Pony scrolls: Sadle Arabia closed r.p

augercorn

Up in the clouds, away from the world. its absolutely terrifying!

Augercorn and his friend sky were using a new type of transportation, it was a special cloud that could hold non pegasis but could only be operated by one. this cloud allowed anybody to fly at high speeds with out any tax on the user.

The large orange earth pony looked off the side, they still couldn’t see anything but ocean but he trusted Sky’s

im telling you man! This place is far but the sandwiches are worth it!”

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sky was smileing as he piloted the cloud. He was glad they had found this thing, so much more comfortable and faster then a boat or running. Sky laughed as his friend Auger talked about the food in the place they were going. Sadle Arabia, he hoped that this place would be cool

"Im sure they are my friend" Sky said as he kept flying on the epic cloud.

Augercorn smiled and looked off the edge of the cloud again he finally saw land

LAND HO LAND HO! And not your mom the kind like button’s mom! HAHA!”

but something began to feel strange the closer they drew to land. The cloud that was very comfortable and safe feeling suddenly began to feel … soft? Augercorn took his foot off the cloud and looked at the soul. It was wet?

“umm hey sky you feel that? Im kind scared!” was the cloud dissolving on them!

Sky acted fast. He grabbed Augercorn and flapped his wings, getting them off the cloud befoe it dissapeared on them. As auger was heaviy sky couldnt keep them up, they were dragged to the ground.

"What the hell just happened" Sky said as they touched down.

Augercorn grabbed onto sky and they landed.

First thing he did was kiss the ground. Then he humped it furiously for a few seconds before standing up and said “I have no idea what happened to the cloud, I thought pegasis know everything about clouds!”

Suddenly Aguercorn heard something. He jumped on his friend to knock him over but then felt something warm and soft around his feet.

AW **** HUNTER FOAM! Don’t struggle it will just make it thicker". The foam quickly expanded to the chests of the 2 ponies; soon a small group of camels came up to them.

These camels inspected them without saying a word. Then one with the foam launcher came up to them and said “pony spies, you should know by now we make the it so no pegasis can fly at high altitudes in our country! Heheh.” The camel spat and continued. “load them up and put them in the base dungeon, we make good trade for these 2”

Augercorn not paying attention was gently nibbling on the foam and slowly chipping away at it. This stopped when the apparent leader of the camels gave his order and got hit in the head with a sheathed sword! “no good spittin hump head!” he got another whack on the head.

(is that yellow hard to read?")

(No)

Sky was a bit shocked by augercorns first movments when he got to the ground, but that was Augercorn for you. Sky groaned as he started to be covered in this foam stuff. Sky groaned as he faitned from a club.

aprox 2 hours later

sky and augercorn found themselves in a dark dundeon, the stone bricks that made the dungeon kept them cool from the dessert heat. but the stink and dark made it very uncomfortable.

the cells augercorn and sky were placed in were about 8 feet by 8 feet, very small and cramped. no windows just dirty black stone. in each room was a musty heap of sheets meant for a bed an old splintered wooden table and chains attached to a wall.

augercorn had managed to make a mirror using a chip of stone polished the bit of toothpaste he was given. he was peering at sky's sleepy body "SKYYYY WAKE UP SKYYY DONT MAKE ME BE THE ONE WITH A PLAN! SKYYY!"

a camel across from them angrly shouted "YOUR FRIEND IS DEAD shut up allready!" Augercorn roared back in a mocking camel accent "DONT MAKE ME GO OVER THERE AND KICK YOUR PLOTT, now get out of my cab!"

Sky groaned as he woke up. His head hurt and was throbbing. Sky heard the yells of Auger and some other thing. He got up and yelled "IM ALIVE YOU STUPID ****S". He walked to the cage bars" What did i miss?"

Augercorn lauged and pointed a finger at the camel in the cell next to them. from sky’s cell he could just barely see Augercorn’s massive hand strain against the bars of his cell.

He then pointed the mirror back at sky and so that he could sky saw, he was rather uncomfortable pressed up against his bars.

well after you passed out they put us in a cart and took us here to this base. I was able to familiarize a little bit, But it’s a huge base and we only went into certan areas. When they were transporting us I was able to make out a little bit of something about a stone they have that makes it to humid or is it dry .. for pegasis to fly in and out of the country, we'll have to check that out more. And well basically they let put us in here in the dungeon with spitty spitty hump hump over here … in case you haven’t been able to tell I’m not too found of camels.

Augercorn sighed and finally asked “so you’re the smart one! how do you think we can get out of here?”

"YOU SHALL DIE IN HERE!" shouted the camel across from them

Sky grabbed a rock that had crumbled in his cell. He threw it at the camel that had thought he was dead, then another at the one who had said they would die.

"I dunno, when does food come?" Sky asked as his stomach rumbled. He haddent eaten since he woke up and he was hoping that they opened the cell to feed them...If they feed them.

theres only one camel in the dungeon with us and he said both things, lol im just going to imagine you threw 2 rocks at the same one and one bounced off the cell bars)

hey humphrey boogerart!” augercorn lauged and shone the mirror to sky “get it Humphrey Bogart the actor …” augercorn rested his hand in his cell.

when do they feed us?

the bruised camel was rubbing his shoulder “they feed us once a day and that was earlier. They do however give us a bucket of water every night, which unless you want to die sooner than later you drink the whole thing by feeding in the afternoon.”

Augercorn could be herd sighing in the cell. “camels don’t need as much food as ponies, you know with the fat hump and all.”

Sky laughed as he picked up another rock. He scrapped it into the wall and made a tally

"You cant keep us forever" He yelled as he started to draw on the walls. He got bored and walked to the bars"Hey, do we get yard time" He yelled out.

The camel laughed in there at the blue pegasis

HE HE HE no!

augercorn looked around and sighed

the way I see it there may be a few ways out.

I can use my streangth to bend these bars but definitely not enough to escape, however I can maybe bend yours a little bit so you may be able to slip thru. Or have enough room to snach some tools.

If we make enough noise or hurt spitsky over heare we might be able to get a gaurds attention and from there grab or hurt a guard and take his key

Maybe if you can gather some moist you can make a cloud shoot lighting and electrify the gars to kill a guard and take the keys.

Also maybe the next time a guard comes around if we can taunt him enough to open up our cells and give us a beating we can fight our way out.”

The camel in the cell next to them shouted “or maybe you can be nice! Use some of that famous pony friendship you all seem to love so much, exept for us camels!”

Sky sighed. He didnt see any of these plans working for him. Sky got so pissed that he grabbed more rocks and threw them at the stupid camel. He kept going, hoping that the camel would come and try and beat them

The camel screamed at the rocks being thrown “AH HAMORATO!” the camel tried to spit in self defense! But then cried out “GAURDS GAURDS! AHHH!”

The noise was enough to summon a ugly, mean looking camel guard who came down and shouted “SILENCE I KILL YOU!” but then he saw the rocks fly from cell to cell. He ran over and with his club banged on sky’s cell

ONLY I CAN KILL PRISNER! HERE NOW KEEP IT DOWN! Before I go in there and stick this up your precious soft little pony plot! You more bird than pony maybe I clip those wings HAHA”

At the threat of sky's wings being cliped sky got very angry. He walked up to the cell bars"Care to say that to my face without these things int the way? Or are you to chicken and scared" Sky said as he grabbed another rock from the floor and threw it at the guard.

The guard dodged the rock thrown by the pegassis and shouted “we got a riot down here!” he turned and gave an evil smile to sky. soon 2 guards came in each with keys and clubs.

The original camel guard smiled as he unlocked the door and said

you ponies preach friendship and peace but your all the same you will never be friends with camels, so now I take my anger out on you BIRD!" The door unlocked he whipped out his club.

Suddenly Augercorn reached out and grabbed one of the guards called for back up, the camel fought back but augercorn’s huge Clydesdale hands were far to strong for him.. the camel pushed against the bars to fight back but it didn’t work! His friend tried to help free him

The smug guard did not notice and charged with his club overhead at Sky!

Sky easily dogged the club, he was fast and easily more agile then this clumsy camel. Sky punched him in the stomach hard, not as hard as auger could hit, though still hard."What was that about'Taking anger out of the bird?' Sky said as he flapped his wings and got above him and kicked him in the back.

the camel then slammed against the stone floor head first.

Augercorn held the 3rd camel at bay thru the bars, the second smasshed his club against his hands a few times but to no avail! but then he noticed how Sky was in the air and the first camel was on the floor. he then ran at sky but stopped a few paces away and made a taunting gesture with his club.

now with no one to help him the camel grabbed by augercon was being smacked against the steel bars as he pulled his hands in and out

the camel on the ground groaned he would be able to get up in a minute or 2

the camel got in a defensive stance with his cub and gestured a "come at me"

the camel on the ground had recovered somewhat and was rubbing his head on the ground

augercorn continued to smash his gaurd and began singing in the sounds of smashed skull

"ding! Dong the dairy-O high it HIGH sing it LOW ding dong the wicked b*1% is dead!"

Sky was not as strong as he was fast, so he couldnt beat him in strength but he was smarter then it. Sky let him tackle him. Sky then did a flip by flapping his wings, which were stronger then the camel, and flipped him onto his back.

still having a little wind left in him the camel clutched and tried to hit sky's wings! he tried to grab for the left

the gaurd on the ground is now about ready to stand up

augercorn had at this point turned his gaurd to paste and was trying to reach the keys on the bloody corpse

Archived