wrote a new sales pitch with a catchy jingle.

Now they were ready to go. Their first stop, Ponyville! They thought that if they could sell their new product in THIS town, they could sell it anywhere. The Flim Flam Brothers pulled their wagon into town and quickly set up a makeshift stage in the center of town. A crowd of ponies soon gathered all around, most out of sheer curiousity as the steam organ music started to play, and the Flim Flam Brothers took the stage, singing and dancing as they had rehearsed for weeks before.

"Greetings all of Ponyville, and we are here to say!" Flim sang.

"We brothers have something new to offer you today!" added Flam.

"Though friendship is magic, love is in the air."

"And using our new product, will help you get there...."

"With the power of the nose, that high tuned sense of smell.."

"You can get the mate you want, the secret we will tell!"

"Why would you want to spend another night alone?"

"When you can get a mate through the Flim Flam Brothers new Apple Perfume and Cologne!!!"

"Not using fragrance to land a mate?"

"That's like fishing with no bait!"

"We can solve that slight detail!"

"Spray some on and then inhale!"

"To find a very special somepony can be a lot of work!"

"But if you use our fragnances, you won't feel like a jerk!!"

"I know our claims may sound unfounded, some of you make have your doubts."

"You may think this is all a gag, but that's not what we're about!"

"To prove our good faith to you, for this one only day!"

"The Flim Flam brothers are going to give... FREE SAMPLES AWAY!!!"

Instantly, the song stopped as the brothers lifted a tarp off of a table loaded with small, sample bottles of their new product.

"That's right! Try before you buy!"

"One free sample per pony!"

"When you see how well it works!"

"You'll want to buy a full bottle for yourself!"

"Step up, everypony! Don't crowd!"

"Plenty of free sample to go around!"

What no pony knows is that these scents contain a diluted amount of the 'Love Potion' formula Flam found in the book about Hearts and Hooves Day. However, unknown to the brothers is that this scent actually does attract ponies to each other. The effect of the diluted Love Potion are temporary, but strong. It will wear off after a short time, but few ponies are strong enough to resist it's charms. Keep this in mind and have fun with it!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

post-8659-0-36551800-1391803525_thumb.jp

It was a great day for SugarSweet. She had made a trip to Ponyville to gather some supplies for her shop back in Canterlot and to get away from the hustle and bustle for a day. Having a saddle bag on her side with some stuff she had purchased in it she made here way through Ponyville on here way back towards Canterlot. Going through her list of things she needed in her head one last time to make sure she had everything. Trotting towards center of town tho she noticed a small crowd of ponies gathering near a wagon where two ponies where standing selling some kind of perfumes

Approaching the wagon she examined the bottles which where laid out on a table. Stopping at the table she looked over the bottles then over to the two ponies standing nearby "Hello there, these seem like some nice perfumes," She greeted the two with a smile "are these all the same scent?". Sugar asked as she looked back at the bottles picking one up to look at it

Flim and Flam smiled at their first 'customer.'

"Glad you asked that question, young filly!" Flim said,

"For our free samples, there are two varieties of ladies perfume! There's Sweet Apple and Sour Apple!"

"Right you are, Flam! Both are excellent choices, guaranteed that you'll love'm!"

"Try one and you'll see!"

Also among the crowd was a Paint stallion with a peace sign cutie mark and a lanky perriwinkle colored unicorn mare wearing a stethoscope around her neck.

sml_gallery_475_9_8090.jpgMojo

sml_gallery_475_9_55339.jpgNurse Starflower

"Whatdoya think of that, Nurse Starflower," Mojo asked.

"Anything Flim and Flam are involved in must be either fake or disasterous!" Starflower snorted as she watched the Earth stallion walk over to the stand. "HAY MOJO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"Gettin' me a free sample of apple cologne," Mojo calming said as he grabbed a small bottle and walked back over to his friend. "The price is right, and who knows? Might get me a babe if I wear this scent."

"You yonger ponies think you can find all the answers to life the easy way," the older mare said, shaking her head as Mojo opened the bottle and sprayed some of the cologne on himself. When the scent of the apple cologne reached the nose of Starflower, suddenly, her eyes glowed with a green aura as she looked down at the hippie brony and smiled. "You know, Mojo, why look for a babe when one is standing right next to you?"

"Whoa! That's groovy! Where is she?"

"Right HERE!" the lanky unicorn mare said with a goofy grin on her face as Mojo laughed.

"Good one, Star! Joke's over, yur old enough ta be me mum, where's the babe you were talkin' about?"

"I love YOU Mojo! Give me a big kiss!"

"Half a mo', you're serious?" Mojo asked as he started to back away from Starflower.

"Serious as a heart attack, sweetie!" the green eyed mare neighed, causing Mojo to gallop away with the now lovesick Starflower giving chase.

"Snap outta it, Star! Ya flipped yur lid!"

"Come back here, lover!"

Razor walked through the streets of Ponyvlille. He preferred flying, but found that simply walking was good as well. And that was saying something considering him.

It was nice and peaceful...save for the stares he got. No doubt about his short stature. But he took deep breathes and tried not to let that thought sneak in. He was probably just imagining it.

But his peace was interrupted by the sound of singing, and frankly to him, rather irritating singing. He turned down a corner and saw a wagon and two dancing stallions. They looked like brothers and apparently were selling something.

"Scents to gain a mate? Uh yeah, not for me." He said, but he walked over for curiosities sakes. He would at least see if the scent was good. His father's birthday was coming up and well, cologne was an okay gift to give to ones father on their birthday.

He walked over and looked at the bottles, "So this stuff will attract one to another?" While he didn't believe it, he was REALLY REALLY glad his mother and sister were back home in Rockwington. For all he knew the two would buy the whole darn supply and force him to bathe in it for days.

"Yeah, really glad they aren't here." He said to himself once. Maybe fate was going to be kind to him today.

That's when he noticed the mare chase after the stallion. He blinked and looked at the bottles. Something was telling him that.....he should get out of here. Fast.

**Had the location wrong. Now fixed**

"Glad you asked that question, young filly!" Flim said,

"For our free samples, there are two varieties of ladies perfume! There's Sweet Apple and Sour Apple!"

"Try one and you'll see!"

Sugarsweet put her hoof on her chin for second in though as she saw the mare chase after the stallion from the corner of her eye, but thought of it as normal "hmm since my name is Sugarsweet i have to go with the Sweet Apple" She had said out loud with a smile picking one of the bottles of sweet apple up and spraying it on her. The sweet smell reached her nose. "Hmm this certainly good, how much do these cost?" She asked the two brothers with a smile

Hmmm...what was that delicious smell? Was that the perfume being sold by these stallions? Razor sniffed it several times, giving a purr in delight.

"Hmm that is actually a good smell." He said as the green aura surrounded his eyes for a brief moment. He turned his head toward the source of the scent and felt his eyes go wide.

Where had this mare come from?! And why was she not in his arms right now?

'Wait...no no...that...' Razor thought shaking his head, but feeling his pulse racing faster and his eyes locking onto the mare more and more.

No, no, this was wrong. He was terrified of girls! He shouldn't...he couldn't.....wow she was pretty. Very pretty. LIKE REALLY REALLY PRETTY!

He took slow steady breathes as he shook his head, trying to keep himself under control...but that smell. He...couldn't....resist!

With a flash he grabbed the mare in his arms and leaned forward, holding her while she was leaned back slightly on her hooves.

"Ah, my most beautiful of mares. It is love at first sight. No?" He said, purring. He gave her the equiv of a kiss in griffon terms and rubbed his head against her neck as he purred. In fact he was getting a bit overly aggressive.

Red Cedar

Red Cedar strolled through the marketplace, enjoying the day as he usually did any time he was able to come to Ponyville, but this time there was something a little different. Ponyville's village merchant stalls usually didn't resort to song and dance numbers about their products. Trotting up curiously, he watched as the two brothers made their pitch to a group of largely disinterested ponies. Not being a permanent resident of Ponyville, Red Cedar had been spared tasting a cup of cider made from an entire mulched-up apple tree or having a vial of berry juice passed off as a cure-all to him.

Other ponies did seem to be trying their scents. In fact, judging from how close they were getting, some ponies looked like they really wanted to know what they smelled like on some other ponies.

Red Cedar wasn't much on cologne. He thought he smelled perfectly fine with a little pine sap in his coat, or just after a shower, but out of curiosity, in case he was ever in a situation that called for it, he stepped up to the wagon. "Hello," he said politely. "What do you have for stallions, then?"

He took slow steady breathes as he shook his head, trying to keep himself under control...but that smell. He...couldn't....resist!

With a flash he grabbed the mare in his arms and leaned forward, holding her while she was leaned back slightly on her hooves.

"Ah, my most beautiful of mares. It is love at first sight. No?" He said, purring. He gave her the equiv of a kiss in griffon terms and rubbed his head against her neck as he purred. In fact he was getting a bit overly aggressive.

Sugarsweet had just asked the two brothers the cost of the perfume, gasping in surprise as she was suddenly swept up by a nearby griffon causing her to drop the bottle. A blush formed on her face as she was taking by surprise and could not think of what too say "I...I..I...but....I........wha- who are you?.. b-but thanks for the compliment" Sugar had stuttered out in surprise and her usual slight shyness as she squirmed to get out of his grip

The eyes! The lips! The silky mane! Was this love!?!

"Ah yes, but of course. I am Razor. You're lover!" Razor said, letting the mare go for a moment to lift his claws up, before grabbing her into another hug and starts preening her feathers. He gave her more and more griffon kisses and rubbed his blunt area of his beak against her nose in a sort of normal kiss.

"Now don't feel shy. You are a girl, I am a boy. We have all that in common darling." He said. His manner getting a bit too obsessive.

SugarSweet stood there motionless wide eyed surprised at the griffons sudden and obsessive fondness of her, just as the griffon put her down she turned and lifted her front hoof to try to get away but soon found herself swept up again.

The same blush returned to her face, She did in a way like the preening of her feathers. "Well..I" She had started as she squirmed gently and slightly to try to get away but the griffons grip was just to tight. She was really embarrassed in a way more than anything looking around if trying to find a way out

Razor gave a growl of excitement as he hugged the mare tight for a moment before lossening his grip, "Ah but enough of talk. Come with me to the catsbah. And we will make sweet music together!"

He then started kissing her more, his grip light enough to get out now, in fact maybe it was the time to run.

Zecoralux_zps9639adbb.png

As Zecora made her way through town, she heard some commotion going on. Fearing another attack on Ponyville like the infamous Nightmare Night the year before, she galloped towards where the source of the shouting was.

"What is all the commotion about? What causes some ponies to loudly shout?"

As she approached closer she saw... them. Zecora knew all to well the antics of the Flim Flam Brothers, how they tried to sell the next best thing guaranteed to better a pony's life only to find out that their product was a lie or worse harmful to ponies. What really ruffled the zebra's mane was the fact that these two dared to claim that they were selling potions, a talent that she took quite seriously. By having these two in town selling false hopes and dreams, it made Zecora wonder what ponies thought of her and her potion making. They didn't think that she was making dangerous or fake potions, did they? But if there was one thing that Zecora didn't like it was lying. The truth was always the best way to go, no matter how much better a lie would be.

"I heard the commotion and knew somehow," Zecora said approaching the two unicorn brothers with a wary look, "and I now know that you two set something into motion now. What are you two trying to sell, another fake cure that promises ponies to be well? Like that potion that promised older ponies returned youth, even though that was not the truth. So what plans are you making you two, what is in this new brew?"

2mcczdx.jpg

Dang it! Why did Derpy’s nose have to be clogged up for the fifth day running? How was she supposed to get through market day if she couldn’t smell anything? Oh well, she’d have to chug through all the market stalls with only her sense of sight to guide the young mare when making purchases. Oh, and sound too!

Sound was very important for Derpy Hooves, being a sucker for catchy jingles. Normally, a merchant didn’t have the know-how to attract customers to their stand with vocal and instrumental music. So of course, hearing organ music and what seemed to be two salesponies singing a well-choreographed routine was bound to catch Derpy’s attention. Come to think of it, the scene reminded the googly eyed pegasus of those two guys from a while back: the Flim Flam Brothers. They were accused of selling a phony miracle tonic last time they showed up in Ponyville, but by golly, Derpy swore that thing healed a broken hoofbone of hers. And in the same amount of time as natural bone repair, no less!

So of course the brothers had something that could stop nasal congestion dead it its tracks, right? Ignoring the two couples engaged in the act of kissing each other, Derpy Hooves cantered straight towards the counter. “Hiya Mister Con-artist Brothers!” the mare greeted in her usual chirpy voice; “Got anything to stop nasal congestion today?”

Flim and Flam seemed to be at a loss of words after witnessing the effect their new line of Apple based scents were having on those ponies who were trying them. Neither brother expected THESE kind of reactions. First, they witnessed how a much older unicorn mare was now chasing a Paint Earth stallion all around the town and then the unicorn brothers gasped at the sight of a mare getting hugged by a lovesick griffon.

"What does this all mean?" Flim asked his twin.

"Should we intervene?" Flam asked in reply just as Zecora approached their stand and spoke to them.

"Miss Zecora, you have us wrong!"

"Did you hear our salespitch song?"

"We're selling nothing here today."

"Free samples, we gave away!"

"Our new cologne and perfume!"

"Nothing evil, it's all true!"

"Witness this, my friendly mare!"

"With our perfume, love's in the air!"

"And to show that it's top shelf!"

"I'll spray some on myself!" Flam sang, reaching for a cologne bottle before spraying some on his body.

"YOU'LL BE SORRY, CHUM!" Mojo shouted at the group as he ran by, with Starflower trotting after him.

"You see, Miss Zecora! If it's safe for my brother, why wouldn't it be safe for other ponies?" Flim asked as Derpy Hooves came by and asked her question. Flim decided to address the blonde Pegasus mare himself.

"My dear filly, we're not selling any medical cures today, but what we do have are fragrances! Lovely apple based perfumes for you to try, for free!" the lanky unicorn stallion neighed, using his magic to levitate a sample bottle of perfume to Derpy Hooves. "Try this scent, with our compliments! If you like it, we'll sell you more for a very fair price!"

As Flim was speaking to Derpy, Flam gently took Zecora aside.

"I fear something's gone wrong with my formula. I think it's odd that the purple mare is pursuing that earth stallion, and I'm not sure that the mare that griffon's holding wants to be held like that. I have heard you are wise with potions and elixirs, could you check and see.." Flam stopped speaking, instantly realizing that if his fears were right, the scent he just sprayed himself with might affect the very zebra who he was seeking help from.

VdxHNYE.jpg

That lively music drew the painter to it like a moth to a flame. That passionate sales-pitch, the catchy singing and dancing... these ponies sure knew how to make a show of their products! Having stopped in Ponyville once more to pick up some art supplies and stop by and visit a couple friends, Presteza had heard Flim and Flam's from the market and couldn't help but wonder what effect this particular perfume might have on her own special somepony.

She hadn't seen slightly snobbish coltfriend in a while, but she as usual would send him letter of her travels with great frequency. It might be nice to see if this perfume could make the normally calm and collected Merlot showering with her in more obvious displays of affection as she imagined this perfume might make him. So far in the assembled crowd she could see this stuff worked really well! EVen a certain normally reserved griffon was stuck in the throws of his own effusive affection... to a pony? Wow this stuff really -must- work!

As she approached the two lanky unicorns she couldn't help but notice a certain grey pegasus talking to one of them."DERPY!" she shouted hoping to get her attention."How've ya been? I haven't seen ya since the runnin' o' the leaves! I didn't know ya were on the hunt fer a special somepony!" Presteza still needed to officially thank the blonde maned pegasus for her assistance in the last running of the leaves, her and several other ponies owed her a debt of thanks for getting them out of a very sticky situation, "How about we both try some o' this perfume?"

SugarSweet stood wide eyed as the griffon held her, trying to come up with a way to get away, When she noticed that his grip had loosened. Slipping from his grip SugarSweet turned around "I would really love to stay, but i have to get back to my shop in Canterlot, I am sure there is lots of things waiting on me to do..." She had came up with the half true excuse as she began to walk away

Razor blinked and laughed, "Silly girl, she thinks that by running away she can make herself more attractive to me."

Razor smiled, "How right she is."

And with that Razor took off after Sugar. When he caught up to her he said, "Splendid idea little flower pot. Lets get married!"

Of course as he flew to keep pace, he didn't see the street lamp that was in his path. And as expected he flew right into it.

Red Cedar

Waiting his turn at the brothers' display, Red Cedar couldn't have helped but notice the advances being made on a mare by a griffon of all things. He certainly couldn't ignore how he ended up flying straight into a lamp stand, and even though the griffon hadn't exactly been the most well-mannered being he'd seen today, he still winced a bit at the impact.

Still, he thought, it would allow that mare to have a head start.

The nurse chasing the other stallion off while using medical terms as pick-up lines was no less disconcerting, however.

Standing beside the other two mares who had wandered up to the wagon as well, he watched as Flim handed a testing bottle to the grey mare.

Pointing at the crumpled heap of griffon with a hoof, he looked up and asked, "Does this perfume have side effects?"

2mcczdx.jpg

Being offered a perfume sample didn’t console Derpy Hooves in the slightest. “But with my nose clogged up, I won’t even smell it,” the blonde pegasus lamented to the clean-shaven salespony; “Ah well, perhaps I’ll just try the pharmacy at Barnyard Bargains. At least I won’t have to make a trip to a weird Everfree Forest hut just to get nasal relief.” Hopefully, Zecora didn’t overhear that slight against her current place of residence.

Right then, another pony came up to greet Derpy. The pegasus thought this newcomer unicorn mare from the Running of the Leaves looked kinda familiar, but her memory was a bit fuzzy around the edges when it came to remembering ponies who didn’t live in Ponyville. Still, that didn’t prevent Miss Hooves from being social, even if she didn’t sound completely well; “Sorry, but I’m actually here to find something to decongest my nose. I *STRAINED SNIFF* can’t smell anything right now.”

Flim was now in a quandry, He heard the words of rejection from the blonde Pegasus with the bubbles cutie mark and then heard another potential customer ask about side effects. First, the lanky unicorn sales pony turned towards Red Cedar.

"Side effects? Perish the thought! Er.. what you are witnessing, dear friend, is the power of love in action! The scents my brother and I are selling are perfectly safe! Try a free sample and judge for yourself!" Flim neighed proudly before nearly getting trampled by a still galloping Mojo who was still desperately trying to ellude the advances of the giddy Nurse Starflower. Quickly following behind, once more Flim got knocked down and stepped on as the periwinkle colored unicorn mare passed by.

"I am... in extreme pain... would you... happen to be... a doctor?" the nearly flattened looking Flim muttered as he slowly rose up and turned towards Derpy Hooves, only to see that now she had been joined by Presteza.

"My dear... ladies," the staggering unicorn stallion spoke, "could I interest you in... help me..."

As Flim collasped to the ground, Flam was frantically trying to fan the scent of the cologne he had put on away from Zecora. The last thing he needed right now was a lovesick zebra mare chasing after him instead of helping him find some kind of cure from the effects of their hoofmade apple scents.

"Please Miss Zecora, I beg you," Flam whispered, "will you help us?"

Zecora listened to the two ponies give their song and dance about how safe their product was. She still didn't trust them, not even with their words of encouragement. It wasn't something that ponies could eat or drink but knowing potions like she did even things that were made for ponies to either be used for health or beauty could be dangerous if not made the right way. Still the two were daring enough to try the perfume themselves, or at least on of the pair.

Taking a brief moment, Zecora noticed that the ponies indeed were acting strange. One paint stallion was being chased by a periwinkle unicorn. Another mare was being chased by a griffon. A nice smelling perfume couldn't have done this, unless there was something more potent in it: a love potion.

"You two, what did you do?"

Before she could get an answer the one brother was trampled by one of the ponies trying to escape the other. Despite having a hunch that the brothers caused this, she was not opposed to lending aid.

“Ah well, perhaps I’ll just try the pharmacy at Barnyard Bargains. At least I won’t have to make a trip to a weird Everfree Forest hut just to get nasal relief.”

"Miss Hooves I must say that most ponies who visit me are ok. But if they stray from the path then there is a cost that a pony may get hurt or worse lost. But visiting a pharmacist is what to do, then I will not be upset with you."

As Zecora bent down to assess the fallen unicorn, she caught a whiff of the perfume that the other uninjured brother had, even as much as he tried to fan it away. At first nothing unusual happened, that is until the zebra looked up and into Flim's eyes...

"Your brother will be fine as will you dear once you are mine!"

With a look in her eyes Zecora approached the unicorn, getting closer with each step.

Razor groaned as he rubbed his head. Ouch, he was gonna have a nice bump on his noggin.

"Why do I always get hurt when I enter this town..." He asked, wincing slightly as he rubbed a sore spot.

Wait what had he been doing again? Everything was a bit blurry right now...not to mention he was dizzy. He would have to see a doctor to make sure he didn't have a concussion or anything.

Razor grunted as he got off the ground and preened his feathers a bit to get them straight. He looked around, and blinked when he saw a few ponies chasing after each other. In fact, looks like a zebra was infatuated with one of the sales pony.

"Oh yeah...I was looking at these things." Razor said as he walked over and picked up a bottle of the cologne.

"Then I remember smelling something really nice and then it was...hmmm." Razor rubbed his beak, what happened next?

"Oh well. Its not important. Though this stuff did smell good." He said. Though what had it been for again? Oh well, he liked the smell of it.

He turned his talon over and put some of the cologne on the wrist area and smelled in the scent. Mmmm, it was a nice scent.

"I guess it won't hurt to try a little." He said. He didn't know what was up with the zebra but he just ignored it as he sprayed some of cologne onto his wings then some onto his talons and patted it on his neck where it met his shoulders. Just a little. He gave his wings a good flap and smelled the scent again, even as he spread it around with his flapping. It was good.

"Still...I can't help but feel I'm forgetting something here." Razor said as he looked at the bottle and stroked his beak in contemplation. He turned it over to look at the back. Maybe the ingredients were posted on there.

redcedar90px.png Red Cedar

Watching the salespony get trampled by two others in the throes of a passionate sales pitch made Red Cedar take a step back in surprise, then look on in concern as he was given a quick check by the zebra. Too bad she then seemed more interested in the other pony than in the injured on on the wagon. "Love hurts." he said to no one in particular.

Still looking over the injured party, he didn't notice the griffon who had picked himself up off the street, until out of the corner of his eye he noticed Razor spray himself down with a bottle and then spread it around.

Red thought he'd take a step back.

VdxHNYE.jpg

“Sorry, but I’m actually here to find something to decongest my nose. I *STRAINED SNIFF* can’t smell anything right now.”

The rather wet sounding strained sniff seemed to make Presteza wince for a moment. The expression however was not made in disgust but rather empathy as well as surprise. There was many a morning when Presteza was little at the manor and left her window open during the spring nights. The results of such a mistake back then was a situation much like the blonde pegasus before her; a stuffy nose, and a lot of sneezing. Well... Derpy may be lacking one half of what Presteza could experience as a filly (and on occasion, even as a mare) but she could still sympathize with the intense annoyance a snuffed up snout could bring, "I'm Sorry, Derpy. DId ya try the holdin' yer head over a pot o' steamin' water thing? That un-stuffs me usually unless it's Reaaaaally bad."

Just then What seemed like a brownish blur knocked past flim, shortly followed by taller, periwinkle colored blur. Before Presteza could realize who they were and greet them accordingly it seemed they'd passed on for the time being. For now though it seemed a certain salespony needed some help.

"My dear... ladies," the staggering unicorn stallion spoke, "could I interest you in... help me..."

It seemed that Zecora was currently in the process of helping the lanky unicorn named Flam for now. So For now it seemed fair that Pressy assist the twin pony to his hooves, Doing just that Presteza took Film's hoof and helped him regain his bearing's,"No problem, Mister Flam... or was it Flim? Anyway could I have a sample o' yer perfume stuff?"

Hearing Presteza asking for a perfume sample got Flim up on his hooves again quickly. Though he was a bit wobbly, when it came to doing business, Flim was known to show great resiliency.

"My dear filly, my name is Flim, not to be confused with him." Flim sang, pointing at his brother before continuing, "I have samples that are free, satisfaction guaranteed! Here a fine sample for you to try, if you like come back I have a bottle full you .. can... BUY!!!!"

Spotting Red Cedar starting to back up, Flim turned and sang another chorus:

"Kind sir, don't run away! Because this is a special day! You can try our new cologne, and its free, YOU CAN TAKE IT HOME!!!!"

As Flim was singing and dancing, Flam was looking very worried as he could see that he was correct, the cologne he wore was affecting Zecora.

"Please wait, Miss Zecora! I came to you for help, snap out of it! You are a charming lady, but I think we should just be friends, ok?" the mustached unicorn stallion muttered as he slowly backed away from the zebra. "Can't you see that it's the scent of the cologne that causing your sudden urges?"

Archived