I am starting a role play, and I have done a few before, but this time I really think I have it. I have the story planned, and a limited sign up, and everything. Anyways:

An unimaginable thing has happened. A band of powerful dragons have been destroying gryphon eggs. They have been enemies for thousands of years, and the dragons are now targeting the egg of the queen, which will hatch the princess, and future queen, of the gryphon clans. In an attempt to protect their precious egg, the gryphon clans have requested the help of Queen Celestia.

So, are you willing to join a noble group, to travel through woodland, over mountains, and across seas, battling monsters, to save the future line of gryphon royalty, and become a knight of Princess Celestia?

Please have a character link/sheet below, and I reserve the right to say yes or no (but I will most likely say yes ^^)

PLEASE ponies only, any breed will do. No alicorns, op's, or god modding. Please practice basic high school grammar and writing, at the very least (Proper punctuation, capitalization, ect.)

1. aza9- Sapphire Swirl

2. Stormchaser1991- Stormchaser

3. Franshpout- Miryo

4. RainbowDaringDash- Skyzipper

5. cainiem- Aegis

Here is a really fast sketch of my pony, Dandilion. She is a white unicorn with white/light yellow mane and tail. Her cutie mark is three pink flowers, as her special talent is caring for the environment. She is kind and sweet, and cares a lot for her friends.

post-9885-0-80554400-1400532953_thumb.jp

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can join! Just show me an oc paper and such :) It is open to anypony.

B-but...I would just be a weight on this RPs shoulders..I-I'll just go...*runs away*

B-but...I would just be a weight on this RPs shoulders..I-I'll just go...*runs away*

Sam, please stop. If you need to talk, then PM me, but I want to have a serious rp. If you would like to join, then join, no one is going to say you are a burden.

This looks fun!

Name: Sapphire Swirl

Race: pegasus

Appearance: pure black coat with blue and black mane/tail. Her cutie mark, is a crescent moon poking out the bottom of a big cloud. This because she does weather duty at night and is never late. Blue hooves and a pair of big wings.

Personality: kind and sweet but she can be rather serious when it comes to the welfare of other ponies. Can and most often will sleep throughout the day/morning as her work is at night.

Other:

Can perform the sonic NIGHTBOOM! It is something I forgot to mention as I haven't been on for about a year!

This ok?

This looks fun!

Name: Sapphire Swirl

Race: pegasus

Appearance: pure black coat with blue and black mane/tail. Her cutie mark, is a crescent moon poking out the bottom of a big cloud. This because she does weather duty at night and is never late. Blue hooves and a pair of big wings.

Personality: kind and sweet but she can be rather serious when it comes to the welfare of other ponies. Can and most often will sleep throughout the day/morning as her work is at night.

This ok?

Sounds perfect! I will have the link up eventually :)

I would join its sounds fun but my grammer and spellingg sucks any way if you want to see my pony his sheet is in my signature that link in the bottom of my post goes to it

I would love to have you join, but the grammar and spelling are kind of a requirement. :/

By the way, what do you consider is being OP? I think everyone can have a different perspective of that and it also depends on the type of RP you're doing too.

By the way, what do you consider is being OP? I think everyone can have a different perspective of that and it also depends on the type of RP you're doing too.

Hm... I guess no amazing powers that can't be defeated, crazy weapons, or being able to kill something really fast or figuring out everything as soon as it comes up. Stuff kinda like that, ya know? ^^

i could try my best what do you think of my chacter sheet if you looked at it

It's nice, but I really would like you to use punctuation, spelling, and capitalization...

i could try

Okay, well maybe starting with it here would be a good try too. :smirk: Try capitalization, and such. ^^

I could try.

I could try my best. What do you think of my chacter sheet, if you looked at it?

I would join. It sounds fun, but my grammer and spelling sucks... any way, if you want to see my pony, his sheet is linked in my signature below.

Just a few helpful things! :) I will add you to the list! :Pinkie:

Can I suggest something for storm? If you want to, the others could correct you if needed o.o

And Skyheart, right now I can't make a sheet, but I have a character in mind XD

Can I suggest something for storm? If you want to, the others could correct you if needed o.o

And Skyheart, right now I can't make a sheet, but I have a character in mind XD

Great Idea, freshpout! ^^

And okay, that's fine, just throw me a name, species, sex, colors, cutie mark, etc. ^^

Okie well here's the sheet!

Name: Miryo

Species: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: A star of enchantment (http://www.signsofsp...ointed_star.jpg)

Personality: Rather energetic and easily fascinated by even the simplest of things. She is pretty childish for her age, despite being an adult. She is fairly nice and fun to be with in certain moments, mostly when not doing anything. Yet once she is thrown into business, she will remain serious about it and give it her all. She will refuse to fail. Sometimes she can be a prankster too!

Appearance: Light brown coat. Her mane and tail are black and spiky, spikes going mostly downward. She also has a white lock in her mane which goes from front to back. Her eyes are of a green color, She wears a dark mantle (Which I still need to design) most of the time with a hood. In comparison to other ponies, she is shorter than the majority by a little.

Abilities: She can use enchanting spells on objects to give them various effects with the help of special stones. If not using those stones she is pretty good with the element of the earth with which she can cast a few enchanting spells too with and some offensive spells as well. She also owns a scythe weapon. Although she isn't very good at close combat, she still uses this big scythe to at least have some melee tactic. The scythe is an enchanted weapon as well in which if you get cut by it, your energy will drop down for a very short time. It's enough for her to make a counter-attack or for the opponent to quickly draw back if needed.

Okie well here's the sheet!

Name: Miryo

Species: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: A star of enchantment (http://www.signsofsp...ointed_star.jpg)

Personality: Rather energetic and easily fascinated by even the simplest of things. She is pretty childish for her age, despite being an adult. She is fairly nice and fun to be with in certain moments, mostly when not doing anything. Yet once she is thrown into business, she will remain serious about it and give it her all. She will refuse to fail. Sometimes she can be a prankster too!

Appearance: Light brown coat. Her mane and tail are black and spiky, spikes going mostly downward. She also has a white lock in her mane which goes from front to back. Her eyes are of a green color, She wears a dark mantle (Which I still need to design) most of the time with a hood. In comparison to other ponies, she is shorter than the majority by a little.

Wonderful! ;)

Il go for this, it looks fun. well, here goes nothing

Name: Skyzipper though called Sky

Species: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A Pair of wings, side by side with air currents going through them

Personality: Sky has a 'no cares in the world' attitude with everything. The only thing that makes him go 'kill or be killed' is when he is flying or his friends are in danger. Sky enjoys reading but prefers to hang with his friends.Sky is shy around new pony's, often not talking to much until he gets to know them a bit, though that shyness never stops sky from trying to lighten the mood when things are easy or rough

Eye colour: Reddish pink

Character colour: Ocean Blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Skyzipper's mane and tail are light red. His mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while flying and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

Physique: Skyzipper is a bit smaller than your average Pegasi and also a bit quicker. He trains daily when not busy to keep his flight skills up and to maintain his strong wings. He wears a white bandanna tied around his neck at all times, even when he wears his fire red hoodie, he will have the bandanna on underneath.

Other: Sky is one of the best flyers in equestria. He is one of the only pony's able to pull of the sonic rainboom though he cant control the speed you gain by entering that maneuver and often ends up crashing and going to hospital.

Hope this is OK

Il go for this, it looks fun. well, here goes nothing

Name: Skyzipper though called Sky

Species: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A Pair of wings, side by side with air currents going through them

Personality: Sky has a 'no cares in the world' attitude with everything. The only thing that makes him go 'kill or be killed' is when he is flying or his friends are in danger. Sky enjoys reading but prefers to hang with his friends.Sky is shy around new pony's, often not talking to much until he gets to know them a bit, though that shyness never stops sky from trying to lighten the mood when things are easy or rough

Eye colour: Reddish pink

Character colour: Ocean Blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Skyzipper's mane and tail are light red. His mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while flying and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

Physique: Skyzipper is a bit smaller than your average Pegasi and also a bit quicker. He trains daily when not busy to keep his flight skills up and to maintain his strong wings. He wears a white bandanna tied around his neck at all times, even when he wears his fire red hoodie, he will have the bandanna on underneath.

Other: Sky is one of the best flyers in equestria. He is one of the only pony's able to pull of the sonic rainboom though he cant control the speed you gain by entering that maneuver and often ends up crashing and going to hospital.

Hope this is OK

Archived