Best concert you have been to?

For those of you who are avid concert-goers like myself, which one was your favorite? If you've only been to one, what was it and how was it?

For me, the best show I've been to was in November 2012 when I saw Lamb of God and In Flames in Atlanta. Being the obnoxiously huge and passionate In Flames fan that I am, it's safe to say much fangirling was done that night. Lamb of God is another band I'm in love with, so even more fangirling was done. I almost caught one of Chris Adler's (Lamb of God drummer) drumsticks, but it literally hit my fingers and bounced into somebody else's hands.

Twas a good night.

Savant and Infected Mushroom was pretty cool. The bass was so intense and I was so close my ears were ringing for a few days afterwards.

And 3 day folk music (wasn't only type of music) festival. Pretty crae

I've seen Weird Al in concert like four times. He always puts on an awesome, hilarious show definitely worth seeing.

Other than that I've seen a good number of big classic rock acts live; seen Neil Young, Bob Dylan and stuff like that. in terms of putting on a good show, Bruce Springsteen was probably the best of them.

Oh man... so many rank in my list...

Probably the first that comes to mind is Caravan Palace 2 years ago. It was such an amazing show and so much fun. The people were awesome. Some members of the audience started swing dancing, the band (nearly each member) crowd surfed. Zoe (the singer) jumped into the audience CONSTANTLY to dance (or as she said "party"). It was just all around amazing. It is one of those concerts that lead you to compare all others.

After that would be the B'z. Both Tak and Koshi are great showmen. And even without all the fanfare their concerts usually have in stadiums in Japan, they rocked the house. Also a pick fell into my arm. No seriously. I wasn't even paying attention to Tak when I felt something cold hit my arm which I was using to keep the person in front of me from compressing my chest. I looked down and saw a pick (an awesome looking pick at that).

Next would be G3 with Satriani, Vai and Petrucci. I don't think I need to say much more. If you know who those three are, you can only imagine how amazing they were on stage together.

There are many more, but those are definitely the standouts. Between regular concerts, festivals, and random small shows. I've been to a lot of music events, it is hard to pick out a few stand outs.

Archived