Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

Sky grinned at Augercorn's suggestion. That sounded a whole heap funner then selling the boat for a low price, which was all they would probably get"Lets steal some cash from the b@sterds in town"

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sherma looked at them both wide eyed then to the deck of the boat, he docked the boat and as they began to walk (or fly) off he stayed

when I first met you I thought you were a hamorato, then I thought you were some kind of angel of vengeance sent to save me. … now I’m pretty sure you’re a hamorato.”

The walked around the dock, there were several ponies and camels traveling about, they were all modestly dressed with several female’s wearing large burka clothes that draped over there entire body’s, some men in thin white robes that actually looked pretty comfortable in this heat. And of course some ponies and camels were nude (like in the show)

got to say sherma I imagined saddle ariabia to be ya know … maybe a bit ya know … like the books and movies.”

Sherma looked to him instantly with a perplexed look on his face, augercorn looked back

“sorry im just surprised you can read. Well there are generally 3 kinds of towns here. There are more camel centered towns like this one, more pony centered towns which seem like the ones in equestria, and of course there are trade towns … which actually are like they are portrayed in your stories with scantly clad dancers, thieves and gold everywhere.”

“hmm those trade towns sound interesting”

“I am sure we shall come across one soon but for now this is Habob! There are 4 districts, the bay, the slums, the bazaar, and the court district. We are in the bay now its mostly all about the ships and river, the bazaar is filled with shops and trade. The court is where we can find a nice inn and the slums … well are slums.”

“take us there my spitty witty friend”

sherma seemed to get a boost of energy by watching the massive childlike stallion and leaned his head up more in a second wind guiding them thru the bay district.

All along augercorn began observing the town and taking in the sights

Sky was observing everything as they walked down the street. He noticed city guards that were looking at them suspiciously. Sky smiled as he dissapeared from sight, just poof, into the shadow's. Sky then appeared behind the guard who had seen him. Sky took a arrow from his quiver and stabbed it through the camel's heart. He then pulled it out and cleaned it on the camel's armor. He grabbed his cash and dissapeared again, only to be back at Augercorn's side before anyone noticed

Augercorn had only been to saddle Arabia once, and all he did was get the sandwiches and get out to continue his mission.

He looked at everything with a child like curiosity and took notice of all things

“including Sky’s quick assassination” which when sky came back he raised his had for a brohoove. (being who he is Augercorn is very perceptive)

Sherma led them thru a few streets, the Warf and sea based shops all soon turned into a crowed residential area with old small homes everywhere. Children ran freely in the streets and it looked like something vicious lurked in every alley

“well this is is the slums! Like you asked!” said Sherma with his arms raised

“what you calling a slum tourist!” out of the alley came a rep pony with a hook for a hand, he needed an eye patch as he had a large festering wound over his eye. He wore a hat, and a dirty white robe like most locals.

Sherma gasped and put his hand gently on the hilt of his sword

“I mean nothing my friend, I mean no harm!”

the hooked pony came closer “what would you do if some *%^($ tourist came into your home and insulted it?”

as he got closer Augercorn put his finger in the ponies face and said “don’t bother my friend!”

the hooked pony looked to Augercorn and said “I AINT talking to you!”

“well you are now!”

“LISTEN UP you scumm you want to step n here you have to pay the fee! 20 Dinar each!”

Augercorn raised his hand in the stop motion and put his hand around the ponies shoulder dragging him into the alley

“let me tell you the story about a guy named sam.” He said as they rounded the corner.

A few moments later Augercorn came back with a blood stained robe in his hands and a pouch. “lets get some more stuff then hawk it! Where do you want to start?”

As they walked down the street of the slum more kids ran in between them, Augercorn scooped up a young camel girl and said “hey can you tell me where all the bad people are?”

the young girl was in scared and who wouldn’t be being picked up by a crazy giant pony with an ice auger on his head but she took a deep breath and said

“my parents don’t let me go to 5th alley or further.”

Augercorn smiled set her down and patted her on the head, “o.k lets go!”

Soon they reached a busted old sigh that said 5th. It lead to a rather decrepit part of town that consisted of a few alleys with a few ponies or camels standing in front of doors obviously guarding whatever goes on inside.

“I am quite confident in you abilities I will hold back here till your done” said sherma.

so do you just want to go in and go to war on them or .. you want to dress up or make fun of them first?” said auger eagerly holding a rag he found on the streets

He wrapped the rag around his face making a mask

ALL RIGHT! whoever can attack them in the funniest way wins! You first SKY!”

(all right so just think of whatever is the funniest way, and plausible way to take out a bunch of bad guys! I will post with my counter after and the winner … gets something special to happen to there character)

(good luck to both of us)

Sky smiled as he spun himself aroudn in circles, using his wings for speed. As he stopped spinning he had grucho glasses on, and some other random things like a box. He also had a makeshift bumb on his back. "Im a camel" Sky said as he walked slower then a snail. He was makign fun of there speed

(i have a feeling i am going to lose :P)

As they lunged sky had smiled. He quickly threw off all the different parts of his stupid outfit he had made to make fun of them. The bumb hit one of them in the stomach, same with the rest. Sky didnt draw his weapon, he was using his hands. As one of the thugs came for him sky b!tch slapped him four times, leaving bruises on his face. As the next one came sky dogged him,then delivered a power kick to the crutch. The thug dropped in pain, rolling on the floor in pain. As the next came in sky jumped up, and although he couldnt fly that didnt mean he couldn't get a bigger jump.He landed on the thug's head. As the thug's only remaining friend tried to slam sky with a barrel, sky jumped off, causing him to take out his own teammate. Sky landed on the last thug's head and did a little tap dance before jumping off and pushing the guy into the wall, hard. He passed out. "Your turn pal"

Augercorn sighed and looked at Sherma who didn’t get the joke

“amateur”

Augercorn jumped up to a rooftop and began collecting some of the oil lamps that hung around the area.

He came back around the corner and rewrapped his mask to make a turban, he lit the turban on fire and began running around screaming

“I AM THE BURNING TURBAN BEWARE MY WRAITH!”

he kicked down the door and began throwing the remaining oil lamps burning some of the thugs alive.

the dessert sand drew prevented much of the fire from spreading. It did cause some minor damage though.

After gaining much attention n from the local criminals he unwrapped his burning turban and then began singing

now with most of the thugs focused on them, augercorn thought about how easy this would be, now that they didnt have to search thru each house. a search might still be fruit-full for items they can hawk

most of the thugs were either unarmed or had an improvised weapon "like a stool or stick" but here were a few with either daggers and even a few who had some nice looking khopesh swords, that would be worth some money.

"well my friends this is the end, Sky ill try to leave some for you!"

with that Augercorn charged forward into a group of three all lied up for him. He tackled the middle one and slammed his head against the broken rock pavement twice before hopping up and seeing a pony who had a some kind of cylindrical stone piece for a weapon. Augercorn grabbed him by side stepping and snatching his wrist. He saw another coming at him, and having complete control by the wrist of the pony threw forced him in the path of the 3rd thug whith then shanked the pony for him by accident,

with one of the 3 left uninjured and about a dozen more surrounding him, augercon quickly picked up the shanking thug and threw him face first into the ground and did a quick bruce lee enter the dragon stomp complete with a

“WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA”

he then looked around at the thugs facing him and called out to sky

“its almost not fair, they don’t know how to fight at all, they either overswing or just move to slow!”

Sky smiled as he joined the fray, punching down thug's here and their. He saw one try and shoot a arrow at Augercorn, sky just sighed as he caught the arrow and threw it back into him"No" Was all he said to the dead corpse

“HAHA THANKS FRIENDO!”

at the rate they were taking out these thugs it wouldn’t last much longer.

Augercorn maneuvered thru the streets. 2 came at him but slice he was more focused on moving he only countered them with painful strikes and arm locks.

He was focused on the ones with the curved kopesh swords. Not only were they the most dangerous but they also had the items of most value. Just one of those swords would probably pay for a night at the local inn.

He approached a group of 12 steadily half had swords. He put his back against a building wall and shouted

“hey SKY ever read that book dune? You think these guys see the future and time travel off of worm @#$#?”

at that 3 of them charged only one had a sword, the left unarmed and the right had a baseball bat like weapon

Augercorn jumped to the left and pushed the unarmed one, the sword yielder was fast and stuck out his arm balancing and catching his ally. Augercorn took this moment to sidestep and grab the sword yielders sword hand and disarmed him. The one with the bat tried to attack but without even looking Augercorn made a quick slash and cut his wrist halfway off!

The unarmed on then jumped on Augercorn’s back and punched his ribs a few times. Augercorn simply jumped and landed on his back thus harming the thug gravely. The one he stolen the sword from tried to strike but he quickly stabbed him and got of the wounded pony.

The kopesh wasn’t exactly a stabbing sword but it would due for a pony that was on the ground and harmed. With a quick strike and flick of his wrist Augercorn finished the last of the group

Suddenly Augercorn was pelted rather hardly by an object. He looked in the direction of the hit and saw that there were 2 thugs with some weapons grade slingshots

“OH COOL GIMME THAT!” he charged forward swinging and killing 2 poorly armed thugs in the way. He dodged 3 shots before he finally made it there and made quick work of the shooters with the kopesh. He inspected the 2 slings and put them away when he heard a sword yielding camel try to sneak behind him. He quickly turned around with his sword brandished and jumped forward ready to duel. The camel struck first with a left swing. Augercorn blocked it and with a quick wrist and forearm motion quickly stuck at the camels face with a longs but superficial scratch. The camel jumped back and clutched his face in pain. Augercorn let him real back and quickly ran to the other side of the block and running around waving his sword like an exited kid quickly slashed the 2 thugs who were both trying to salvage what they could off of there dead bosses and leaders."PAY ATTENTION DURING A FIGHT" he yelled as he came back around When he got back to the camel he struck he finally found the other 2 swordsmen. They had now all joined the slashed camel and were waiting for him. They al took 3 steps and charged the left right and center.

Augercorn took a deep breath and ran forward he slid low holding his sword high. This caused to the camel to block high of course, but augercorn drooped the sword as soon as contact was made. Slid a bit further grabbed the Camels arm with two ands and but him in a modified arm bar where he quickly threw him to the ground and shattered the bones in his hand. The side thugs quickly noticed this and changed there plans taking a few quick steps to close in on augercorn. Auger quickly threw the broken camel at the left one. And picked up his sword parrying and counterattacking the right camel quickly. However the left camel quickly revered and pushed his broken ally away. Picked up the broken camel again and held his body like a shield at the slash the left camel mad. This gave him plenty of openings to slash at the thugs gut making a bloody mess.

With all 12 thugs down Augercorn looked to sky and said

Bet you cant finish the rest of them!”

"Oh yeah?" Sky said before walking in front of augercorn. He looked at the remaining 6. Sky sighed, this was going to be too easy.

As the first one came sky dogged his dagger for a second, letting him think he could win. as he jumped over a low swing he kicked the thug un the neck, snapping it. As he hit the ground sky did a forward roll to doge yet another sword. As he leap's up he punched a thug in the stomach once and then he got behind him and twisted his neck. As sky turned around he saw another thug trying to aim a arrow at him. Sky sighed, what idiot does that in close range. Sky saw from the corner of his eye a thug trying to punch him out. Sky grabbed him and used him as a shield. The arrow peirced the thug's chest, taking him out. Sky threw the body aside before rushing the archer. As he rushed him he dogged yet another arrow before punching the archer, once in the head, once in the chest. He then took a arrow out of the archer's quiver and stuck it through his chest. The last two rushed sky at once. Sky sighed as he ducked, as they had attacked him from behind and the front, when he ducked they killed each other. Sky stood up and looked at his friend "Whats that you said?"

Augercorn quickly climbed to a rooftop and observed. They had pretty much taken out that entire small alley of town.

He jumped down and said

“o.k everyone now the hard part, strip all the dead guys down, and go thru the houses taking there stuff. Ill start with the body’s Sherma can you .. Sherma?

Across the street Sherma was kneeling down praying next to his bloody sword with 2 dead body’s next to him.

After finishing his prayer he looked at the 2 ponies and somberly said

“how may I help?”

Sherma wiped the blood of his sword and looked at it ominously.

“they were thugs, not my friends. But still living creatures non the less. I don’t like killing. I don’t want too. But now I have no choice.”

Augercorn went up to sherma and patted him on the shoulder

“hey come on they were just a bunch of crooks. Don’t worry about it. Come on, we probably got at least a thousand gold coins worth of stuff here … that is the currency here? Gold coins right?”

sherma nodded and looked at the carnage.

“hey actually can you go thru the houses and see if they left anything in there. Me and Sky can work the bodies.”

With that Sherma silently nodded and went into the first house.

Augercorn sighed looking at the doorway

“right so Sky do you want to go run to a local weapon shop or something and see if we can find a place to sell all this stuff. You can start off with the swords and ill get you more stuff each time”

Augercorn shrugged as he gather up all the swords and handed them to sky

“I’ve only been here once and that was I a small town in near the capital. I got off my boat ate that amazing sandwich and got back on. Didn’t Sherma say something about a bazaar?”

Sherma poked his head out the window of a window and said “ go back to the port and go straight that will take you to the bazaar. Remember if you haggle if you buy something from there.”

Augercorn happily nodded and began stacking up the dead bodies.

“when you come back I can have these robes off of them I think they can be worth a lot alltogather.”

Sky smiled as he found a sword that was very decerated, it was actually more of a dagger but it was still worth a lot."Well, im off" Sky said before running off towards the bazaar

(Who won lol)

(who do you think won? Also do can do whatever you want in the bazaar I will react and adjust accordingly)

Augercorn was pulling the robe off a pony when heard the sound of Sherma almost gagging

“you o.k bro?” he said running over to his camel friend concerned

yes yes… I … just don’t think I have ever seen so many corpses, like that at least.”

He took one more peak at the dead naked body pile Augercorn had made. It was actually pretty disgusting.

hey, hey. Come on this is basic explorer stuff right here. Gather what you can! as most effectively take what you need, hawk the rest.”

Sherma still couldn’t look at it. Augercorn sighed and took him indoors. Inside the small mud hut was only a few tables and chairs. It could have been a home, but strangely lacked certain items. Augercorn sat Sherma down and in a steady voice talked to him

I know you don’t like killing but this is just the most effective way to search. What do you do when you are looking for something. Put the empty the empty or thrash things in a pile so you have room! Besides once we sell enough of there gear we will have plenty of gold, and who knows maybe the locals will think highly of us for taking out some of there criminals!”

Habob is a small town but a busy one pretty much directly in front of the port was the bazaar which made things easier for traders to offload there goods and set up shops.

Coming from the port there are about 3 streets of stall vendors who sell a variety of things ranging from spices to clothes (some weapon) to the left of the streets is an area called the suek (pronounced sewk) which was a little more organized in the sense that it was a maze of alleyways of stores. Similar to the stalls though you could barter with these business ponys to get good prices. However the qulity of some of these stores left less than to be desired. Finally to the right of the allys were the fine trade shops. These are your more traditional stores. Good items but set prices and strict rules.

(I say tie to be fair)

Sky looked around, they all looked like places he could sell at though it seemed that the right there would be harder. He sighed as he decided to go to where he could bargain for a better price.

Archived