A nightmare that lasts forever (open..)

Bluelight

Frozen heart sighed as she closed her eyes. She slowly fell asleep.She dreamed about nightmare moon. The pegasus ran for her life as nightmare chased after her, trying to grasp her tail in her teeth so that she could force frozen to stop running.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was Starwind bedtime and her parents told her to go to bed but she didn't want to but went anyway. she got into her bed which was next to her twin brother Moon view bed once she got in she fell alseep really quickly. She awoke on top of a of a building stareing at the luna's beautiful night sky. As she was looking at it she her hoof steps she got up and when to see what it was and when she could see it was a pony running away from something. She look to see what the pony was running from and saw it was Nightmare Moon. Starwind though to herself 'what how can she be here i thought some ponies defended her' and without a second thought she jump off the building to help luckily she landed on a nice soft part of grass. She was a little sore but not much Starwind yelled at the pony "hay come over here into my house" yelled Starwind.

Cirrus sighed as she layed down in her bed. She yawned, it was a long day at work. Heh, who knew making clouds would be hard... she thought as she closed her eyes. After a while, she fell asleep and awoke in a tree. The pegasus sat up, looking around when there was suddenly evil laughter. "What the?" she looked around, and suddenly saw a pony running away from Nightmare Moon. Without thinking, Cirrus flew off after them

Starwind saw the pegasus coming so she moved to the door and opened it with her magic. She had a little trouble getting it at first but got it after she open he she stood infront so it wouldn't close "hurry she's gaining on you" yell Starwind then she saw somepony that look familiar but couldn't think of it right now

Cirrus stopped and hovered in the air. She saw the pony Nightmare Moon was chasing run through a door, and another pony that looked vaguely familiar. She turned to see Nightmare looking right at her. "Gah!" she screamed and flew through the door right before the pony closed it

"Well, I thought that the elements took care of night mare moon.... plus.... before I was here, I was in bed.... I dont sleepwalk.... or sleep fly etheir.

(Sleep fly xD)

Archived