Equestria's War (private)

Killjoy

sign ups and story explanation are in OOC so if anyone is interested go to the link here:

http://www.canterlot...ar/#entry482867

Ponyville Military stronghold.

Firestorm sat in his office going over plans of defense. Firestorm sighed as he saw that all the plans that were given to him were faulty and would only get valuable lives killed, of course losing lives was the inevitable but these plans would be overkill to the enemy. He took out a small box from out of drawer and put it on his desk. He opened it and took out a cigar, lighting the cigar and puffing out the smoke. Firestorm was used to doing everything himself even if it means denying his superiors' plans and making his own. His COs never like him but they won't get rid of a pony who gets the job done better than they would so the only thing they do out of spite is to deny him promotion higher than captain, they wanna keep him in the front lines and hope the enemy kill him so they wouldn't have to deal with his "disrespect". Firestorm took out a pen and started marking over the original plans and tweaking them to his satisfaction. Earlier in the week he sent orders of two replacements to sent down to the front under his command. Firestorm was planning on forming his own squad, a squad that will strike fear into the eyes of humans and send a message that a peaceful nation is also a nation not to buck with. He heard a knock at the door and stood up "Come in." he said. A pony walked in "sir, we have received the two replacements you ordered, they are just outside the door awaiting your orders.sir." he said as he stood at attention. Firestorm grinned "well get in here you two, we need to equated!" he barked out.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackwing would walk in the room. His face had no emotion, in fact, his aura had no emotion. It was just plain. Blackwing would sit down against a wall, using it as he closed his eyes. He knew that he had no choice, though in truth he had always prefered to work alone.

In the ruins of the Crystal Empire, three Equestria crystal soldiers were nestled in a foxhole, keeping an eye out for any movement within the warzone. Suddenly a fourth soldier dropped in, removing his veil to reveal the hardened soldier they all had served with, and often times under. "You were a fool for returning, Moonshield. You should have escaped when you got out the first time." A soldier said. Moonshield scoffed. "I'm not abandoning my home so easily. What's the situation?"

"The remaining civilians, the Crystal Heart, Princess Cadenza and Prince Shining armor have escaped unharmed. Now it's just us and them"

"Good. Now we can focus on driving these wretches out." Moonshield responded. Since he returned to the Empire, he had a hand keeping the humans at bay, but their advanced technology had still kept them on the ropes. One soldier shook his head at Moonshield. "Sorry, Moon. But command called you back. Said they needed you for a new elite squad or something." Moonshield sighed. "Fine, but don't lose this Empire while I'm gone" he said, heading towards Canterlot.

After a long trek, Moonshield made it to the office of Captain Firestorm. He entered alongside a young griffon, giving him a strange glance. "This had better be important. My home is currently wreckage right at the mouth of the portal."

((Needed that intro. Lol))

Firestorm glared at the two, he was ready to shoot them both for such behavior in front of their superiors. Firestorm snapped the pen in half and snarled "you two stand at attention and report in your names!" he barked out with authority "you will not come into my office and insult me with such attitude, this goes for the both of you. I see, you both just think you can walk in and say what you want because you been through hell and back ever since the humans invaded, well let me tell you something...that sh|t isn't going to work around here, if you wanna be elite and save the nation...then you better start remembering how things work around here." his deep voice boomed as his frustration pulsed through it. He took a step forward "NAMES AND RANK DIPSH|TS!"

"Moonshield. Leuitinant. Crystal Empire Special Forces." Moonshield said complying. Firestorm didnt intimidate him, he had seen try hard tough officers before. Rather than get into some sh!t with this one, he decided to just be obedient and avoid Firestorm busting an artery.

"Blackwing" He would reply, giving the pony his name. Blackwing did not even care that the captain was about to blow himself up with rage, for all Blackwing cared he could just do it. All Black wanted to do was get these humans out of equestria.

Corporal Fox sat against a burnt tree, a squad of 11 human soldiers walked around him, Fox's guile suit kept him from being seen. He breathed in slowly then exhaled as he switched his M9's to fire.

Two Officers sat at a conference table inside a command tent, "Where is he now?" Asked one officer in a subtle tone, the other leaned back in his chair and rub his chin with a sigh, "He's still in the field on a recon mission, last I heard he was behind the lines about 2 klicks in." There was a small hint of concern in the officers tone. The first officer raised an eye brow, "Think hes a good pick?"

Fox walked over the burnt debris, 11 human bodies lay with holes in their heads, a grey scaled camo patterned ballista in his hands at the low port carry.

"Cant think of a better choice in times like these."

"Sargent" Blackwing would say. This pony seemed to really like yelling though it did not faze him. Blackwing stayed their, against the wall with his eyes shut and his face with no show of any emotion what so ever.

Firestorm scowled "The two of you better get your sh|t together or you won't survive what I have planned for you...now get the buck out of my office and get ready for tomorrow." he said sternly as he waved them off and sat back down behind his desk.

Moonshield left the room and walked out into the hallway, heading for the nearest door and exiting outside. He took a cigarette from his pocket and lit it, exhaling the smoke. He looked off towards the north, where what little remained of the Crystal Empire. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. "You're home early, stone brain." a voice said. Moonshield turned to see the grey unicorn starting near him, smoking a cigarette of his own. "Somebody has to watch your @ss, Slipknot."

((That's right, more Slipknot. Lol))

((or his brutal training program where everyone will be nothing but slugs by the time Firestorm is through with them, but at the same time elite warriors.))

((Alrighty))

Fox sat in the back of a humvee, an orders packet in his hands, he wore his digital camo uniform with his red barrett showing he was Airborne. The truck stopped and Fox jumped out and grabbed his gear, he started towards the command building where he was ordered to go for his new team.

((It's just that when we did this in Crimes Irony it got old and monotonous quickly. It was just Killjoy yelling at us for doing things you were supposed to do in basic, which we can assume everybody has done already, rather than things that actually make you elite. I'm just saying maybe we can get to something exciting right off))

"So why are you here? Shouldn't you be at your post?" Moonshield asked Slipknot, throwing his cigarette butt into a nearby ash tray. "I was sent here to see what the situation was in Ponyville and report back." Slipknot responded. "I head back tomorrow." Moonshield nodded before reentering. "Well, be carefull out there. The humans are a force to reckon with." Slipknot grinned slyly after Moonshield left. "I won't have to be careful much longer. You will be the one looking over your shoulder..."

((don't worry, think of it as a training montage with the crappy 80's music lol it will be a timeskip but we will all get the point. Where the hell is RDD?))

(Thanks for the threat Killjoy, i was at my friends yesterday and i ended up staying the night. I have to way to assess this site when im not at home)

Blackwing would walk out of Firestorms office with only one thought. How were they going to survive. As he went to the normal mountain he has lived on since Ponyvile got dragged into the war he would ponder this thought. Once he reached their he would look at the scenery below. The place was beautful, it was one of the only places completly not demolished by the war, and this spot was still as beautiful as when it was brand new. Blackwing would stay their, wondering what would happen in the near future.

Fox put his gear up and locked it in a locker then headed to Firestorms office, he knocked then opened to go in, he took three paces forward to the desk and then at attention and saluted. He waited for Firestorm to drop his salute back first as was custom. "Corporal Red Fox reporting in for a special assignment, good afternoon sir." He stated with a steady tone.

((It's not a threat RDD. I would like to keep this at a steady pace.))

Firestorm looked up "At Ease...So command brought me a sniper. Good, we will need far away cover. I think you already know why you're here." he said getting up "or did they decide to leave you in the dark?"

Fox went to the position of ease with his hands behind him his back, "My superiors thought it best that you yourself should brief me in on the mission. I only now that I am privileged to be here at all, Sir." He sounded off squarely with good pronunciation. In truth his old Officer barely knew the details himself and had told Fox to wait on being brief the whole picture one time. No questions asked.

Archived