''Making the world a safer place'' RP ideas

Feel like trying to run a RP on here lol.

Basically want to make something action packed with some drama in it as well. Came up quickly with a ''villain'' who would pretty much cause trouble and would need to be stopped.

This RP would contain battles against other ponies such as soldiers and guards and will contain elements of kingdom. I don't want to give too much details, but I'm hoping to try to make something fun and worth typing for.

Here I'll be using three characters at most and will control some canon characters a little as well for some parts.

My three characters are as followed:

Name : Violet Charm

Species : Unicorn

Speciality : Her ability to fight with knives and other blades is very developped. With her magic she can manipulate many knives at the same time, making her able to surround herself with blades, giving herself protection and attacking at the same time. Her agility is highly increased and so makes her a worthy opponent in close combat. She also posesses a masamune.

Personality : Kind hearted, this unicorn is smiling most of the time and is willing to lend a hoof whenever she can. She gets attached to those she meets and befriends and will try to cheer them up if they ever feel down. Due to her past she is very sensitive when it comes to the matter of her parents who passed away in injustice. Getting over it has always been difficult. She can sometimes doubt herself in stressful moments.

Appearance : White unicorn with a green mane and tail wearing a purple scarf around the neck all the time. Her mane is attached in a ponytail.. Her cutie mark is a knife upside down over a purple flower.

Name : Glady Leaf

Species : Earth Pony

Speciality : Glady has an abnormaly big amount of strength that she gained after an accident in a potion shop. The effects are there permanently and with this she discovered her special talent which made her unique and accepted it. She can lift very heavy things, even to the point of boulders and carries with her a giant warhammer with which she fights if she needs to. Her physical endurance is also very high, much higher than regular guards.

Personality : Glady is rather easy to irritate if one decides to make fun of her. She isn't the type to just stay calm about it and will almost immediately threaten to smash you down. She doesn't like when others talk bad about her or her friends, where she won't hesitate to jump in and defend them. Yet she also doesn't know how to really take a compliment and feels rather awkward about it. When speaking she can be pretty blunt and straight to the point. In times of need she will never hesitate to protect her friends and those around of harm.

Appearance : Pale blue earth pony with an almost all white mane and purple eyes. She wears a purple bow on her head all the time as well as one on her tail. Her cutie mark is a hammer almost crossing with a gladiolus leaf.

Name : Seria Rosa

Species : Fairy

Speciality : Unlike regular ponies, fairies don't have cutie marks, yet still can have talent. Seria has a varied knowledge of nature's plants and animals as well as the environment in general. She also has with her a magical staff called Anima, which can control the nature around her and has managed to master it. Due to effects of meditation when with the staff, Seria is able to use some of its nature power without it, but only little magic. Fairies also have the ability to talk with plants and animals.

Personality : In therms of personality, Seria seems to appear calm and is also older than the previous two. She is very smart as well and has a developped knowledge of Equestria's environments. Although said that she is calm, she can still lose it sometimes and needs to be put back on her hooves by someone if this happens. When she was younger, she liked to pull pranks on Glady... It's still the case today.

Appearance : Seria has a green colored coat and a long blond flowing mane with blue eyes. On her back she has a pair of blue and pink butterfly-type wings. As said, fairies do not have cutie marks, but not everyone knows that. Fairies are not well known in Equestria and are a very rare sight.

So yeah, these are my three characters. I've edited this to make them all at the teenager age or young adult in Seria's case.

For this RP I would like it if people could type a few lines per post and avoid going with the one liners. Makes things more interesting when you type more and add some more details in the posts. Ain't asking to type walls of text, but just to have enough stuff to RP with.

I'll go ahead and open 3 spots for this, but no more than that, else it becomes difficult to manage with too many people.

So who's in?

- RainbowDaringDash

-

-

Have questions? Ask ahead!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to join, though i have a few questions.

1. Could i play as either Applejack or Rainbow dash?

2. if not, wheres the app form if there is 1?

I will def join so save me a spot, i just want to know what i can do. Thanks

Ah well canon characters will not appear much. I would rather have OCs in it. If anything the canon character we'll see the most would be Celestia.

As for the second question I don't have an application form. Just give a brief description of your character(s) like I did XD

Unless it's really preferable to have an app form? If so then I'll just edit my first post to do a simple one.

Heck my three characters are fillies and own daggers, a giant hammer as well as a magical staff controlling nature XD So I'll allow other weapons too, obviously! All I'm asking for is no OP weapon or character, of course.

Ah, didn't see that one appear o.o

First question: Nope, they don't know each other. Only your own characters know each other between themselves or if your characters know other people's OCs then it's fine too, but my fillies wouldn't know your characters.

Second question: My characters start in Ponyville and I think it'd be much easier if everyone started there as well instead of everywhere. I intend to make them go from Ponyville to Canterlot and from there more stuff will happen.

Name: Skyzipper though called sky by friends

Species: Pegasus

Specialty: Is a expert at using a bow, he rarely misses and can catch arrows. Sky has a unique talent for making arrow's and has made custom ones like explosive, grabbling hook and others. Sky is also skilled at hoof to hoof combat.

Personality: Sky cares about his friends more then anything, if he had to chose between his friends dying and him, he will choose himself. To that end, he is loyal to those who have earned his trust though he is VERY selective about who he trusts. Sky likes to try and lighten the mood even when all seems lost. Sky is one of the few Pegasus's who can pull of the sonic rainboom. Sky hates to kill and will only do it when it is the only option. Skyzipper is one of the best flyers in equestria second to only rainbow dash and lighting dust. Sky trusts no pony right now as his last group of friends betrayed him though all that did was seal his trust, he is still the kind loyal joking Pegasus he has always been.

Appearance: Sky has a Ocean blue coat and reddish pink eyes. He is smaller then your average Pegasus though he is quicker. Sky mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while flying and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

Hope this isnt to OP, i just tryed to make him like i always do in combat RP's.

it would have been OP if i hadnt removed something. I had made him be a expert with aly type of blade and a bow, but i thought that might be a little OP.

Well, at least im in :) hey, i know a friend who might want to join, want me to invite him?

Sure go ahead o.o

And blade expert doesn't mean spear expert lol. Because you're an expert at something doesn't mean you're flawless in a whole!

It was just a way to say something. Because you're an expert at something doesn't make you invincible is pretty much what I meant.

So he could be an expert with blades and that wouldn't be enough to be OP.

For me OPness is like when someone dodges absolutely everything or his attacks succeed all the time, or if you take big damage and still manage to go on without really suffering from anything. All that or stupidly huge attacks like in Dragon Ball Z lol

Not that I have anything against DBZ, really, but it's hard to deny that they have really huge attacks that can destroy everything XD

Yah I agree it would be, but I want at least one more person to join :P Besides here I have to go to work so I won't have time to start the topic just yet. This'll give time for more people to join if they're interested.

Also I've updated the first post and I've added an application form for the three of them. Will also add a picture.

Archived