The princess of the night requires some entertainment!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how do you want to start this out?  I don't want to do a dream thread... can you think of an awkward situation to start them off on?

Probably with Luna wanting a "Guys night out". Seems perfectly reasonable given she doesn't quite have a grasp on modern culture. Or... well... a lot of things. Then things can probably get crazy as she gets more adventurous, and it'd likely turn into a sober version of the Hangover.

Hm, if we're going with that, would we begin "in media res" with the whole group waking up after the fact, and trying to piece together what happened the night before?  Because I'm totally up for that.

The whole group? So I guess I'm being drafted :razz:

Also, are we assuming the two got stupendously drunk? I'd be surprised if Blueblood would actually drink to that point. But yeah, that actually sounds entertaining.

Where will they wake up? Las Pegasus? Middle of the Desert? In a mountain? Or on the moon (because when you are plastered, you want to go in a moon bounce.)

Hm, I think we could do the four of us, Pressy.

Auntie would most likely "encourage" her nephew to lighten up.  As for where they end up... well, Las Pegasus is always a classic start, unless Robi has other preferences.

I have a vague RP idea forming in the back of my noggin', if you're interested. Involving Luna, a few unsavory characters (read: Inkbrand), and perhaps a completely oblivious hostage. And/or a foal. Need more time to clarify the idea though...

*slinks off into the darkness*

Hm, I think we could do the four of us, Pressy.

Auntie would most likely "encourage" her nephew to lighten up.  As for where they end up... well, Las Pegasus is always a classic start, unless Robi has other preferences.

It's working for me as a starting point - I had an interesting thought as a plot point that would make Las Pegasus as a starting point tie into neatly, which I'd drop in on Luna's first post in the thread. XD

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/20365-lunas-great-las-pegasus-misadventure-openish/- thread made! xD

I think I may have it so it's those interested RIGHT now, plus 5 additional as a maximum, depending on how busy the thread gets from the opening point onwards. 

Pressy, feel free to join with it at any point with us - I don't see why a little fun can't be had by many. XD

I might think about joining, Robi.

First of all, what exactly are you looking for from participants?

Fun?

Adventure?

Serious Drama?

Can all types of ponies (E.U.P.) take part? 

Is this just going to be a simple "meet and greet" with Princess Luna?

You mentioned some sort of loose plot, does this mean you're going to force all those who participate to follow some sort of 'script' you envision for this RP?

Just asking, you may not want me in it after all these questions, and if that's the case, no hard feelings!

:D  :D  :D

I'd like to have some fun in this Luna is Las Pegasus thread with a character I haven't played in a while: Heart Healer. I see her traveling from the Crystal Empire to Las Pegasus to participate in a psychologist convention and then this happens. She can either wake up in Luna's room like the others or in somewhere separate with the crown. 

Hmm... Flux could show up in the Las Pegasus thread... With or without actually being part of the night before. That is if you'd have me, of course. And if she was part of the wild night, I could easily see her ending up with the crown somehow.

QUESTIONS ADDRESSING, YAY!

1: moonshineTheleocat

Does Prince Blueblood, Pressy, and Java wake up in her room? And were they dragged along for the start of her night's research? 

Leaving this one open, kinda - Blueblood does have his connection via Celestia, so he's probably going to be aware of it...Pressy and Java will be the priviliged pair in that they can decide how they wish to start this situation, with or without being a part of the original night of intrigue and regret. Others joining after this post will be more or less expected to find their own way to the action...it would be odd if after my determining the room is 'quiet' that suddenly theres dozens in there she can't remember all at once. Things should be allowed to form organically, rather than bunching everything up in one room all at once.

2: Mojo 

a - First of all, what exactly are you looking for from participants? 

No idea, I'm not an exerienced thread leader and was not actually anticipating starting this one quite this way - as a result, there's no actual plan I've got in mind and I'm flying by the seat of mah pantaloons here - if anyone has some ideas they wanna toss forward, be my guest...I'm throwing this at the wall to see how it works out. It may still not, lol!

b - " Fun?  Adventure? Serious Drama? "

Whatever is needed to make a scene work...any good chaotic drunken mess of a mysterious memory usually has a mix of all types.

c - Can all types of ponies (E.U.P.) take part?  

If I haven't restricted a pony type, it's eligible...so all ponies and critters are welcome! :P

d - Is this just going to be a simple "meet and greet" with Princess Luna?

It's a tale of a princess looking for why the heck she ended up where she is...anything can happen. and may well do so!

e - You mentioned some sort of loose plot, does this mean you're going to force all those who participate to follow some sort of 'script' you envision for this RP?

f - Just asking, you may not want me in it after all these questions, and if that's the case, no hard feelings!

Sure, why not - I'm not going to restrict WHO, just the amount of people involved...I can only do so much. xD

...Yeah, that's pretty much all I have right now - post away, you mischievous scamps. :razz:

So... I'll assume I'm in. Should I wait before posting? Should I have Flux start as not part of the crazy night, or would it be fine for her to be a part of it and (possibly) have the missing crown? I mean, she knows Java, and she kinda knows Luna from the trip into the Everfree. I'm fine either way, just putting that out there.

Right now, it's cool to post - I don't have a plan right now, and the everfree trip sorta never concluded...although we can assume they got back unharmed with her aid.

Honestly, I'm piecing this together with just gasps of ideas - whatever works and makes the thread enjoyable, for all involved, is the best course of action. 

Do what you feel works, and if it causes an issue later on we deal with it somehow. XD This is barely organised chaos, so lend it a hoof however you want!

I guess that means my character also? 

:razz:

Throw yourself in how you like...just bear in mind what would suit a scene - too many folks waking up in the same room is a little TOO conveniant, so add some variety.

We can all stumble across one another later and figure out just what the crap is the underlying connecting thread of logic...if any is even there, lol

Alrighty! 

I'll be posting soon. 

Edit: Heart Healer is waking up in her own room, but if somepony wants to wake up there too that's fine. I'm leaving the thread open like that just in case until the next round of posting begins.

Archived