Notification for Denied Gallery Image?

Zeig

Last question about the gallery, hopefully! I could have sworn I saw an answer for this before, but I can't find it again.

Just wondering, do users get some sort of notification if a picture they've uploaded is denied? I uploaded a small batch of pictures yesterday, then uploaded a single picture later that night. This morning I discovered that the single picture was approved and is showing in my gallery, but the others aren't. So I'm just wondering, if pictures get denied, do we know it? Is there a way for us to tell? Or maybe it's just that the single picture was the most recently uploaded, so that one was approved first while the others are still waiting approval. But I'd still like to know if there's any sort of notification that an image has been denied.

You won't necessarily get a notification if something is denied. If something is approved and then taken down we'll usually tell you why, but if it's not approved in the first place we most likely won't.

I can tell you that there are no pictures from you awaiting approval though. If you uploaded other images, they were denied. If you want to know why, refer to our gallery rules. If it seems wrong that the images were denied, perhaps a mistake was made, in which case we will be happy to sort it out for you.

So they were denied then. I uploaded four pictures last night, then that unicorn picture.

I did look over the gallery rules, but I don't see how/why the pictures would have been denied. They were all of my OC Inkbrand, plus a few other characters in some RPs, and I included which user those OCs belonged to in the description. The only picture I thought might have been an issue was one that included some salt cubes and some drunken bubbles over Inkbrand's head (both of which can be edited out if those were the problem for that picture), but I would have never known why they were denied in the first place if I hadn't made this thread.

Can I PM the pictures to you, or post them here?

Archived