New!

ConfusedUnicorn

About Myself: Hi there! I'm ConfusedUnicorn. If you are asking who my favorite pony is then I would say none. No, I'm not a hater. I don't have a favorite pony character because I can't decide. I mean, why choose which pony is the best and argue with other bronies over their favorite pony. No, I am not like that. But if people make me choose a pony from the Mane 6, it would be Twilight Sparkle. Twilight is a great character because she's a good friend and knows how to handle situations properly. She also taught me to solve situations more logically rather than scream my head off at my enemy. My favorite princess would be Luna! Luna is another great character. Most people see her as a mean, horrible pony that is selfish because of her actions (Nightmare Moon).

How I found Canterlot.com: Google is a wonderful thing

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Netflix. Yeah,boredom got me :P

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hi there! I'm ConfusedUnicorn. If you are asking who my favorite pony is then I would say none. No, I'm not a hater. I don't have a favorite pony character because I can't decide. I mean, why choose which pony is the best and argue with other bronies over their favorite pony. No, I am not like that. But if people make me choose a pony from the Mane 6, it would be Twilight Sparkle. Twilight is a great character because she's a good friend and knows how to handle situations properly. She also taught me to solve situations more logically rather than scream my head off at my enemy. My favorite princess would be Luna! Luna is another great character. Most people see her as a mean, horrible pony that is selfish because of her actions (Nightmare Moon). But I'm not one of those people. Even if what Luna did is wrong, she had her reasons to become Nightmare Moon. Imagine if you were in her shoes. Being ignored by your older sister, subjects fear you and nobody is there to admire what you do. Celestia was never there for Luna 1000 years ago and Luna just bottled up her feelings. She probably thought that one day Celestia will be by her side as the big sister she is. But she didn't. So Luna got jealous and wanted her subjects to like her and her creations. 1000 years later after Nightmare Moon was defeated Luna took pity on the fillies with nightmares and also helps them see their mistakes just like Sweetie Belle when she ruined Rarity's dress. Luna came to her and showed her what would happen. Sweetie Belle learned her lesson, and ALL is well. Luna helped Scootaloo conquer her nightmares after Rainbow Dash's story.

That's a long introduction haha. I'll just leave it there. I am so excited to check things out here!

Welcome to Canterlot! Just as a quick little info drop, anyone you see running around with "RP Helper" or "SRP Helper" below their posts is a staff member, as well as anyone marked Moderator or Admin under their picture.

If you have any questions or need any help settling in, feel free to message me!

Hope you like it here. :)

Welcome to Canterlot.com!

You like Pinkie Pie? What's not to love about that fun loving filly! YAY!!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

:D:D:D

Archived