The Golden Age of Comic Books: A Mutants and Masterminds campaign. Interest and OOC here!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crying out loud... yeah go ahead, I'm really sorry. one thing after another kept popping up and I am tired of holding everything back, just assume taking cover was Dusty's action and you can continue.

I am no stranger to life getting in the way. Relax, buddy, I gotcha. <3  Post for everyone coming up soon. 

Edit: See? Soon. And it's not 4 in the morning. I think I learned something about myself today. Also, while combat is over, you can still, like... punch him or something. In the meantime, have a bit of suspense.

I did manage to resist beginning with 

Heh. Hehehehe. Save that line for later. It's a good one.

so where do I send it?

Feel free to post it here so we can double check it. Be sure that the other half of the application is there too. Colors and background and all that flavorful stuff.

Also, I hope Zalgo (I found it, Azal!) text is easy enough to read.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait. It wasn't already there? Really?

Huh. Oh well! More power to you! When you finish, post it fresh instead of editing the old one because I'm a dope and have everyone's character sheets saved on a single document in Open Office. (Psst. Bramble Rose's sheet is 5 pages long. That is not okay.) Please and thank you!

On another note, I am... still here. I am still working on story lines. And I am perfectly okay with downtime. Said it before and I'm saying it again: nothing but love here. <3

Good to hear Krackle! And yeah my sheet was absent attack specialization for some reason, this will let Dusty actually HIT things! Woo.

And well I'm good for downtime now so I'm ready to go!

• 2 weeks later...

Minor update here. Mostly to get a knowledge check out of the way and to bring to light some... patch notes, I guess I'd call them?

Azal, Bramble and I were talking. And we came to the conclusion that the phrase "Bat Pony" needs an update. To what, exactly? Azal suggested Thestral, the bat-winged horses from the Harry Potter verse and... probably some other mythology I will research later. It certainly sounds just as official as Unicorn and Pegasus. Aside from the name, they're still the same subspecies. Natural inclination towards the weather, nocturnal, etc etc etc. I'm considering even making the phrase "Bat Pony" to be a derogatory term. 

But there are two other gents in this RP. What do you guys think, before I fire the canon? 

Archived