(Baltimare) Pet a Live Griffon Head! (Open)

Lux

Aquaria giggled as her boyfriend shivered, diver loving to see how people reacted to the threats she made. Aquaria didn't consider herself mean, but she did know that a lot of ponies didn't appreciate her jokes. "Stuffy ponies need to be poked until they loosen up," she thought to herself while holding back a giggle.

When asked about what store she wanted to go to, she blinked and looked over to her date. "Uhh, I've been everywhere I want to go to," she explained before gasping and holding her beak. "I haven't been to a place I don't know that I need to go," she explained awkwardly. She was trying to say that there was somewhere she probably wanted to go, but that she didn't know what it was.

Aquaria's rose colored eyes looked over to her brightly colored friend. She couldn't think of anything of substance to say and gave him her universal response, a tight hug as she practically leached onto her date.

Riptide wondered if Aquaria's comments about poking stuffy ponies was somehow related to him. Surely he showed to his special griffon that he was a very adventurous one. The world of Equestria was an amazing place and Riptide was one to certainly want to explore as much of it as possible, But that wasn't the issue that Riptide focused on at this moment. Right now he needed something to strike up the interest of the tiger striped griffon. She seemed to not know of somewhere she wanted to be that she hadn't been, so now was the time for something spontaneous.

He was almost out of a loss of ideas when he heard the faint sound of carnival music in the air.

"Hey, there sounds like some kind of carnival nearby. Want to go see what's there?"

Archived