My Little Halo: ODST [Must have knowledge of Halo] {Apply To Join}

Read Everything!

---------------------

After Master Chief (Spartan 117, or John) defeated the Didact, the UNSC started to send out many ODST squads out to an unknown Planet, only few people know about. No ODST knows what they're doing out on an unknown Planet, but as long as they get paid, fine and dandy. And some know why...

---------------------

What your OC knows: Your going out on an unknown Planet, so shoot every Covenant you see!

---------------------

Squads:

(You can apply to make your own squad, or apply for a rank opening, all squads are separately owned)

---------------------

RISE (Hell Jumpers)

Private:

Private First Class:

Corporal:

Sergeant:

Gunnery Sergeant: Stormchaser

Sergeant Major:

Lieutenant:

Captain: Estus

Major:

Leader: Dashing Blade

Legends (Hell Jumpers)

Private:

Private First Class:

Corporal:

Sergeant: QuakeHeart

Gunnery Sergeant:

Sergeant Major:

Lieutenant:

Captain:

Major:

Leader:

---------------------

ATTENTION: If you want to make a squad, you must choose the type of squad it is.

Type 1: Hell Jumpers

Type 2: Orbital Shock Troopers

---------------------

Characters in RP:

Dashing Blade

Stormchaser

Estus

QuakeHeart

---------------------

How To Apply:

---------------------

1. OC's name:

2. What Sqaud you want to be in (if you want to make one, put custom)

3. Squad Rank:

4. Squad Name (for if you are making a new squad, people who don't want to make new clan, skip 4.)

5. Your Strategy (for when you get in a firefight)

---------------------

Goodluck Marines!

---------------------

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OC's name: Midnight Blossom (Mare, batpony)

2. What Squad you want to be in: Rise (Type 1:Helljumpers 105th)

3. Squad Rank: Sergeant-Major

5. Your Strategy: Some ponies love the view from afar, but Midnight is usually all up in your face kinda-mare. Armed with a Shotgun and a large assortment of knives/blades, she has no quarrel with getting within your personal bubble, shattering it and killing you inside it's remains. She acts, dislike waiting around and is extremely impatient. She typically carries her Shotgun, an SGM, a Pistol and a Battle Rifle.

1. OC's name: Stormchaser

2. What Squad you want to be in Rise

3. Squad Rank: Corporal

4. Your Strategy heavy things like shotguns rocket launchers and heavy weapons like that Stormchaser likes to quickly go in powerful to get it over with and go in fast hardly waiting at all almost everypony at the academy calls him Reckless but he still gets the job done

i know about halo just not the ranks can somepony explain them to me

1. OC Name: Estus (Griffon)

2. Squad: Rise

3. Squad Rank: Captain

Strategy: Estus has always been a fan of using assault rifles and DMR weapons. Though she has had practice with a sniper rifle she is only an adept when it comes to the art of sniping.

When in a firefight she remains calm and collected and like to quickly examine her surroundings first and search for possible explorations in the land or structures.

Such as shooting canisters and what not. She prefers to stick to cover and never let the enemy get close.

1.OC name:Firefox(pegasi)

2.what squad: Rise

3.squad rank: Lieutenant

4. tactics: Firefox is a master sniper and assulter. prefers to have two magnum handguns with him as well as his assault rifle and sniper. Firefox prefers to stick to cover and never let the covenet get close but has no problem when they do. Firefox has 1 rule he never breaks. NEVER LEAVE A MAN BEHIND

4. Your Strategy heavy things like shotguns rocket launchers and heavy weapons like that Stormchaser likes to quickly go in powerful to get it over with and go in fast hardly waiting at all almost everypony at the academy calls him Reckless but he still gets the job done

the ranks are in order, so the team leader (dashing blade) has the highest authority in the squad and is the leader. The captain is basicaly the team leaders secritary, filing in when he is busy and helping with orders on the battlefield. sarge is normaly the rank of a fire team leader, but in this case he would be 3rd in command. The sarge would be called upon with his fire team to call out dangerous missions or scout ops. Corporal is 1 of the lowest ranks and would have no authority in the squad, they are known for being team medics as well as combat men. privites are pretty much rookies.....not much skill and no authority

this is based on my knowlage, i know alot about miitary stratagy and ranks and stuff, but im not 100% sure. But i know that this is pretty acurate. hope this helped :)

ATTENTION: I have updated the squad ranks, and added a few things. And yes, the ranks are official ODST ranks. You can change the rank you want to be if you want. Applications will be reviewed, and accepted later today to give others a chance to edit their application. Also, I might change your rank because your strategy might be a little different from your rank. And you can transfer to other squads at any time, only time you can't is when your squad is pinned down. Your transfer must also be accepted.

OC's name: Midnight Blossom (Mare, batpony)

2. What Squad you want to be in: Rise (Type 1:Helljumpers 105th)

3. Squad Rank: Sergeant-Major

5. Your Strategy: Some ponies love the view from afar, but Midnight is usually all up in your face kinda-mare. Armed with a Shotgun and a large assortment of knives/blades, she has no quarrel with getting within your personal bubble, shattering it and killing you inside it's remains. She acts, dislike waiting around and is extremely impatient. She typically carries her Shotgun, an SGM, a Pistol and a Battle Rifle.

Great application, your accepted!

Great application, but I think gunnery would be better for you, Your accepted!

1. OC Name: Estus (Griffon)

2. Squad: Rise

3. Squad Rank: Captain

Strategy: Estus has always been a fan of using assault rifles and DMR weapons. Though she has had practice with a sniper rifle she is only an adept when it comes to the art of sniping.

When in a firefight she remains calm and collected and like to quickly examine her surroundings first and search for possible explorations in the land or structures.

Such as shooting canisters and what not. She prefers to stick to cover and never let the enemy get close.

Great application! Your accepted!

1.OC name:Firefox

2.what squad: Rise

3.squad rank: Lieutenant

4. tactics: Firefox is a master sniper and assulter. prefers to have two magnum handguns with him as well as his assault rifle and sniper. Firefox prefers to stick to cover and never let the covenet get close but has no problem when they do. Firefox has 1 rule he never breaks. NEVER LEAVE A MAN BEHIND

Your accepted!

Ok, let's begin!

"Alright, everypony listen up. Our first mission on this Planet is to take out a camp about 50 miles away from our drop zone. Once we take that, we gotta move Northeast of that location, cause after we kill each and every one of them, support will get over there and hope we are still there. I'll explain more after drop, so grab what you need, cause we're dropping in 10 minutes!

Midnight barely listened to the orders, she'd heard them a dozen times before, and was already reloading her Shotgun. She'd had it for a while, and was special to her.

After throwing it on her back, she picked up her Battle Rifle, placing it on her back and again, grabbed some ammunition for it, but most of what she had on her was SGM and Shotgun ammo, after all, that's all she really needed in her opinion.

She started loading her equipment into her pod, turning back to the others in her team.

"Sir? I have a question, what kind of opposition are we expecting down there?"

Stormchaser stood in a line like the rest of his team listeing to him after he finish stormchaser said "sir yes sir" after which he made his way to the armory and grab a rocket lacher and put it on his back make sure he could move his wings then grabing two pistols staping them to his two front legs and finally grabing his shotgun after which he made sure all his weapons was full and grabing extra armmo for all his weapons after he finish he headed back and got in his pod "can we move it along ladies i am dieing to kill something" said stormchaser

Archived