Signature image help plz~

Simply copy and paste this code in your signature:

[url=http://www.google.com][img=https://s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/avatars/4440254/pimoroni_pirate_avatar.small.jpg?1351627434][/url]

In between these tags is where you would add the link to your image:

[img][/img]

Then place the link to your website/page between this:

[url="website link here"]

Leapman Reporting For Duty.

21kdyjc.jpg

Important Note: Be sure your image does not exceed the image allotment of 600 x 100 pixels or it will NOT WORK!

Alternatively, if you don't want to bother with so much BBCode, you can just use the little buttons on our post toolbar.

SjcsoBh.png

Click the button I marked 1 and paste the url that leads to your image in the window that comes up. Then, have the image selected and click the button I marked with the 2. In the window that comes up this time, paste the url that leads to the destination you want to link to.

There are length limits on signatures, so you might want to use shorter urls if that is an option.

Thanks for the speedy awesome replies!

For the advertising in public space rule though, is a signature too much of a public space for advertising commission/sale availability? People would still have to contact me privately for them~

If it's a violation, I can come up with other buttons to have in my signature that don't promote~

These would be the images I would want to have:

button2_by_lightningsilver_mana-d7n32ra.pngbutton_by_lightningsilver_mana-d7n32lt.png

It's locked until you have three posts. Should be there for you now though.

"Signature" should be an option on your settings panel. Click "My Settings" from the pull down menu in the top corner or "Edit my Profile" from your own profile page to reach the settings panel. Signature should be the fourth thing down on the left side.

It's locked until you have three posts. Should be there for you now though.

"Signature" should be an option on your settings panel. Click "My Settings" from the pull down menu in the top corner or "Edit my Profile" from your own profile page to reach the settings panel. Signature should be the fourth thing down on the left side.

Thanks that worked.

Archived