Who needs some chaos?

Since I'm now playing a very fun little character, I think some good natured if ill advised chaos is due!

Who is up for a Discord RP or does anybody want to plot anything specific with Discord?

Form a neat line next to the purple banan- I mean the forum.

tumblr_lrudhsbK4M1r0z1wao1_400.gif

Hmmm..... I'd be interested in having Discord run into one of these two characters. I'll give you a choice to pick from the two:

• Prof. Morianna Razorclaw - Griffoness. Family matriarch, unethical intelligence chief, and realpolitik mastermind. Preaches in public about the weakness of Equestrian leadership. Thinks Discord is too dangerous to be kept wild and free.
  • Col. Pummel - Strict-minded Royal Equestrian Army officer. His naturally stern personality makes him intolerant of goofy antics.

*light bulb*

Since I got chosen to be Cadence, Ashton plays Twilight and you're Discord now......

Three's a Crowd part 2? :razz:

@Metal - I can see this being a thing! O w O

And Celestia speaks the truth!

I Second this! It's time for Twilight to start handing out Friendship lessons instead of learning them!

....and possibly for Trixie to cause some trouble for everyone... but that's optional ;)

@Bell - Ol' Col Pummel looks like he could use a friend. O w O

And yeah I think him learning something from them for once would be an interesting situation and it'd be a great way for him to try and make up......in his own way. ^, ^

I might start up a thread for him to try and make up to ponyville first

Feel free to have him pop into Twilight's castle, I'm sure he'd love to annoy her (even if she was the one who saved him from Tirek...)

Aka Fortress of Solitude- Uhhh Twilight's Castle ;w;

It's not the fortress of solitude! It's obviously the hall of justice! (lol)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived