A Not So Normal Day in School! (Closed)

Sugar springed up from her bed. She jumped out and went directly to the shower. Its the second week of school! The first week was great for her! She met a new friend named Cirrus Swirl! And now, its the second week. Oh, how excited she was! She washed her shaky self and clumsily wrapped a towel around her mane and tail. She zoomed to her room and practically threw the plug of her hairdryer to the socket. She set it on high and her mane and tail were flying everywhere. Leaving it poofy and bouncy. She nodded to herself and zoomed downstairs to the kitchen. She greeted her parents and ate her breakfast with a fast pace to it. After so, she collected everything she needed and galloped out the door.

Sugar trotted in a quickened pace. It seemed normal for her though. She took out a gumdrop and popped it into her mouth. She hummed in delight as she savored its sugary taste. 'I wonder what's gonna happen today?' She thought as she galloped to the school that was now in sight.

Sugar practically threw the door open on her classroom. Her big shaky grin dropped but returned as fast as it faded. She trotted to her seat and ate another gumdrop. She looked around rather quickly and giggled to herself.

"I-I-I came t-too early a-a-again..." She stuttered to herself as she examined the empty classroom. She stared into her quivering caramel hooves as her left ear involuntarily twitched. I wonder whose gonna come in second?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archena walked into the school, she was worried, more worried then she had EVER been in her life. She was worried about being bullied again, just like ALL the schools that she had gone too. She was also hoping that these people did not know her secret, though if they did there was a simple solution. She would need to find somepony who didnt know and who was nice, though she didnt plan on doing it right now, for now all she wanted to do was sit down at a table in the playgrounds and write in her diary, which she had in her bag. After four minutes of writng the events of the day Archena would look at the gates waiting for the fillies and colts to enter.

(Are any of us playing a colt?)

Cirrus woke up, rolling over in her bed to look at the clock. Her tired eyes widened. "Gah! I'm late!" She sprang out of bed, shoving everything into her saddlebag, and throwing the bag onto her back. She then flew to the bathroom, grabbing the hairbrush and quickly running it through her messy purple mane. She then quickly brushed her teeth, and ran downstairs. The kitchen was empty. Ugh! I must be so late that my parents are gone! She sighed, grabbing a hay tart (pop tart? XD) and rushing out the door, flying at top speed. But just like every other time she flew at top speed, she got thrown off course, tumbling through the front door of the school. She stood up on her hooves, looking around and finding the hallway empty. Well at least I'm late enough so no one had to see that happen... She ran down the hallway to her locker, shoving the things she didn't need in it. She then flew to her classroom, crashing into a desk. She got up, noticing the classroom was empty. "Wait...ugh!" she facehoofed. "My brother must've pulled another stupid prank on me!" she looked at the clock, noticing she was way early. She then noticed another filly standing in the room. "O-oh, hey Sugar," she said, chuckling a little. "I guess you're early too, huh?"

Sugar was pacing around the room swiftly. Her shaky hooves just needs to move! She doesnt feel lik going outside. She looked at the clock again. 4 minutes. UGH! Where is everybody?! Suddenly, she froze when she heard a familiar voice. She took no hesitation and galloped at full speed at her. She tackled her to the ground with a big smile on her face.

"H-h-hey Cirrus! W-whats u-u-up?" She asked shakely as she pinned her to the ground with her quivering hooves.

"You w-wanna g-g-g-g" She shook her head. "g-g-gumdrop?"

Starwind got up and look at the clock she groned because it was so early. She stay up last night like she always does looking at the stars then she know by heart. She groned again as she walked into the bath room and look at herself her mane had a few stey hairs sticking out but nothing but nothing bad. she took her brush in her magic it wobbed some she she move it but she brush her mane then she contenue to look her best. After she finish her morning rounten she left the bathroom and headed downstaires where her family was eating breakfast after an talkive and annoying breakfast because her twin brother moonview she headed off to school. On her way to school she look up at the sky she like this moment went the the moon is almost down and the sun is up as she was looking into the sky she almost bump into her teacher cheerilee but she could herself.She looked busy looking thought her saddlebags for something so starwind walked around her and got to school it was petty much empty expect sugar and cirrus she went near them "hello" she said ((i don't have spell check on this so my spelling might be off also let's have a posting order and it bothers me that you guys are not using the right way like using everybody instead of everypony and things like that so if you can try to use the latter one also i don't remember what i said about knowing eachother in the other but our ponies can know wach other ))

Aah school day! One of the many days of the weeks where foals of all around the place gather in one place to be taught by a teacher. Learning new things! Different matters in which every student can participate and gain from. Knowledge is important, after all! There they would be, little foals that they are, all walking and running in the same direction, yet not keeping it in one line. They'd already know each other, they'd be eager to go and sit down and be taught, then later on get up and play with their friends.

The establishment was not yet filled at the moment for it was still rather early, but they would eventually slowly be coming in.

Although this was pretty regular and generalized... because, certainly, not everypony had a fun time at school. One of them in particular could be quickly bored of it. This little one could stand out from the rest with just her own appearance. She had a mix of cold blue colors on the body and the mane... Yet the truly special things about her appearance were her tail as well as her wings. They were made out of ice, litteraly. Her wings floating right above her back, they were linked to her. As for her tail... it would be for others to ask.

She was a fairy. A rare creature seen in the open like this and this one was attending school every day now. She was the second fairy to live in Ponyville, deviating from the normal fairy life a little. Indeed... Fairies usually don't attend school and are simply taught by the older ones. They are given an education on life rather than different matters. Yet this time this young one would have to live the life of a regular pony and go and learn those things! Those thing which she found boring and uninteresting... There wasn't much to do other than to sit and listen!

'' ... Seria, do I really have to go there?''

The young one asked.

''I would rather have you go there and meet other ponies than to stay here all the time. I believe it's important for you!''

Seria answered her with a smile. To say a little about Seria, she was the other fairy who had left the kingdom and lived in Ponyville. It had been a few years now and she had grown to be an adult. Some events brought her to live with Freesia, the young ice fairy. At her older friend's reply, the ice fairy would let out an annoyed sigh, lowering her head before turning her back to her and heading towards a table where her saddle-bags were. Meanwhile the older fairy rolled her eyes.

''Don't you go all grumpy on me! I'm simply trying to help you grow up!''

Freesia would hear those words while she was putting the bags on her back, preparing herself. When she heard that she turned around, facing her again.

''Did you go to school yourself?''

The young ice fairy simply asked. Seria took a moment to think about an answer, staring at her young friend... obviously Freesia knew she hadn't and that's what was troubling her. She had to find an answer that would give a good reason for a pony to go to school.

''No I haven't. Yet I was lucky enough to meet with wonderful ponies who have taught me a lot. I wish for you to find friends with who you will be able to share a lot of things too! I wouldn't want you to stay with me only forever, that wouldn't make sense!''

And at this statement Freesia blinked a few times... some answer was still lacking.

''But... it's boring! How can I make friends in a place where only one pony speaks to all of the others who have to keep quiet!?''

She said. This time it was Seria who would leave out a sigh, starting to feel that she was already getting out of answers. Her answers seemed to be pretty logical and it's as if Freesia was missing the point of it.

''Just... go, please? At least make it through this day and we'll speak more about it later, okay?''

''But!-''

''Just today! I promise we'll see through this after that!''

Seria would cut Freesia short on her reply, not wanting to hear any more from it. If she had to keep a promise to make her go, then so be it... She never thought that school could be so much of a hassle. Yet it seemed to work. Although Freesia was giving the frowny angry face, she would stop complaining and headed towards the treehouse's door. Seria watched her go and seemed to already regret her behavior as she thought she had upset her. Nonetheless she would try to put on a smile.

''Have a good day now and... be careful too, okay?''

But Freesia would not say anything back. She flew off and headed in the direction of Ponyville's school to begin a new day.

The ice fairy would eventually land in the town and walk around, leaving all around her an aura of cold air which could be sensed by those passing near her. It was comparable to opening the door of a fridge and feeling all of its coldness gently envelopping you. She needed this at almost all times since ice fairies needed to keep their bodies cold. Citizens of the town didn't really pay any attention to this by now anyway. Much better this than to have the entire town burried in the snow in the middle of summer, anyway.

Keeping on walking the school would appear in her sight. Seeing the building she'd let out yet another sigh, still annoyed at the fact that she would have to sit through another day on a chair, listening to a teacher babble about things she didn't really care about. She was pretty sure that Seria could even teach her everything herself, anyway! Well it had to be done anyway... at least just for this day! One day only... and perhaps she could have a chance to not go there anymore after. Yeah, she probably could make it! Just the thought of that seemed to have lightened her face a bit, now finding back a more neutral look and she would even fasten her pace a little with that.

Finally reaching the building of teachings, Freesia would immediately head inside, finding no reason to do otherwise. Already one week was over... and she never really talked to anyone else. No one really approached her as well, but she didn't really make the efforts of going to the others as well... Well, actually she kind of did? If making snow fall out of nowhere on a colt's head and laugh about it after is a way to approach someone, then yes. Yes she did. Just... in a different way than most others. Basic prank, really.

Anyway... At the moment she wasn't in the mood to make any pranks. Besides, the last time it happened she got scolded right after, which she didn't like. So for now she would simply and quietly head towards her classroom which was, as she crossed the doorstep, pretty empty. Except for a few ponies who had arrived... One was on the ground for some reason and another one next to the one down. Eyeing them quickly she'd head towards her desk, one at the far end and in a corner. Best place to avoid being seen too much by the teacher and so she could try to do other things than to learn the uninteresting stuff they were supposed to carve into their brains. She'd put her bags next to the desk before she would pull her chair and sat down. Freesia would then scan the classroom with her eyes in search of something to do while they were waiting for the day to actually begin. She'd eventually come across the clock at the front on the upper part of the wall... The clock hands were indicating that it was still pretty early! At the realisation of that, she'd groan in annoyance as she let her head fall on her desk rather loudly, both hooves extended at the front. This was going to be a loooong day...

Scarlet woke up, her eyes meeting the alarm clock in front of her face. "No, no , no!" She jumped up, grabbing her saddle bag and galloped out the door, a piece of toast in her mouth, crumbs dropping on the ground as she galloped as fast as she could towards the schoolhouse. Once she reached the front doors, she slowed to a trot. The bullies would roaming the halls at this time. Scarlet trotted inside, looking at everybody as she passed them. She finally realized that the piece of toast was still her mouth. How embarrassing, she thought. Scarlet quickly ate the toast, walking into the classroom. "H-Hey guys.. Cirrus, Sugar." Scarlet never talked much, and that bothered her a lot, but she never told anyone.

Sugar flashed a huge grin. She slowly got off of Cirrus and helped her up. She was a bit too reckless today. She dug in her saddle bag and took out a gumdrop for Cirrus. She glanced at Starwind as she said hello.

"H-H-Hey t-there!" She practically shouted out. She glanced around most of the students were arriving. She heard the door open and saw another familiar face. Yay! another friend! She ran to her.

"H-Hey S-s-scarlet!" She stuttered out as she heard the bell ring. She giggled.

"T-Talk to ya l-l-later S-s-s-scarlet!" She waved as she popped a gumdrop to her mouth and ran to her seat.

As Archena finished writting the days events she would put her book in her bag. So far none of the ponies she had seen seemed trust worthy. This made Archena sad, it was just like all the other schools, she would have no friends. Archena would sigh as she hoped of the table and picked her saddle bag up. As she put it on her back she would start to walk towards the class she had been told to go too.

Scarlet sat down in her seat quietly, watching everypony else file into the classroom. She watched Sugar ounce in her seat. "I could never be that energetic," Scarlet mumbled to herself. Scarlet pulled out a book she had been reading the past few days, occasionally fixing her braid on her head. She often glanced at one of her best friends that was a colt named Light Spark. (Nobody has to play Light,)

(It's okay lol. Was at work today, so I couldn't even reply XD)

So more and more students were coming in. Freesia could only hear them enter the room, she didn't even need to raise her head. Yet she did anyway, simply out of curiosity. One seemed to be almost out of breath and took a seat down. Well, nothing important, really. She barely knew anyone... Next she would look at the seats next to her and in front of her... Both empty, as usual. Freesia knew it wasn't because she was rejected or not liked by anyone, but mostly because of the coldness she was letting out. Nopony would like to constantly stay in one spot when it was cold all the time. Anyway, that didn't bother her all that much, to be honest. Perhaps she didn't have many friends, but she still was able to talk to others when she needed to.

Eventually she would replace herself completely on her seat, as more students were coming in, it meant that class was about to begin. Still a little curious, she would quickly look around some more, going as to notice a few ponies she knew... sort of. This one in particular... Sugar Rush was her name. She was very lively. So much that it was easy for her to get attention, Freesia thought. Oh well... nothing too important there, either. Instead, to pass time some more, the young ice fairy would look down at her desk, thinking of something she would like to attempt, yet... could also be risky. Bah, who cares? She'd do it anyway!

So just for fun she brought her hooves close to each other on the desk and began to focus on the center. Using her fairy magic, ice would begin to form in a very small ball in the center as there was also a small glowing effect from the work of magic. Freesia would narrow her eyes as she would focus more and put more energy into what she was doing. The ball of ice would become slightly bigger and bigger until it would reach a certain size at which Freesia would begin having trouble keeping the focus on. The ball of ice between her hooves would begin to shake until... *clash!* it shattered right where it was in every direction, sending small shards of ice in a small area around her. Freesia let out a surprised shout as it happened. The shards of ice were not sent fast enough to actually hurt anyone, though, not even her who was right in front of it. It would most likely just land and leave a cold sensation on whoever would recieve it.

Disappointed at her own failure she'd look down for a second before resting her head down on her desk. She just wanted to be done with this day already.

Sugar kicked her hooves back and forth. She hummed a tune she made up. Though no one can understand it cause it was so shaky. She doesn't care though. She was getting a little impatient. What took the teacher so long? Everybody was almost here! She heaved a sigh.

"GAH!" She screamed as a loud thud paired with 'What's up jiter bug!!' rocketed to her ears. She shaked heavily as she sheilded her face with her hooves.

"Woah! Calm down Sweets! Your more jumpy than usual!"

At the sound of a familiar voice and nickname. She grinned and set her quivering hooves down. She breathed and punched the colt in front of her.

"S-Solar! D-d-dont do t-that!" She stuttered as her bestfriend sat beside her.

"Sorry, Sweets, you just get frightened so easily, its fun!" Solar Wave said chuckling at his shaky bestfriend.

"W-well t-that - AHH!" She jumped as she felt something cold land on her neck. What the heck was that?! Before her thoughts are even answered, she lost balance and tipped backwards, about to fall. Solar noticed this, and reached out to grab her hoof. Instead of saving her, they, both fell. Sugar landed flat on her back, while Solar landed on top of her. A mixture of laughing and teasing flooded the room. Some really thought they would make a cute couple. Before Sugar nor Solar could process, the teacher arrived.

"What the- Isn't it too early for that Solar?" She giggled as Solar's eyes flew wide.

"AH! S-sorry Sweets.." He apologized, He helped her up as they went back to their seats. They were a bit flustered.

"Okay now!" The teacher turned as she started to discuss. The duo shared a laugh and proceeded to listen.

A black stallion with other stallions behind him marched up to the building. The schoolguard was already knocked out. He looked up at the school and held his ear piece firmly against his ear. "We have arrived on the destination sir, were awaiting your orders.." He said on a emotionless voice. He glanced at the other stallions behind him and listened closely for orders.

((Woohoo, I'm back! Right on my turn too! Also by the way, I'm a girl fransh :P))

Cirrus laughed, eating the gumdrop happily. She stood up, walking over to her seat, watching the other foals enter the classroom. She waved at a couple who greeted her. I wonder when class is going to start... she thought, glancing at the clock

Archived