A nightmare that lasts forever (open..)

Bluelight

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mare looked over at Frozen as she repeated what she had last said and nodded. "Yes; if it is Nightmare Moon that is chasing you, she will not stop till she has you; and she will break into this dream." She said as she sat down and closed her eyes. The starry spots on her coat began to shine brightly as four doors appeared on four different corners of the meadow. "These doors will lead you back to your bodies and awaken you, taking you away from this dream. However, I can not allow and of you to do that now. If you all try and leave now, Nightmare Moon will follow behind and take control over you; bringing this nightmare into the real world." She explained as she stood back up. "She has become stronger than ever, and I fear that the six who stopped her before will not be enough to stop her again. We must bring an end to her in this dream. Now, remember this place, for once it is done and I am not around to guide you all anymore, you must come back here, enter any of these doors, but only one of you can enter a door or else you will be lost in a sea of darkness if you enter a door that another pony had already entered." She said, hoping they made sense of this.

When Xeni asked if she was real, the mare didn't answer back right away. "Yes... and no." She told him. It wasn't easy to explain, to any pony.

((I'll revive this one a little))

Cirrus didn't say anything, she just nodded. She knew Star was scared, and she was probably just as scared herself, but she tried not to show it. "Y-yeah..." She looked at the mare. "So...where do we go? What are we supposed to do? And...who ARE you, anyways?" she asked

Archived