Art Request! (Story as Payment!)

kindofararity7

Hello kind artists! I won't beat around the bush, so I'll get right to it!

I would like a drawing of my OC, named Sky Write, if it wouldn't be too much trouble. However, this is not exactly what he looks like. His mane is actually kind of unkempt, yet still presentable, his tail is like this as well. The colors are the same as in the picture, but his mane would be in the same color pattern as his tail is in the picture. (Purple, blue, purple)

Basically, his mane is the main thing I want to change from the picture. It would be in a similar style to what his tail would be, messy and unkempt, but presentable.

But, as for style, method, etc., I have nothing to request. I'm giving you the freedom to choose everything about the picture! (Except, of course, his appearance) His cutie mark is a quill behind a pair of old, circular glasses, but this doesn't need to be in the work if you don't want it to. I have nothing to request for his pose, just whatever you think will suit him best! He likes to fly in the sky and relax on clouds, though.

Finally, I wouldn't feel right if I just asked for a picture without anything as payment. While I don't have any money to give, I am a writer of fan fictions over on FimFiction.net. If there is a story idea floating around in your head or a piece of art that you would like me to turn into a story, don't hesitate to ask! :)

My FimFiction account name is "kindofararity7" if you wanted to check it out beforehand.

Thanks in advance!

P.S. There really is no limit on the length of the story I will write. I'll put everything I have into it too! ;)

post-7832-0-93177200-1397861260_thumb.pn

Archived