A nightmare that lasts forever (open..)

Bluelight

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(So the MLP Offical channel posted this- Published on Jul 22, 2014

Watch Applejack's Rainbow Reflection on her element of harmony -- Generosity!

I corrected them in the comments. They even got the color wrong.)

Nightmare Moon stayed on the other side of the door, no longer advancing. Instead, her horn glowed a brilliant blue aura as shadows around her danced, then shot up a few feet, swirling around and making a figure. The shadows soon came together to make a pitch black coat pony with gleaming red eyes. It's tail and mane look to be that of black fire. The newly created pony looked straight at the door for a moment before moving forward towards it.

It seemed quiet on the other side where Cirrus, Starwind, and Frozen Heart was; but then a loud thud was heard on the door. The door slightly shook as the shadow pony on the other side had rammed into the door, trying to force it open. It backed up and yelled an unholy sound just before charging forward again and slamming it's head straight into the door again, once again making it shake.

As Xeni saw the door shaking, he quickly got out his potato. "Bob, I need you to go see whats behind that door. Mkay?" He said. He gently put Bob on the ground, and the potato wobbled on over to the door. It opened it slightly opened the door, and quickly wobbled back to Xeni. Xeni put Bob up to his ear. Bob told him that Nightmare Moon was on the other side. "NIGHTMARE MOON!?" Xeni yelled.

(Me being the King of Potatoes, I can grant potatoes magical powers.)

All became quiet once again when the potato slightly opened the door. No more banging sounds, no more movement; but then a glowing red light peered through the crack. The door then swung wide open as the shadow pony made one more charge into it. The mysterious shadow pony looked down among the ground, being slightly taller than the rest of them; it's red eyes looking to borrow into their minds and plant fear into all three of them. Behind the shadow pony, Nightmare Moon's evil laugh could be heard, but she was no longer there.

"RUNNN! I DON'T WANNA BECOME A SLAVE TO NIGHTMARE MOON!" But then, Xeni was to scared. So he cowered on the ground and started bowing. "Please don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me."

The shadow pony walked forward towards Xeni, each hoofstep sounding like heavy metal hitting the ground. It then stood over him as he coward, growling at him, then roared as it opened its jaw and looked ready to devour Xeni. Seconds past and no more sounds were heard or made. On the other side of the room, another Mare with a dark coat and white, star spots on it stood there with huge pupils and red iris' that was glowing. She then looked at the group. "Come, follow me." She said softly. The shadow pony continued to not move, as if it was frozen.

The mare then turned around and trotted to the other side of the room where another door had appeared and opened up before the mare got close to it. On the other side of the door looked to be a meadow field out with the starry night sky high above.

The Mysterious Mare

"W-what the..." Cirrus stood still, too scared to move. She looked back and forth between the two ponies that appeared. After a moment, she cautiously followed the mare who said to follow her outside, looking to see if anyone else was following

As the group followed out of the room and into the outside, the door promptly closed. "Hopefully the spell will last long enough for us to get away." She answered Xeni. She then turned around and looked at all four of them. "You four are consciously within the same dream... that shouldn't be possible unless one makes it so." She stated and soon started to think. "In any case, we should be safe here, for now."

"how isn't this possible the only pony i know of that can mess with dreams is princess luna right. If so who else has the power to do so and i highly doubt luna is doing this" said Starwind leaving cirrus side now that they are safe for now

Archived