Like the first ep, this will more or less be the 3rd episode, the ticket master

---------------------------------------------

Flaming was in his library, he was studying some ancient text that Celestia and Luna had assigned to him. He was starting to get very, very bored.

Sky was on one of the branches of the Golden Oak Library, he was taking a nap

Stormchaser was also hanging out around the library but on a cloud after a little while he got up after he saw Xeni go in he went to the ground and also went in "Flaming i'm bored i need something to do" said stormchaser

((ok i know i don't have my element but what do i know about what happen during the first one and what don't i know i know i atleast know you have elements right?))

Azure Moon was flying over Ponyville, in search of ponies who needed a bit of luck. It seemed that there weren't many ponies tonight as she only helped out three in total. "Hmph. I'm surprised nopony needs any luck or anything fixed. This means I got nothing to eat tonight, I guess..." she muttered with a scowl before noticing Eclipse and Symphonic Fire trotting off to the library. 'I wonder what they're going to do...' she thought before deciding to follow them. Azure landed and stealthily followed them, trying to stay out of sight.

Cirrus squished the cloud with her hooves, causing it to send small bits of cloud everywhere. "Ugh... I'm bored..." she looked at the town square below her, watching the ponies walk by. She noticed a few ponies walking towards the library. "Hm... wonder what's going on. Not like I have anything better to do," she said and flew over there

(Please dont go so fast, stuff is keeping me busy :( )

Flame looked at Xeni"Yes, check that shelf" He would say as he pointed at a shelf full of books about potions

Sky woke up from his nap and saw a few of his friends walking towards the library, he decided to wait until they were right below him

Azure Moon walked inside the library after Eclipse and Fire but kept herself hidden in the shadows. She eyed each pony carefully. They all seemed nice but Azure wasn't about to let her guard down,

After taking a potion book, Xeni went around the library very fast giving everybody smoke bombs. "When I say three, we will chug these into the ground!! 1.... 2...."

(Is there a Spike like char?)

"We're all going up to the mountain to help me find that flower to make a potion! See!?" Xeni jumped around puting the book with a picture of a flower in everypony's faces.

Azure stared at the flower. She recognized it. They grew on her property. meaning that they were hers. She narrowed her eyes. Xeni had no right to pick them without her permission. And so, Azure rushed out and headed for her home so she could confront them when they came by for the flowers.

Archived