Clouds Over Horizon - A Multi Thread Storyline OOC

After victory over changelings during Nightmare Night there was much rejoicing, but it also brought many issues into question. It was clear that some changes should be made and indeed some followed, primarily with creation of Suntrot.

However one particular pony with resources believes it's not enough and decides it's not wise to put all eggs in one basket again.

Dissatisfied (yet not opposing) with direction military has taken, Swift Squall - seasoned warrior, adventurer and aristocrat - seeks too form a small group of similarly minded ponies and non-ponies in purpose of countering any moves of Chrysalis and find effective way to combat them.

Inspired and formed as sort of The Fall of Roam counterpart (kudos too Rarity for that storyline)and intended as another side of the coin. This is not a REA thread or at last not for those REA OC's affiliated with Suntrot. While it is small possibility of some fighting (especially during the inevitable conclusion in Roam) expect more of resources building, gathering allies and trying to find out what changelings are up to as well as aquiring information on them therselves. As such OC's of many roles and specialties are looked for. Mainly spies (and other shady characters), recherches. combatants and those with wide connections.

The first topic is limited up to five open slots and is happening during December. However if they would appear to be bigger interest, additional threads will be opened up - differing in both place and time.

If anyone have additional questions/ideas I am open to them.

Slot 1: Swift Squall

Slot 2:

Slot 3

Slot4:

Slot5:

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe I could join with Xan:

I figure he could've been hired to do this stuff. Of course, he wouldn't want to live under the rule of changelings any more than the princesses, so he would probably fight them anyways.

Archived