Camping Week.

A quick little interest check before I get into details.

What would be required is campers, all rped characters are merely the campers and such being focused on. We won't bother focusing too much on the background ponies unless necessary.

Also need a number of adults to act as camp councilors and some activity teachers.

Activities being like:

Art.

Fishing.

Canoeing.

Survival.

Sports.

Swimming.

Hiking.

Just to name a few. If you want a magic teacher we accept that.

Oh also Flying.

So any takers?

Alone in the woods with the spooky forests and a pretty mare scared out of her wits by his side…and then a swarm of foals come flying out of the tents, demanding scary stories by the camp fire.

I've been wanting to do a camping sort of RP with Inkbrand. This would be really fun with a lot of young ponies running around. He could be one of the activity leaders, probably in charge of mostly physical activities (sports, hiking, survival). I'd have to think of a plausible excuse for him to be supervising for a foal camping trip, but I'm sure I could think of something (see above).

AWSOME :) And considering I plan to have my griffon Razor attending as a councilor. He goes where his sister goes. And considering the..history between Razor and Ink :P things could be funny XD.

That is one down, and Scarey stories are indeed a must have.

Alone in the woods with the spooky forests and a pretty mare scared out of her wits by his side…and then a swarm of foals come flying out of the tents, demanding scary stories by the camp fire.

I'd gladly add Momo to that swarm once her app gets accepted. :D

I'd gladly add Momo to that swarm once her app gets accepted. :D

YES. I can just imagine Inkbrand totally enabling her ideas of world domination instead of trying to curtail them.

@Shadow: Oh man! I'm not sure how much of Flim and Flam Inkbrand is going to remember, but maybe he and Razor can get into that fight this time around, for some reason or another.

@Shadow: Oh man! I'm not sure how much of Flim and Flam Inkbrand is going to remember, but maybe he and Razor can get into that fight this time around, for some reason or another.

Yeah :) possibly.

----

This is going good.

We got another councilor and two campers :)

See if anyone else wants in. Hopefully more come.

At least two or three more main focus campers, and maybe three more councilors.

Since we got a Pegasus we obviously need a flying activity instructor. If needed I can handle that regard.

...WELP, we all know this won't be complete without SOMEpony being a problem child and causing haywire shenanigans. XD In that vein, I'd be happy to volunteer one Tripp Hardy for the role of short-sighted, sassy nuisance, once I've fine-tuned her history section and she's been approved.

This is definitely something I wanted to do here, so I'm glad that I see it up.

So, I'm going to start with two ponies that will be campers here, Watermelon Gush and Gale Force.

As for counselors, I have Riptide for water activities/ lifeguard and Sweet Surprise for s'mores. I might add others as the counselors will probably rotate.

Alrighty :) I think we got enough to start :)

Now then before I make the opening post I'm just gonna explain on Posting Threads will work. I am doing this to hopefully keep the thread from dying.

I figure that we will have a main posting thread, for things involving Arrival, Cabin picking, then food and sleep/night time trouble making.

Then for councilors we will split the activities into two threads, each thread manned by 2-3 councilors.

Sort of like this:

Camping Week Activities Thread: Swimming and Flight Training(Closed)

The thread would work with the swimming councilor leading the rp along, then when the activity is done, the second councilor takes control to lead their activity. *Hopefully my explanation isn't confusing anyone.*

ANy questions?

Makes sense to me as well. I'll be keeping an eye out on the camp threads!

(And if anyone wants to plan anything for this beforehand, lemme know.)

Watermelon Gush is posted with Gale Force coming soon. Other adult ponies will follow as activities begin.

• 3 months later...

Archived