Looking for people to Rp with.

I have put up a post and have not received a post. Since I do not wish to give up on my character I will add more to the post. But I would like to know if anyone is actually interested in rping with my pirate character.

I would if i had a char that would be suitable for the RP, my char with the darkest history is Blackwing, my Ex Thief Griffon. Out of all my char's he is the only one who has a morally stricken past.

....I thought by OOC, u meant a different thread then here............................. :P Im derpy sometimes, i know where the accepted area is, though i didnt know if this was the OOC thread for the RP u were talking about or if it was a different thread somewhere :P DEPRY RULES

I feel like I should bring this up.

As things stand, I think there are maybe five characters from the show that could participate in something during this time period, barring some sort of time travel. That also rules out any OC which has interacted with a character from the show.

Far be it from me to stop you, but I think you might be limited in who can or is willing to participate in it, and she keep that in mind if you want an RP that takes place in the distant past in CC.

I could be wrong, I'm kinda new here myself so I may not fully understand the rules, but I see this as a potential issue.

Archived