Want To Fly Like a Wonderbolt?

spitfirebanner_zps17486715.jpg

Do you think your OC has what it takes to fly with the best? Sign up for a free flight day with the one and only Captain of the Wonderbolts, Spitfire!

I'm thinking of having this like a free training day of sorts. Spitfire has decided it's time for a little community pay back so she has opened the training grounds to a few lucky participants in her training day. Basically ponies have been signing up for weeks, hoping to get a spot in the camp. Six lucky pegasi and/or griffons are chosen by Spitfire and her crew.

There will be six spots open! Please let me know below if you are interested in having your OC attend the flight camp!

1. Zoebel with Mistralis

Also, if you play a Wonderbolt cast member or a Wonderbolt OC, let me know if you're interested in being a part of this thread. :D

1. QuickLime with Gale Flurry

2. Steel Eagle with Soarin'

spitfire_zps56fcdc41.jpg

Re-app Lightning Streak. I can find the topic but the app is gone.

As luck would have it, I still have the app. Reposted!

http://www.canterlot...ng-streakfinal/

On that note, if my old rarity app is still in your archives can you send it to me? Dont really plan on apping her again but would like a copy to keep >.<

EDIT:

Nevermind, didnt think to realize by the time the app is accepted the thread will be dead... *sigh*

first we need some recruits...

Um... My Crafty pony Mistral is an exceptionally speedy and precise flyer. Since She's already a speedy weather mare and got really strong wings she might be willing to get in on this.

I want to take part in this, but my only pegasus is still a filly. Of course I could always put in Elena, but I feel like I'm using her everywhere. :blush:

Oh, she's quite spry, already knows how to fly, and wants to be in/idolizes the REA, whom the Wonderbolts belong to here, IIRC. I think there's plenty of fun to be had. :razz:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived