Java Need Some friends!

Alright, so after a bit of thinking. Java's interactions really have been limited to a handful of ponies. And generally don't go further than a handful of greetings or short run ins. Except for maybe two, which I believe one hates the pony, and the other is a close friend.

Soooo, I believe it's time to sell ou- I mean advertise the acquaintanceship of Canterlot's local eccentric engineer. And I do mean eccentric. He's not on the verge of insanity, but he may be a tad bit daft. That tends to come with all great minds anyways.

His personality is getting some changes. For instance, instead of his intended hyper-active nature. He will simply be more alert and aware of his surroundings, as the effects of high caffeine dosage tends to do. But he will also be less aware to more obvious things. The sort of things that will be blatantly in your face. He will still rarely sleep however.

Now for the relationships with the pony. Java is in no way shape or form a full time law abiding citizen. Rather he's more of a neutral party as far as the law goes. The only real thing that would keep him away from any other character is repeated senseless murder. While he won't get involved in crimes, he tends to simply not give a rats arse about it, and will even provide tools. So feel free to have any shady character up for it.

Here are some Places:

Inspiration: The character that the pony had looked up to when he was much younger. His mentor more or less who took him from home to teach him all that he knows right now. It doesn't matter if it's a pony at all really. It could be a griffon who lives in Canterlot for all I care.

Love Interest/Relations: I am sure I shouldn't have to give to much of a explanation here. The word love should explain it's self. But, to add more detail. It's a pony that Java is interested in. Though, this particular stallion often prefers other stallions or male creatures. But is always willing to pick up a mare if they fit within his tastes.

Close Friends: Frieneds that Java is actually fairly close to. Like an inner circle. These are the pony's that Java has full trust in, and will often help out in tricky situations, or to see to it that they can reach their dreams if he can help it. He is usually very generous with his friends, and often doesn't care if they stop by to spend the night without asking.

Acquaintance: Ponies that Java knows, but usually under a professional, scholarly, or business status.

Rival: The pony doesn't necessarily have to hate this character. But is likely in constant competition against the said character.

Of course feel free to drop your own ideas.

Pocket Change is gonna have to end up being friends with your guy, since A: They're both members in the magic guild. And more importantly: B. Java is Pocket Change's GM. It's always wise to be friends with your game master. "What's this? It looks like I rolled an '1', but the dice is sort of leaning a bit..That calls for a re-roll! Ah shucks!" :blush:

Java isn't part of the magic guild X3. But yes, they would be close friends given that friendships happen with table top games.

Well Pyro. You can do what the other thieves Java knows has been doing... breaking into his house. Really, it only ticks the pony off because the ponies breaking into his house have really bad timing.

Soooo... Xan may find a hoof in his throat at first.

Java isn't part of the magic guild X3. But yes, they would be close friends given that friendships happen with table top games.

Then what the heck is he doing at the guild event? Trying to steal all of Pocket's Party Punch?! The nerve! :x (And one does not have to be a unicorn to join the guild.)

I'd be interested in expanding upon Java's acquaintance with Blueblood. Seems to me that the two might make for a potential rivalry, considering their more-or-less opposite stances towards noble status.

Archived