Good Evening, My name is Jude

SirJude

And now for the fun section of the post. I would be the most curious about what your opinions are on the seasons. Do you like Winter more, like I do? Or do you prefer another season, for a separate reason. I personally love winter for the sole reason that I can bundle up in clothing more to relax, also to enjoy many cups of hot chocolate. The snow is always glistening and although it's terrible for travel it's at least great to look at.

I should also mention RP, I do enjoy RP and am a bit of an old hand at it. Paragraphing is always more enjoyable and I can't wait to get my character set up properly.

Welcome to Canterlot! SirJude if you have some art feel free to upload it in the gallery, I sure would like to see some of your work. :D

Out of curiosity, are WIPs allowed to be uploaded? I always seem to get rather frustrated when it comes to certain stages which is why most of my pony art isn't shaded all too much. Also traditional sketching because That's how I was born and raised on art.

Hi there! Welcome to Canterlot! :D

As for my favorite season, I'd probably go with fall. It's mostly because summer is too hot, winter is too cold, and spring has too much pollen.. But I do love the fall just because of the crisp air and the beauty of the leaves changing color :)

Welcome to Canterlot! Also, when you've lived in the places I have for a large majority of your life (well, mine.), you kinda view Winter as bliss, I like Winter because it's cold, and I like my cold.

Hope to see you around on the roleplaying side of things!

Welcome to Canterlot! Also, when you've lived in the places I have for a large majority of your life (well, mine.), you kinda view Winter as bliss, I like Winter because it's cold, and I like my cold.

Hope to see you around on the roleplaying side of things!

Agreed! The cold is wonderful, it's a lot easier to deal with even when it gets to rather low negatives.

And I should be working on a WoE app as I type this, I'm just having some issues as the original pony that I made has his headphones and music, which I'm assuming isn't allowed with the level of technology that exists within the world? I will have to see and will probaly have to ask.

Definitely find that here. Anything in WoE is SFW and I struggle to think of anything in the Gatherum or CC that is not SFW as well. :)

Fantastic :smirk: Can't wait for my WoE application to be reviewed and accepted by the senior RP reviewers.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, howdy-do, mysterious and strange animeeple! Tesmaknup at yer service, free of charge, because why not?

Anyhoodles, I like all the seasons, but it's hard to burn coal in the winter, so I can't power anything quite like I do in the summer!

But, nonetheless, have yourself a good and funtastiglorifiedamus time here, 'kay?~

Well, howdy-do, mysterious and strange animeeple! Tesmaknup at yer service, free of charge, because why not?

Anyhoodles, I like all the seasons, but it's hard to burn coal in the winter, so I can't power anything quite like I do in the summer!

But, nonetheless, have yourself a good and funtastiglorifiedamus time here, 'kay?~

I cannot argue against efficiency, so I wish you the best of luck on your coal based technology!

And that I shall. It has been quite the warm welcome so far and I'm glad i've been able to put a couple of Characters together in a way that I can RP them in.

Archived