Cutie Mark Request Thread

Ugh....I hate it, I hate Microsoft paint, and I hate having no art skills. Forgive the hidious thing you are currently looking at.

Hopefully one day I'll make a better one.

I'm sorry if it's too big or not transparent, again, paint sucks.

post-8601-0-65110300-1401763879_thumb.pn

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello, um you said ask if your unsure how to make the image, so um, im asking :P I am really bad at using image editing and wanted fluttershy's Cutie mark [maybe the bat version if allowed] as I play her in CC. If not that's fine I can try and make one of My OC Cutie marks if i can get some help

Hello, um you said ask if your unsure how to make the image, so um, im asking :razz: I am really bad at using image editing and wanted fluttershy's Cutie mark [maybe the bat version if allowed] as I play her in CC. If not that's fine I can try and make one of My OC Cutie marks if i can get some help

Done. If it's just finding a cast pony's cutie mark, it's usually pretty easy. ;)

Let's see how well this turns out...

tn_gallery_1647_223_100067.png

There you have it, a cutie mark with no background and hopefully the correct size.

Let's see how well this turns out...

tn_gallery_1647_223_100067.png

There you have it, a cutie mark with no background and hopefully the correct size.

Image doesn't work. Please note that cutie mark images will not generally be accepted to the Canterlot.com gallery. Try uploading it somewhere else. ;)

Think I got everything right, let me know if I need to change anything. Thank you!

b4aNSi5.png

Full sized image in case anyone is curious: Link

Edit: Thank you!

Image doesn't work. Please note that cutie mark images will not generally be accepted to the Canterlot.com gallery. Try uploading it somewhere else. ;)

Ah I see now what happened. I will load it on my DeviantArt account and repost it here.

Edit: Here we go! lore_weaver_cutie_mark_by_kitsune85-d7lixri.png

The bad news is upon uploading it to Deviant Art it resized it to make it bigger so hope this isn't an issue.

Archived