Where do I put my RP's

Free for All sounds like the place for you but the site doesn't allow excess violence or gore

Ok but at the most my rp's will contain something like.

"Greg ready his rifle, took aim, and fired. The bullet soared through the air before hitting the German Soldier in the chest." or "John took cover as a shell exploded. The soldier to the right of him was blown in half."

Do they allow things like that. Cuz that's really all the gore I give.

Ok but at the most my rp's will contain something like.

"Greg ready his rifle, took aim, and fired. The bullet soared through the air before hitting the German Soldier in the chest." or "John took cover as a shell exploded. The soldier to the right of him was blown in half."

Do they allow things like that. Cuz that's really all the gore I give.

....It sounds like you want another site entirely, this is a site for candy colored pones, not grizzly warfare

....It sounds like you want another site entirely, this is a site for candy colored pones, not grizzly warfare

Its not all that grizzly. I don't overboard it. I'm not a pyscho. Well MLP Forums has a lot of RP's like this. But all I'm saying is will they let me do that or not? And will members want to join? I would like to know cuz this determines wether or not I stay.

Its not all that grizzly. I don't overboard it. I'm not a pyscho. Well MLP Forums has a lot of RP's like this. But all I'm saying is will they let me do that or not? And will members want to join? I would like to know cuz this determines wether or not I stay.

No that's a lot of violence and gore, and I can't really see many people wanting to join this sort of thing (I certainly wouldn't)

This is also not MLP Forums

No that's a lot of violence and gore, and I can't really see many people wanting to join this sort of thing (I certainly wouldn't)

This is also not MLP Forums

**** **** ****. Well my suspension on MLP forums is almost up. Well I'll just stay on the pony chat thing then till it ends.

Right then...can't imagine why THAT would happen.

Don't judge me. The guy was a anti clopper, paranoid, pussy of a man. And I just now discovered my arguement with him got him banned. I feel awful for it. Now he has to rebuild and everything. I hated him but I didn't want him banned. *takes his dog tags* "He was an awful soldier but I'm sad to see him gone."

Don't judge me. The guy was a anti clopper, paranoid, pussy of a man. And I just now discovered my arguement with him got him banned. I feel awful for it. Now he has to rebuild and everything. I hated him but I didn't want him banned. *takes his dog tags* "He was an awful soldier but I'm sad to see him gone."

You are making the "Not judging" thing hard when you say stuff like that.

You are making the "Not judging" thing hard when you say stuff like that.

Yeah I got a tendency to do that but I'm not really like that. The people I live around yeah they are like that. But me no. But still if you knew me you would see a funny, a little stupid but do good in school, future united states marine, 13 year old kid. But I do actually feel bad of making that guy get banned. I can't even imagine how terrible it must have been when he got on only to see he was banned. I didn't want that to happen to him. I hope that when I can get back on and he makes a new account we could be mutual friends. That right there is actually what I think of him now what I posted before was what I used to think of him.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived