The Golden Age of Comic Books: A Mutants and Masterminds campaign. Interest and OOC here!

OKAY so hi!

REALLY sorry I kinda fell off the face of the earth... equestria, watevs.

I had a really busy last few weeks leading up to a trip that I've just returned from. I have some early morning work training so I'm kinda stumped on ideas tonight since I'll be in bed soon, but I shall get a post up soon! I shant be abandoning any threads!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you need villains, I have a team of six originals (based off the Power Ponies actually) that I could bring in for you!
I don't know a thing about Mutants and Masterminds. Is there dice rolling on this site?

By the way, Curtain Call? Masquerade? You sound super familiar, did we meet on Ponychan before?

If you need villains, I have a team of six originals (based off the Power Ponies actually) that I could bring in for you!

I don't know a thing about Mutants and Masterminds. Is there dice rolling on this site?

By the way, Curtain Call? Masquerade? You sound super familiar, did we meet on Ponychan before?

Unlikely? While I have lurked on Ponychan before, I've never really participated. What is more likely is that I don't have an original bone in my body. But... villains, you say? Shoot me up with a PM and we can talk about it! I have been in the market for more antagonists.

And yeah, we are in an action wind down right now. I have a couple more things planned before Issue 1 can completely close. Which is soon, by the way, along with Issue 2. I've just been slow to do it. With summer blockbusters on their way and me working at a movie theater.... yeah.

Nothing but love, guys!

Gentlemen!  BEHOLD!

gallery_69_18_572572.png

A little scene I commissioned from soon into the future of our thread.  (And anthro, too, because... I like to do that?)  I've had this particular scene stuck in my head for a LONG time, and it's nice to finally get it on paper, so to speak.

Hah! That's awesome, Bramble! Damn, I should chip in to get Dusty commissioned as well, now that I think about it.. it'd be cool to see!

Edit: Also anthro is cool, no worries! I like to play both normal and anthro ponies, and personally feel one just fits certain settings better then the other. :P

• 3 weeks later...

OKAY.

Hi again. 

I don't know what's been going on here but life was really hectic for me for a while, again. If we're still going at this I'm happy to continue.. sorry for my disappearances.

• 3 weeks later...

And I posted! I am very, very, very, very sorry for taking such a long break without notice. I have a bad habit of just vanishing without saying anything, I dont' know why really, I just am a bit.. unsocial I suppose. But I'm glad to continue if you all are.

Archived