How to start with the Role Play?

Elssir

Hi, everypony.

Well, I'd like to start with roleplaying.

But what I have to do for that?

I have experiences with Dungeon & Dragon but I guess this is different.

What I need, how can I start?

Can anypony tell me what I have to do and "teach" me a little? Please?

I'll really appreciate it.

alright, im here to help. To start RPing, there is more then one way. If you want to RP in a place that really open and there are basically know rules, head on down to FFA. In FFA all you have to do is chose a RP, then join. With joining there are mulible ways. One, you app if thats what the runner of the RP wants, you ask or you get invited. If you want to RP somewhere where there are more rules and its more like the real MLP universe but still not there, make a OC and app it over in CC. If you want to RP somewhere where it is actually almost like the show, make a OC and app him over in WoE.

I hope i helped a bit there, but if not just say so and il keep on trying. Oh, i have a question. Have you ever been in a RP here?

Thanks for help. Now I understand more. Just... what's that "app"?

Still not. I didn't want to do some mistake. Well, first I want to learn it.

An "app" is a character application. Basically just a character sheet for your OCs, but which have to be assessed by our volunteer team of Roleplay Helpers. Approved character applications are indeed required for the World of Equestria and Canterlot Chronicles sections of the forum but not for Free RP. You are welcome to create character applications for Free RP play for your use if you wish, however, it is just not a requirement.

If you want further information on our rolelplay sections, check out this thread. You can even request assistance from roleplay helpers here, if you ever find that you require it.

An "app" is a character application. Basically just a character sheet for your OCs, but which have to be assessed by our volunteer team of Roleplay Helpers. Approved character applications are indeed required for the World of Equestria and Canterlot Chronicles sections of the forum but not for Free RP. You are welcome to create character applications for Free RP play for your use if you wish, however, it is just not a requirement.

If you want further information on our rolelplay sections, check out this thread. You can even request assistance from roleplay helpers here, if you ever find that you require it.

Thanks a lot, Rarity. :) I appreciate your help.

Archived