Cutie Mark Request Thread

Cutie Mark Request Thread!

What are cutie marks?

Cutie marks are the famous, magical symbols of a pony's destiny found upon the flank region. You may have one appear below your forum avatar, but this must be done manually to ensure we don't blow up the forum.

:RDash::Flutter::TSparkle::AJ::Rarity::Pinkie:

What are the rules?

• Users requesting a cutie mark must have at least 50 posts.
  • Users with cast characters in World of Equestria or Canterlot Chronicles may request the cutie mark of any character they play.
  • Retiring a character in either roleplay area will not retire their forum cutie mark (unless they want it to).
  • Cutie marks may be changed, but you may only request this once a month.
  • Cutie marks should not contain any controversial or inappropriate symbols, excessive gore, or images of inappropriate nature.
  • Do not use the Canterlot.com gallery to upload cutie marks.
  • The Administrative/Moderation staff reserve the right to refuse cutie marks for any reason.

How do I request one?

Reply to this thread with an image that is either .gif or .png and 75x75 pixels with a transparent background. Try using an image service such as imgur.com, it's easy to use and you don't have to have an account to use it. If you need help editing an image for use, simply ask nicely! We have to do all of this manually, so your patience is appreciated. Have fun!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question, why does the member need to have at least 50 posts to request one?

Because I want to make sure the user is an active presence in the community before I spend my time manually giving them a cutie mark.

Because I want to make sure the user is an active presence in the community before I spend my time manually giving them a cutie mark.

I see now! You want the person to EARN their mark, just like in the show. BRILLIANT!!!

Hey there. I've actually been wanting to change it for a while, but I wasn't sure if it'd be okay. So, I guess it's not the same as before, huh?

TdRzJ4v.png?1

So, hopefully I didn't mess anything up. Thanks!

I am guessing that RP and Game posts don't count or do they?

Other than in the Spam Stables, all posts you make will count to your total. ^_^

hello Yes my name is halide and I would to be liking have the cutiemark.

Here is the cutiemark I would be liking.

xv3iJZg.png

Please to tip waitresses. Play not in washing machines.

thenk.

• 2 weeks later...

Ohh~ Okay, that makes a lot more sense I had a bit of Confusion. Thank you! Here is my main characters cutie mark as her talent is weapon making. Here you go;

post-9816-0-65212300-1401236915.png

hello Yes my name is halide and I would to be liking have the cutiemark.

Here is the cutiemark I would be liking.

xv3iJZg.png

Please to tip waitresses. Play not in washing machines.

thenk.

But I like washing machines

Here it is, I think it is transparent...

It wasn't actually, but neither was Regiment's. I went in and removed the backgrounds myself in both cases before adding them. I don't really mind doing this, but if people want to make sure the backgrounds are transparent it will save me at least a little time and effort.

Thanks! ;)

I must have this cutie mark. It represents magic and creativity. :) sorry its big. :-o

It's okay, resizing isn't so difficult, especially when it does have a transparent background already. ;)

So this is how one gets those cutie marks under their photo? Well I'll be drawing one up soon, most likely Lore Weaver's mark as he's my ponysona.

Archived