Nightmare Nights 2014

SilverSwirl

I have plans to attend this con that runs from the 24-26th of October in Dallas, TX this year. I will be going with Carameldelight, a member here who has been inactive for a very long time. In any case, is anyone else planning on attending this or going to Oni Con in Galveston? I ask since my sister wants to split it up between the two. Feel free to give me advice as this will be my first experience at a somewhat major con event. We already also have during my time in Texas going to various places in Austin as well. I'll be down in Texas for at least a week, finishing it out with the convention before flying back home.

Their site: https://nightmarenights.net/

I went to Nightmare Nights in Dallas last night. It's hard to explain what to expect if you haven't been to a brony convention yet. Maybe hit me on skype and i can talk more freely about it.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope to attend at least one day of it - I live less than an hour away from Dallas, and I've got some money in my pocket :idea: I might find some nifty things and meet some other bronies in real life, a luxury I haven't been afforded thus far.

Plus, I heard Tabby is going to be there <3 If the VA for Rares is going to be there, I'm going to be leaping over building to get to it ;)

• 3 months later...

I hope to attend at least one day of it - I live less than an hour away from Dallas, and I've got some money in my pocket :idea: I might find some nifty things and meet some other bronies in real life, a luxury I haven't been afforded thus far.

Plus, I heard Tabby is going to be there <3 If the VA for Rares is going to be there, I'm going to be leaping over building to get to it ;)

Update:

I will be dressed as Lucas at the con hopefully.

Archived