Time to Conquer the World: WRAITH Sign-up and OOC

Now that he's been approved, I'd like to put Banzai up for consideration for entry into WRAITH. His purpose would be more about having a steady income and steady conflicts, but he'd be all for changing the eyes of society on ponies like himself the hard way. :shifty:

Right, updated the roster. Banzai will be placed in the Operations Division, and I'll be considering that RP idea of Moonshine's. Sorry if I've been a bit slow recently, I was just feeling out of things RP-wise. Hopefully I have enough of a willpower reserve now to do more things around here. :)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You have no idea how badly Polyblank wants to join.

However, Casket needs to be approved (Changeling character)
IF he is, Casket is a changeling specialized for assassination and infiltration. 

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to enlist my OC Kestrel Strike into WRAITH. She has come a long way in her training and seeks for more than just mastery of an art. Since leaving the dojo in Canterlot she has been seeking an organization to help her along her goals of furthering herself in life by whatever means necessary.

Kestrel keeps herself swathed in black and leather at all times. The bottom half of her face is covered in tight black fabric. She is highly skilled in stealth and espionage being a quick thinker and smooth mover. Since learning all she could from her martial art form she has combined this with training for various other sources. She is deadly in hoof to hoof combat. She is also skilled with close range weaponry including the katana which she keeps at hoof at all times.

I could see her leading a mission or taking orders or both as the case may be. She could also serve as a body guard for a higher up or a personal assistant to a mission leader. She can also work as a spy and infiltrator as needed.  I am willing to have her in whatever role the leadership sees most fit. She would work for hire and/or for the further of WRAITH.

Ehhh, I'm not really sure about adding in Kestrel. The reasons you give for having her join WRAITH seem rather flimsy; it doesn't help your case that when you originally made Kestrel a year ago, she clearly wasn't made with the intention of being an antagonist character. Maybe if you gave your Kestrel Strike app a total revamp, I'd be more comfortable with adding her to the WRAITH roster.

*nods* Understandable. I was just trying to put this character to use since I haven't yet which is why I was just going to change her up some. I'll be crafting a new character then. Should be up soonish. Hopefully it will fit the bill better.

• 5 months later...

Just realized I have yet to actually do anything with this organization... Xan needs a job or something...

Also, I'm pretty sure my dragon Aranak would join this thing. He'd rather be the one in charge, but until that particular opportunity becomes available he'd be happy to help destroy Equestria. 

*adds to the ever-growing list of allies*

@Ciraxis - You're still interested in inserting Jinhua into our Mt. Faba adventure, right? If so, I'll set up a group PM thingy if you don't use Discord. ;)

• 2 months later...

Archived