Oh also for Miryo's abilities... I tend to give strong abilities to my characters, but they're still limited. She shouldn't be able to take a dragon down in one hit lol. And her attacks are not unavoidable as well. Just thought I'd say.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Il go for this, it looks fun. well, here goes nothing

Name: Skyzipper though called Sky

Species: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A Pair of wings, side by side with air currents going through them

Personality: Sky has a 'no cares in the world' attitude with everything. The only thing that makes him go 'kill or be killed' is when he is flying or his friends are in danger. Sky enjoys reading but prefers to hang with his friends.Sky is shy around new pony's, often not talking to much until he gets to know them a bit, though that shyness never stops sky from trying to lighten the mood when things are easy or rough

Eye colour: Reddish pink

Character colour: Ocean Blue

Mane/Tail/Other: Skyzipper's mane and tail are light red. His mane hangs loose down the sides of his neck. His tail rises up and flows while flying and just hovers off the ground whilst walking.

Physique: Skyzipper is a bit smaller than your average Pegasi and also a bit quicker. He trains daily when not busy to keep his flight skills up and to maintain his strong wings. He wears a white bandanna tied around his neck at all times, even when he wears his fire red hoodie, he will have the bandanna on underneath.

Other: Sky is one of the best flyers in equestria. He is one of the only pony's able to pull of the sonic rainboom though he cant control the speed you gain by entering that maneuver and often ends up crashing and going to hospital.

Hope this is OK

awesome :3 we will need a good flyer!

While we're waiting for one more person, how did you plan on starting the RP? Unless you really don't wanna spoil anything at all until we start XD

While we're waiting for one more person, how did you plan on starting the RP? Unless you really don't wanna spoil anything at all until we start XD

Well, I wont give to much of a spoiler, but it starts by being summond by the Princess to come immediatly to her court, for a noble duty. Then she tells us what traits/skills we have that caused us to be chosen :) It will have much more detail then here of course XD

yea ok he can't pull of a sonic rainboom that is so use he does a sonic stormboom and thats his own and was never preform by any pony else because he is the only one that can pull it off ever rainbow dash wouldn'y be able to do it

There, modified my character sheet and added the abilities. Hope they're good enough.

As for the both of you and the fastest flyer... I believe it's hard to determine a best flyer and personally believe it's not always a good idea to classify our characters as ''the best'' of something too... Generally because of that... because then there's 5 of them who are the absolute best or in this case we have two who are supposed to be ''second best flyer'' after Rainbow Dash. So what I'd suggest here is that we drop the title of ''best'' and simply say they are great flyers. It could always turn into some sort of rivarly between the two of them, though!

Hey frashpout what could mine be? She loves music does weather patrol at night concerns the welfare if other ponies works for the bat ponies under Luna. Never doesn't do her job and performs the sonic NightBoom and yes it is made up but I have a certified role player say that it is ok and pretty awesome! Any help what her talent could be? Also is it ok if I could change her into a bat pony??

Aza, is she a guard of Luna? I really don't know enough about your character to tell what her special talent could be o.o Loving music is a thing, patroling can be more of a job only. As for the Sonic NightBoom, I have nothing to say XD I mean, most 'name'-booms are actually all about breaching the sound's barrier, thus creating a sonicboom. So if we take that in consideration, then she must be a pretty good flyer herself as well. And you can change her into a bat pony if you want to lol. I mean... I'm no one to tell you what your character should be and I feel that SkyHeart would be fine with it as well.

So all in all, the only thing I see so far is that she is really fast. Other than that, if you tell me she's a guard of Luna, then she must be trained somewhere in combat skills. I'd need more info to be able to help more. This could be done through PM if you want to.

And for RRD, if you read the description of the RP, it's gonna be a big adventure, sooooo I think that yes, there will be battles :razz:

Name: Sapphire Swirl

Race: bat pony

Appearance: pure black coat with blue and black mane/tail. Her cutie mark,  is a crescent moon poking out the bottom of a big cloud. This because she does weather duty at night and is never late. Blue hooves and a pair of big blue bat wings.

Personality: kind and sweet but she can be rather serious when it comes to the welfare of other ponies. Can and most often will sleep throughout the day/morning as her work is at night.

Other:Can perform the sonic NIGHTBOOM! It is something I forgot to mention as I haven't been on for about a year! Works under luna as a guard and is well trained in a varied fighting techniques however she can be REALLY violent and won't hesitate to kill. Good flyer too but excels more in fighting.

Hey frashpout what could mine be? She loves music does weather patrol at night concerns the welfare if other ponies works for the bat ponies under Luna. Never doesn't do her job and performs the sonic NightBoom and yes it is made up but I have a certified role player say that it is ok and pretty awesome! Any help what her talent could be? Also is it ok if I could change her into a bat pony??

I totally would not mind her being a bat pony :) ithink she will be the only pony that isnt unicorn or pegasus or earth pony. Her talent could be nighttime? It would help with the journey. And WFI we are just second best to the main 6 in a way, we are sort of like PC's second choice because she beleives in us, and i will explain more later, i am just on my tablet at the mo ^^

Aza, is she a guard of Luna? I really don't know enough about your character to tell what her special talent could be o.o Loving music is a thing, patroling can be more of a job only. As for the Sonic NightBoom, I have nothing to say XD I mean, most 'name'-booms are actually all about breaching the sound's barrier, thus creating a sonicboom. So if we take that in consideration, then she must be a pretty good flyer herself as well. And you can change her into a bat pony if you want to lol. I mean... I'm no one to tell you what your character should be and I feel that SkyHeart would be fine with it as well.

So all in all, the only thing I see so far is that she is really fast. Other than that, if you tell me she's a guard of Luna, then she must be trained somewhere in combat skills. I'd need more info to be able to help more. This could be done through PM if you want to.

And for RRD, if you read the description of the RP, it's gonna be a big adventure, sooooo I think that yes, there will be battles :razz:

Yes i have battles planned :3

Well, I've been ruminating on whether to join this one for a while, but seeing as you still need an extra person I might just throw my hat into the ring. This character's a little different than the theme the others have established. If that's too much of a problem then say the word and I'll sort it out.

Name: Aegis Bulwark

Race: Earth Pony

Role: Ex-Guard Captain

Appearance: A dull grey earth pony with a short cut white mane and tail. His cutie mark is square iron shield with a silver sheen to it. His cutie mark represents his need to defend those weaker than himself with whatever they have trouble with. He wears armour significantly heavier than what the guard wears, including a full face helmet. On his back he wears a very large square shield with two hoof grips on the inside. He also carries a short sword which fits inside the shield while travelling. The sword's grip is specially designed to be used by an earth pony.

Personality: Bulwark is a no nonsense kind of pony. He feels a need to stand up for those who can't, putting himself in harm's way for the sake of others. His age means he's seen a lot and is starting to fall out of his prime. Bulwark has served Celestia on multiple previous assignments, even serving as one of the captains in her guard for twenty years in charge of a special unit. When the Mane Six gained the Elements of Harmony, his unit was shut down and most of the members reassigned. Bulwark took an early retirement. He found it all very boring, but he gave it his best to try and enjoy the tedium of retired life. Then the Changeling Invasion made him realise how much he missed the action. After helping retake part of Canterlot, he volunteered his services to Celestia again as a freelancer, and he recently received the call to action.

Well, I've been ruminating on whether to join this one for a while, but seeing as you still need an extra person I might just throw my hat into the ring. This character's a little different than the theme the others have established. If that's too much of a problem then say the word and I'll sort it out.

Name: Aegis Bulwark

Race: Earth Pony

Role: Ex-Guard Captain

Appearance: A dull grey earth pony with a short cut white mane and tail. His cutie mark is square iron shield with a silver sheen to it. His cutie mark represents his need to defend those weaker than himself with whatever they have trouble with. He wears armour significantly heavier than what the guard wears, including a full face helmet. On his back he wears a very large square shield with two hoof grips on the inside. He also carries a short sword which fits inside the shield while travelling. The sword's grip is specially designed to be used by an earth pony.

Personality: Bulwark is a no nonsense kind of pony. He feels a need to stand up for those who can't, putting himself in harm's way for the sake of others. His age means he's seen a lot and is starting to fall out of his prime. Bulwark has served Celestia on multiple previous assignments, even serving as one of the captains in her guard for twenty years in charge of a special unit. When the Mane Six gained the Elements of Harmony, his unit was shut down and most of the members reassigned. Bulwark took an early retirement. He found it all very boring, but he gave it his best to try and enjoy the tedium of retired life. Then the Changeling Invasion made him realise how much he missed the action. After helping retake part of Canterlot, he volunteered his services to Celestia again as a freelancer, and he recently received the call to action.

Wonderful! Thank you! ^^

Archived